Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ EFSS VS LCSF ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Nine years had passed since the Elite Federation of Saiya-jin Specialists, or EFSS, had taken over the entire southern edge of the galaxy and they were expanding daily. Their forces had already begun spreading into the territory claimed by a lower class of saiya-jin forces and the lower classes were not taking it lying down. Fights had already broken out between the two classes and then it became an all out Revolutionary War. This war was one that went down in history books and came out in stories for generations after it ended. But the most important part of the war, the part that finally ended it for good, had to do with two people and the love they nearly sacrificed for their people. These two people were the entire focal point of the war despite the fact that their ages had been omitted. This is their story, the real story that textbooks and historians chose to embellish and change until it became a fairy tale love story. In all reality their love story was hellish and took place on the bloodiest of battlegrounds more often than it did in the beautiful dignitary situations that history led everyone to believe. Time would eternally stand still for the young lovers and their lives would become the romantic dream of generations of saiya-jins to come. The humans would later refer to this tale as Romeo and Juliet but, to those who knew the whole story, they would always remember how the proud prince of saiya-jins fell in love with the lower class saiya-jin girl who stood up for what she believed in. And, to any who might confuse this tale with the human tragedy, these two were not star-crossed lovers who killed themselves, no they were warriors preparing to make destiny with their own two hands. They were fighting for what they knew was right and they both learned from what their love brought about.