Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dreamin' Of You ❯ Dreamin' Of You ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dreaming of you

Songfic by Marron-Chan

Song by Selena

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue. These Charries aren't mine pwease dun sue!

*Late at night when all the world..is sleeping I stay up and think of you*

I sighted softly and squeezed my pillow tight. My mother called from downstairs.

"Marron!! Phone for you!" She called "Its Bra-Chan!"
I hopped off my bed and ran downstairs. My mother stood beside the couch holding the phone. I took it from her quickly mumbling a short thanks.

"Hey Bra!"

"Hey girl, whats up?"

"Nothing. I'm pretty bored. I just wanted to know if you wanted to come on this cruise thing with me. Its this weekend. Trunks, Goten, Pan, Damario and I are going."

"Trunks is going? Really?"

"Yes, my freakishly demented brother whom your freakishly in love with is coming.

I blushed a deep red. Only Bra and Pan were the only ones who knew of my secret love for Trunks.

"Well I'm there for sure..! Wait..Did you say Damario?"

"Sure did."

"Who is that?"

"Hes the guy who got us the free tickets. He likes Pan! Thats the real reason he got them for us. Hey says its because he's a friend of Goten and Trunks, but I don't believe a single word of that."

We both laughed.

"Well tell me what day and time. I'll defiantly be waiting and anticipating."

"This weekend, starting Friday. Be at my house by three it lasts all weekend."

"Alrighty! See you then!"

"Bye Marr."

"Later Bra."

* And I wish on a star, that somewhere far your dreamin' of me too..*

I ran up to my room and threw myself on the bed. All I could think about was the cruise..and Trunks. Maybe..this Damario will get Pan away from Trunks..shes my friend and all but..I love Trunks.

I smiled and looked out the window at the star that shone the most bright. I made a wish to myself that Trunks would be thinking of me too.

*Cause I'm dreamin' of you tonight. Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight...*

"Come on Marron! We're going to miss the boat!!" Goten yelled frustrated looking back from where he was standing at me.

I had four suitcases and a backpack! What was I supposed to do? Drop all my belongings and run just for his comfort?

"I'm coming as fast as I can Goten stop yelling at me!" I yelled back at him.

I then felt a soft touch on my shoulder. I froze.

"Why don't you let me help you with those?" Trunks spoke to her, taking two of the suit cases.

"I uh.. thanks Trunks." I mumbled

He laughed "What is it with you girls? It took Goten and I half an hour to get Pan and Bra's things into the car.

"He at least we're prepared" I stuck my tongue at him.

"OH NO! I forgot my waterproof mascara!" He teased jokingly.

My poor heart was going overload.

*And theres no where in the world I'd rather be.. than here in my room dreaming about you and me*

"Heres your room," Trunks said setting my things in the closet. After we had such a hard time getting on the boat, Trunks dropped my suitcase and all my clothes fell out.

"Sorry about back there." he laughed putting his hand behind his head.

"Its alright, theres a need for a little excitement."

I heard Goten call Trunks from the next room.

"Well I'll see you around Marron." He smiled and started to walk out but bumped into Pan on the way.

"Hey Pan."

Before she could say anything Goten called again.

"Bye Pan!" He ran quickly into the next room.

"Hey Marr!" Pan chirped.

"Hey Pan" I chirped back. Even though Pan also licked Trunks, it never ruined our friendship. We decided along time ago that the best girl should win. Who looses will go out find another man and get on with life.

"Aren't you excited about the trip!?" Pan asked setting her things in the closet.

"You're lucky your so pretty Pan, otherwise we would have never gotten those free tickets. You know I haven't even seen this Damario guy yet?"

We laughed.

"Ahem, good morning ladies." I looked up, my eyes widened at the sight of the man that spoke to us. He was gorgeous! But, way to young for me..besides Trunks was my man.

He smiled pleasently." I'm Damario Castillio." He looked my direction. "You must be Marron. I've been told much about you."

"Your Damario?"

"At your service."

"How old are you?"

"16, is that a problem?"

"No.."

"Well, hello Pan how are you this morning?"

"I'm fine" She answered flatly.

*I wonder if you ever see me and I wonder if you know I'm there*

"I got it!" I yelled hitting the beachball over to Bra.

She missed it, and it fell into the water beside her.

"AH! I hate this game!" she yelled angry.

By the time she was finished yelling, Goten had sneaked up behind her.

"Oh shut up!" He yelled dunking her under the water.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! GOTEN YOU JERK!" She yelled resurfacing the water.

She stood in the water yelling at him about getting her hair wet. They started waterfighting playfully. I thought it was the cutest thing I ever saw. He finally laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Its dark out here anyways, thats the reason you missed the ball." He said looking up at the dark sky.

"You two's lost it." Trunks said from the side of the pool, his feet dangling in the water.

Bra stuck her tounge at him.

"C'mon Bra, I have somthing to show you." Goten said leading her out of the water.

She just smiled and followed. Leaving Trunks and me alone in the water.

My heart started to race again.

"So Marr, wha cha wanna do?" He asked sliding into the water.

I turned around and looked at him; I just smiled a friendly smile as I usually do.

"Whatever you wanna" I said

The whole time the same few phrases ran through my head..~I wonder, if it wasn't just you and me. Would still talk to me like this? Does he see? Does he even know I'm there somtimes?~

*If you looked in my eyes, to see whats inside would you even care?*

Hey didn't answer, just spashed me playfully. I grinned devlishly and dunked him under the water, then swam away as fast as I could.

I screamed when I felt a strong grip tighten around my ankle and pull me under the water.

We swam back up, both laughing.

I took a glance at his eyes, his pretty blue eyes. I blushed when I figured out I was stareing.

I laughed uncomfortably, and put my hand behind my head.

"Whoa! Looke at the time I'd best go get washed up for dinner." I lied

"Theres three hours till dinner?!" He called as I got out of the water.

"I know, butyou know how us girls are. We have to look nice."
He shrugged "All right, see you at dinner."

He smiled at me. I smiled back.

* I just wanna hold you close, but so far all i've had are dreams of you*

"Marron you are so out of it! It's so ovious!" Bra scolded, finisheing the last loopy curl in my hair.

"So ovious for what?" I asked slightly confused.

"Trunks is soo into you. He likes you girl!"

"No, he usually dosn't even know i'm around."

"Yes he does! I always see him looking at you. He carried you bags for you this morning. He got into the water after Goten and I left as you informed me. Usually when Goten's not there he leaves.

"You might be right.."

"I know I'm right."

" I just can't tell him how I feel.. I'm to chicken"

* I wait for the day, with the curage to say how much I love you.*

Bra, Pan and I steped out of our room. Bra had on a long red dress, holding a silk scarf around her shoulders. Pan had on a black split skirk with a short green tube top. I just wore a short white dress.

The guys walked around the corner.

"Wow!" Damario exclaimed walking directly to Pan, "You look stunning!"

I could see the growing sweatdrop appearin on the side of Pan's face as she muttered a thanks.

Goten and Trunks laughed. GOten then walked to Bra putting his arm around her.

"Yup, you two look stunning." He said motioning to Pan and I."Yes, but Bra is the most!"

She hit him playfully "You stop that!"

I giggled and watched.

My heart stopped. I saw Trunks watching me. When I noticed him, though, ...he looked away.

* I'm Dreaming of you tonight till tomorrow I"ll be holding you tight*

My mind was in lala land, I was staring into space daydreaming while the other babbled on about nothing in peticular. I had Trunks on my mind..as usual.

"What do you think Marr?" Pan asked blasting me back into reality.

"Oh yea Pan, thats uh...great" I stammered.

My eyes almost out of habbit moved to Trunks, who was looking at me. So was everyone else.

I didn't know then why that sudden chill ran up my spine. I sipped my drink and took a bite of my food and sighted. I realized that Trunkshad his gaze on me again. This time I pretended not to notice. Another chill ran up my spine.

I stood up "I'll be back in a little while."

"Where you going?" Goten asked.

" To get some fresh air." I looked at Damario who was practially drooling looking at Pan. "Damario's drooling made me lose my appitite."

Everyone laughed, I left. When I looked back, Trunks was talking with the others.

* Theres no where in the world I'd rather be than here in my room. Dreamin' about you and me*

I leaned on the the railing of the ship and breathed in the night air.

I thought about Trunks..wishing he was here looking at this moon with me.

I sighed softly looking up at the moon, I felt the smile creep across my face..

"Its so beautiful.." I said softly to myself

"It sure is.." Trunks said from behind me.

I jumped and turned around, my heart thumping. I exspected to see Bra, Goten, Pan and Damario, but they weren't. Just Trunks.

"Oh, hey Trunks" I smiled, trying not to show my extreme nervousness.

He walked over and leaned the railing beside me. My heart skipped a beat.

"You left..and I was coming to make sure you were alright." He said looking down at the water.

"Oh, yea i'm fine. Don't worry about me." I blushed madly.

He smirked his eyes not moving from the water.

"Well its kinda hard not to worry about you when everytime you look at me, you either turn bright red or deathly pale.

I blushed, he knew. I said nothing.

"You stammer, and then you go away like you can't stand to be around me." he continued

"I don't mean it that way, honest I really don't."

"I know."

"You do? How?"

"Because I do the same thing."

He stood upright. I turned and faced him, he did the same. He moved closer to me.

* And I still can't believe, that you came up to me and said...

I love you...*

"I'm..I'm sorry.." I stammered..

He pushed a peice of hair from my face behind my ear. Then to my complete amazement, he leaned over to me and kissed my lips tenderly. Short and sweet..its all I needed.

He then whispered softly, his lips still dangerously close to mine.

"I love you.."

* I Love you too *

"I love you too.." I whispered back.

His arms wrapped around my waist and I rested my arms on his shoulders. Then I kissed him, with a passion I had never felt before..

He parted the kiss..and we just watched eachother.

Suddenly, a bright flash of light came. I blinked a couple of times then heard.

"Bra you moron! Your not supposed to take pictures of them! Their going to see us!" Someone scolded, I think it was Pan.

"But.." she whined "It was their first..WWWWWWAHHH!!"

Pan, Bra, Damario, and Goten fell from behind the corner into a pile on the floor.

Trunks ran over to Bra and quickly took the camera snapping a picture of the pile.

*Now I'm Dreamin' with you tonight

For tomorrow and for

all of my life and theres

no where in the world i'd

rather be than here in my room

Dreaming with you

Endlessly*

-Years Later-

I lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling and sighed contently. Then turned over snuggleing next to my husband. He put a gentle arm around me, and held me close to him.

"I love you Trunks.." I then fell asleep.

* Dreamin..Dreamin..of you..*

Bra and Goten grew and now have a beautiful, happy family.

Two sons and one daughter.

Pan eventually let Damario go on a date with her, but he ended up with a black eye and great amounts of verbal assalt. Pan now lives happily with her extremly rich and handsome husband Tomohome.

Trunks and Marron, married now live a happy life with their son Kakeru.

Damario owns the cruise that they went on, and continues to flirt with whoever he can.