Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Elvis Returns! ❯ Trouble On The Horizon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Notes: Here's chapter 2, I don't own Dragonballz, let me know what you think of this.

*represents thoughts*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bulma breathed a sigh of relief as she placed the last grocery bag into her convertible.

*Thank Kame that's the last one. Vegeta better not eat all of this... of course, once I'm done with my plan, he won't want to eat again. Now to go to the liquor store.*

Bulma sped off towards the nearest liquor store, parked the car, then went inside.

"Krillin? What are you doing here?"

"I'm working, what does it look like? Everyone needs something to make ends meet, so this is my job. Plus, I get a 50% discount on everything in the store."

"Well then, if you're working here, you can help me. I need a tasteless, odourless, clear liquid that will reduce anyone to a drunken idiot. Do you have anything like that?"

Krillin paused for a moment.

"Well, since I know you... there's a part in the back that I'm only supposed to let people with a certain card access... there's some of that stuff in there. I'll get it."

Bulma waited as Krillin browsed through the 'secret room', all the while tapping her foot in impatience.

"Here. It's called 'Naomi's Make E'm Drunk in a Second Clear Mix'."

"Is it carbonated? If it is, it won't work."

"Nope, it's not carbonated. Hey Bulma..."

"Yeah? Give my condolences for whoever's life you're planning to screw up."

"I really don't think HE'LL care, but fine." With that, Bulma left the puzzled Krillin behind in the liquor store and drove home.

Meanwhile, at a cheap rented home 4 blocks away from Capsule Corp, Yamucha planned his own revenge on Vegeta.

*Hahahahaha!! With this stuff, he'll be so drunk he'll pass out!! What does this say? Never mix with Naomi's Make E'm Drunk in a Second Clear Mix? Ah, screw this. It's not like Vegeta would drink that. Now, if I can only... get... this... stupid... bottle... open...*

Yamucha struggled for about an hour straight trying to get the bottle of Vodka open as Bulma still drove home.

"HHHYYYYYYERRRRGGGGHHHH... UUUUUNNNNYYYYAAAAH..."

"Yamucha, are you trying to do those sit-ups again?"

"Shut up, Puar! I'm trying to open... this... friggin..."

POP!

The cork flew up into the air, then fell down and knocked Puar unconscious.

"Hey, this stuff really DOES work! Mwuhahahaha! Vegeta will never know what hit him!"

Bulma parked the car at Capsule Corp after the long drive.

*Let's see... Vegeta usually gets out of the gravity chamber at around 4 for a snack and a huge amount of water... which leaves me 45 minutes to get things ready. Oh how I love revenge!*

Bulma laughed silently to herself while she went into the kitchen to get Vegeta's glass of water ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Increasing gravity to 400 times of Earth." Vegeta winced as the gravity kicked in. He proceeded to do 100 push-ups, then fired up a rather large ki blast and shot it around the room. When it came back to him, he blocked it with ease, all the while keeping himself off the ground. He continued his regime of training and stretching until 4 o'clock, when at that time he turned off the gravity machine and headed towards the kitchen.

*Now, to raid the fridge... I see that cursed woman actually went shopping for more food so I could eat it. How thoughtful. Wait a minute... is that a glass of water there?*

Without thinking, Vegeta drank half the glass while Bulma watched around the doorway, snickering silently.

"Vegeta!"

*Shit, what is my mom calling him for?* thought Bulma.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I made some cakes for you, would you like to try some?"

Vegeta promptly went in search of the cakes.

*Hmm... I don't think I put enough of that mix in his water...*

Bulma poured a tiny bit more into his glass, then went upstairs to plan how she should celebrate her upcoming victory, snickering all the while.

Ring!

The melodious sound of the doorbell echoed through the household, and ended up being answered by none other than the famous Dr. Briefs.

"Yamucha? How nice of you to drop by!"

"Hi Dr. Briefs, I left my brush here one night, can I go and get it?"

"Sure thing."

"Thanks Dr. Briefs." Yamucha hadn't seen what Bulma had done, but when he went into the kitchen and saw the glass of water there, an idea popped into his rather small brain, a miraculous occurrence indeed.

*I know! I'll put the stuff in the glass! I'm a genius!*

Yamucha poured the vodka into the glass until it was full, then grabbed a brush that was laying around and scurried out the door. He failed to notice the blue smoke that was coming out of the glass...

What is the mysterious blue smoke? Why can't you mix these liquids? Is Vegeta even going to survive this mess? What is Bulma going to do for her victory party? All these answers will be revealed... at some point. Reviews are great... keep 'em coming!