Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Elvis Returns! ❯ Food For Thought ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Hey people! Thanks for the wonderful reviews, here's the next chapter!

I don't own Dragonballz

*thoughts*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"AAAAaaaaah !"

Bulma came running into the room after hearing a girlish scream coming from the kitchen. "Vegeta? What's wrong?"

"ALL THE FOOD IS GONE FROM THE FRIDGE EXCEPT FOR THAT STUPID MINIGO
YOGURT!! I HATE THAT STUFF!"

"Well, you certainly didn't have a problem when you emptied it, so I figured I could store some away so you wouldn't eat it all... plus, in a few months or less I'll be eating for the baby too... so I'll need all the food I can get."

"SOME? MORE LIKE A WEEK'S WORTH!"

"Hey, relax! I didn't complain this much when YOU ate all the food, vegetable head."

Vegeta just stood in the kitchen for a moment, then: "What did you just call me?" The proud saiyan was dumbfounded that anyone could even THINK of making fun of his name.

"Vegetable head. It really suits you." sneered a confident Bulma. Vegeta mumbled something incomprehensible to Bulma, but she was pretty sure it was some kind of obscenity. "Well, I'll leave you to go and figure out how to get some food. I'm going over to ChiChi's... she
was pregnant before... and I want to know what I'm getting into."

"And just how are you going to explain to her HOW you became pregnant?"

"Tell her the truth, what else can I do?"

"Well, I guess it's your choice if you want to stay deaf for 3 months."

"It has its advantages."

"Like?"

"I won't have to listen to you yapping about how great your stupid saiyan race is, and your royal bloodline and how strong you are and all that crap I hear so often. Even a week without that would be great." Bulma had thought she had finally bested the arrogant monkey man, but as he walked out, Vegeta spoke.

"Admit it, without me you'd be lost in the arms of that jerk what's-his-face. I am superior and you know it... whether you like it or not."

Bulma seethed inside. *Grrr... why can't I win? He's as good as me when it comes to arguing... I know: I'll get revenge! Mwuhaha-wait. Look what happened the last time you tried that. I guess I better just let it go and threaten to turn off the gravity machine if he pisses me off.*

~*~*~*~*~*~

*I made it! I actually got away from those crazy cats! Now to go into the lesbian bar... I can finally flirt with women again! REAL ACTUAL WOMEN!!*

"Not so fast, human scum!" Yamucha's happy thoughts were drowned in his sweat as the IGOTC suddenly appeared behind him (or her) in a capsule car.

*Crap, oh shit. Why me? Why is it always me?*

"We have another assignment for you, 'Yolanda'." said the orange-haired leader cat with a smirk on his face.

"What now?"

"Puar, explain to him, will you? You do it so well."

"Why thank you. Anyways... Yamucha. You are about to embark on a magical quest to visit a magical palace in which you shall meet prince charming and try to make him yours."

"Hey Puar, you think he knows who it is?"

"No way Garfield, he's a dumbass."

"HEY!" Mr. Cattle prod made yet another guest appearance.

"STOP!" Everyone looked at the pink cat with the purple spots.

"What is it?" "Well, I think Mr. cattle prod is kinda losing his touch, Puar."

"What do you suggest?"

"I suggest a visit from Miss Whip." The cat pulled out a rather long rawhide whip with barbs and spikes on the end. "Now, pitiful human-you will do as we say... or else."

SNAP!

*Just great. A dominatrix cat. Things can't get any worse.* Yamucha cowered and spoke in a tiny girlish voice. "I'll do whatever you say, just please don't hurt me!"

"Good." said the orange leader cat.

"What was that whole thing about the castle and the prince?"

"Oh, you'll see 'Yolanda', you'll definitely see." said Puar with an evil grin on her face.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm going to ChiChi's now! If you don't trash the place I'll bring you back some of her cooking!"

"As long as you don't make something, I'll eat it."

Bulma thought of saying something, but then decided against it, since she wanted to go and see ChiChi as fast as she could. Bulma jumped into her convertible and sped away towards the countryside.

*Stupid baka woman, took all the food away... at least she didn't get at my secret stash of Pillsbury Pizza Pops. Mmm... here they are. Now... how do I work the microwave? All of the appliances here on Earth are so ancient. Back on Freeza's ship, I could at least figure out how to work the damn microwave - but I sure as hell would rather figure this out than to be back on that ship with that transsexual slut and the Ginyu Goons.*

Just as Vegeta finished his thought, Yamucha, who was dressed as a transsexual slut himself, was brought before Capsule Corp. by the IGOTC.

"No..." whispered 'Yolanda' in absolute horror. "Not him...please Kami let him be off sparring with Goku or something... I'd rather flirt with Bulma's dad than do this..."

"Shut your trap! Garfield, start the camera!"

"Right boss." The camera started to roll, and Yamucha took his first shaky step forward....

Haha! I'm going to leave you there! What will become of Yamucha flirting with 'Prince Charming?' (yeah right). Is Bulma actually going to tell ChiChi the whole truth about how she's pregnant? Will Bulma die from ear failure, or will it be ChiChi from laughing so hard at Bulma? Just how many different weapons does the IGOTC have? And what will happen when the Z gang starts gossiping about 'Yolanda?' You'll have to wait and see! I also don't own Pillsbury Pizza Pops. I adore and worship them as a food lover. So don't sue me. I'll have to pay you in cat hair from our rugs if you do.