Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Enigma ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

An: Saiyan Butterfly here! I know I should just work on the ones I have, but the idea came to me and I had to write it. And so I present to you my newest tale, Enigma, for lack of a better name.

Summary; Bulma is the goddess of Vegetasei's moon. She has often watched the prince of Vegetasei from afar, but one day she descends to Vegetasei and finally meets her prince. But contact between the people of the moon and Vegetasei is forbidden! Can their love possibly triumph over these odds? Now I want lots and lots of reviews. This is short but I have already compiled chapter one so if you want it you better let me know! This is sort of a parody of Sailor Moon and the stuff that occurred in the Silver Millennium.

Enigma

Prologue

Planet Vegeta, the home of a proud and violent warrior race known as the Saiyans. These warriors while powerful in their own right, have the ability to achieve a transformation which will increase their power ten-fold within the shining light of the full moon. Due to this powerful transformation the moon is a very important aspect of saiyan culture and society. Although any type of moonlight will invoke the saiyan transformation, the Moon of Vegetasei is special in itself, and unlike any other satellite of its kind. For one, its lunar cycle lasts a period of seven years, and a Saiyans' Transformation is most powerful upon the home planet of Vegeta.

Upon this moon, standing within the "Mare Serenitatis", there is a vast and eloquent kingdom. This kingdom was not well known among the saiyan people, and was thought to be merely a tale contrived by the elders. But in truth, the silver palace upon the moon exists, and within in its shining walls dwell the people of the moon of Vegeta. A race of people whose longevity rivals that of their saiyan counterparts, and because of this some consider the ruler of the silver palace to be a goddess of the moon whose duty is to watch over the powerful race that is the saiyan.

This is a tale if an Epic battle as is fit for a telling of the history of Vegetasei, and in this great and bloody battle the first super saiyan arose from the terrors and ashes of war to smite his foes with his immeasurable power, but in the end, this is also a tragic tale of unrequited love. The first super saiyan was doomed from the start, for it seemed that fate did not see fit for this man to be happy, For he had broken a taboo among the gods and fallen in love with the beautiful princess of the moon. His great power was forged by the tragic loss of his love, and in his grief he destroyed himself so that he could be joined with his lost mate.

This is a tragic tale of love and war and the trials, which led to both. And so I shall reveal to you the tale in its entirety for it is so much more then what has been described here in this brief nearly forgotten history of the planet Vegeta. This is the tragic tale in its entirety of the first super saiyan.

~*~*~*~*~

How was that? You want more? Better tell me! So get out there and review!