Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Facing it Together ❯ Departure ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: "Dis"-definition: the same meaning as "not. "Claim"-definiton: to take as one's own. Put them together, and you'll understand why I'm so pissed.

Quick Note: Hello all! Back with an all new chapter! (As opposed to an old one? Hmm. . .) Anyhow, I just wanted to tell you that my stupid computer has yet again pissed me off. . .My space bar is not working properly, so if you see words scrunched together, you'll know. My stupid computer also has no spell check, so it won't tell me if I do something like that.

Also, thanks to Debido-if I ever need any words to say `good', I'll be sure to use some of yours!

Oh, and SLIGHT lemon warning. . .it's not a really full-blown one, though. . .but, kiddies, turn away and learn about the `birds and the bees' from your parents!

Facing It Together

Chapter Eighteen: Departure

They all sat, impatiently waiting.

Limato sighed. He had heard that Turles was recoperating in the regen tank and guessed that was why he was so late for their meeting. He spoke to Beetero on a regular basis, and he had told him about his extensive injuries. Just what had put him in such a condition? He would be sure to ask him when he got here.

But above all, Limato was glad that his original suspicions about Turles were not correct. He was worried that he had fallen into what ever trap this `Bulma' had supposedly used to ensnare the king. But how could he not? Turles' eyes would light up whenever the woman's name was mentioned, and they would darken whenever her relationship with the king was spoken. However, Turles was going to keep her as a concubine which was fine, just as long as it stayed at that, and didn't evolve into anything more.

He looked at the other members of the resistance and noticed their looks of impatience as well. Even if he was resting, Turles never was one to be tardy to any event, especially one of this importance.

Limato's thoughts were cut short when the door to the room opened revealing the object of his pondering. Turles walked to the center of the room, expecting the questions that he was sure to get. He was right, Limato had a ton of them.

"Just how bad were you damaged, Turles?"

The dark man turned to him. "I thought you would already know. Beetero told me that you paid the infirmary a visit."

"Yes, but it was a brief meeting. I had a couple of things to take care of. He failed to tell me about your exact condtion. Well, execpt for the fact that he thought you got your ass beat pretty badly," Limato said, his mouth curling up in amusement.

Turles scowled at him. "For your information, I was testing the king's strength. I challenged him to a spar and-"

"-Wait, you actually fought him?" Nappa interrupted. "Why didn't you just take him out during your match?"

Limato and Radditz almost cracked up laughing at Turles' murderous expression. "I take it that you've never faced the king, Nappa," Limato cut in. "You would be lucky to leave with your ass. Ah. . .so now I can understand why you were in the infirmary for so long."

"I only wish that were the half of it. I've seen the level of his full power, and it is stronger than any of us-perhaps even stronger than all of our power put together. Limato was right. I was lucky to get out with my ass." Turles sighed.

"So how long do we have to wait this time, Turles?" Taya spoke up.

"I'm not suggesting that we wait. In order to fight the king, we'll need a little more help. Go out into the city and recruit help-discreetly, of course. The last thing that we need is for the king to catch wind of this, and I am sure that he's at least a little bit suspicious."

"Recuit help?" Nappa asked. "What good will that do? All of the strongest Saiyans are inside this palace. Shouldn't we get all of the help that we can here?"

"If you can persuade them to help, that's good. But since the king lives here, it'll be even riskier to do. A guard can make even the slightest slip-up. I would prefer that you get outside help, since at least in the city, there would be a greater chance of secrecy. If we had more help, we could hold off all of the other warriors here that are loyal to King Vegeta as well as gain the upper hand when dealing with the king personally."

Limato rose a brow. "You've really thought this through."

Turles turned to him. "When you spend seven hours inside of a regen tank, you tend to do a little thinking."

Limato chuckled. "Yeah, well at least that brain isn't going to waste. When's the deadline?"

"I would like to get this underway at the most the end of the week-two days should do it. Then, I promise you all, we will strike."

Nappa smiled. "At long last."

--------------------------------------

She waited a long time for his breath to leave his lungs in the rhythm of sleep.

He kept her for several hours, satisfying his need for her body also satiating her need as well for him. She was relieved to know that he was finally sleep, and she could get what she came for. . .

`Even though I received a lot more than that', Bulma mused to herself. She turned to him, studing the hard lines of his face, even when he was asleep. His expression twitched slightly when she moved. It seemed that he was alert even when he was sleep. That meant she had to be very careful in leaving the bed that even she was surprised that they had eventually ended up on. She allowed herself one last look before beginning to slip out of the covers, however, Vegeta in his sleep had different plans. His arms shot out to her waist and pulled her to him. Her eyes widened.

`Great job, Bulma. How in the world did you manage to get into this?'

By now, she was tempted to tell her conscience to go fuck itself, but knew that it would do no good. Especially when she should devote her time into get out of this predicament. She placed a hand on his arm and attempted to detangle herself from him. She kept her eyes on him the entire time, being extremely careful to keep her touches light and feather-like, so he wouldn't feel her removing her body from his bed. After a good five minutes of that, she finally felt the soft carpet of the floor beneath her feet.

Now onto the next task: Putting her clothes back on without any sound.

Somehow, she did it. Bulma wasn't entirely certain how she was able to zip up her pants without waking the slumbering king. But the important part was that she was dressed, and free to look for the real dragonball radar. She stuck her hand in the pocket of her blouse and was glad to find the tainted replacement there. Now, if she could only find hers. . .

She moved soundlessly about his room, searching everything and mindful about putting everything back in its place. Ten minutes later, she located it. . .next to the hilt of the broken sword that he had shattered shortly after her arrival. `Why did he keep it?' she wondered. It wasn't as if Vegeta was sentimental. . .right?

She shook her head. Now was not the time to think about that. She replaced the real radar with the one she brought with her. She walked towards the bed, placing her index finger on his lips. " `Bye Vegeta," she mouthed, careful not to wake him. Giving him one last look, she left the room.

----------------------------------

His hand cupped her breast and he smiled against her throat as she moaned. How was it that each and every time that he had her, she could make him crave her again and again? His finger passed over a nipple and he realized that he didn't care. All that mattered was that she was here with him. The woman that he had come to love dearly.

He chuckled as two fisted hands hit his chest. "Damn it, Kakarrot! Quit playing around!" She was breathless and frustrated. She needed him now, and all he was doing was laughing?! No way. Not now.

Her hands violently pushed him to his back. He honestly didn't think that she could do it, he was not expecting this. . .but Kakarrot could not admit that he wasn't curious of to where this would lead him.

She straddled him and forced him inside of her. Kami, he couldn't get enough of her. Even as she was rocking against him, she was giving him a glare, obviously miffed at the endless hours of foreplay that he had tortured her with eariler. He enjoyed her temper; it released a generous amount of passion to their activities.

Chi Chi threw her head back, in the throe of her climax, her slender neck exposed. It was at that time that he was itching to mark her as his own, but knew that he couldn't. Not yet, anyway. He was slightly disappointed, but that was quickly overshadowed with his own orgasm.

When their breathing returned, Chi Chi looked up at him with dazed eyes. They stared at each other for a few moments until she spoke.

"Whatever it is, do it."

Kakarrot's brow shot up in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"Whatever Radditz was going to say when you cut him off-whatever it is that I need to do to-" she paused for a smile. "-`ensare' you, tell me, so I can do it. I've made up my mind, Kakarrot. I'm staying here, even when you tire of me."

His arms wrapped around her to hug her and kissed the top of her head. "I could never tire of you, Chi Chi."

"Yeah, you say that now. . .but it doesn't matter. I'm staying here, whether you like it or not."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She nodded. "Alright. So what do I have to do?"

----------------------------------------

Since it was late, she didn't think that anyone would be in the harbor at this hour. She carried her bags through the door and almost dropped them in sudden surprise at the sight.

Yamcha looked up at her entrance. He had come in late to look over some of the stuff that his men were working on. "Bulma? What are you doing here?"

She figeted with her suitcase for a second. "I can't tell you or you could be killed." She stared at him, hoping he would get the meaning.

He did. "You're leaving? But. . .your ship-"

"-Is busted," she finished for him. "I know. But there are others here. I was thinking that I could open the gate manually and fly one of those out to be home free." She had thought about doing this when she was constructing the radar, and until tonight, she didn't know when she would test out her plan.

"But aren't you and King Vegeta. . ." He trailed off at the look that she gave him.

"Don't pretend to know something that you don't understand." She walked towards a random ship, intending to put her bags in one. However, his hand touched her shoulder. "Don't, Yamcha. I'm not staying."

"I'll open the gate for you."

Her eyes widened. "No! You can't do that. If Vegeta finds out, you could be killed!"

Yamcha smiled at her. "We're friends, right? And the last time I checked, friends help each other out. I'll open the door and lay on the floor. When the guards come, I'll just say that you knocked me unconscious and opened the gate yourself. By that time, you'll already be long gone." He squeezed her shoulder. "Be careful, Bulma."

She smiled at him. "Thank you so much, Yamcha. I'll repay you somehow."

"Knowing you is all the payback I need."

Her smile increased its size and she ran onto the ship, hacking into it and quickly familiarizing herself with the controls as she watched the gate slide open. As she lifted off, she said goodbye to the planet that she had grown so attached to in only a couple of weeks.

----------------------------------

Author's Note: . . .Hmm. . .I didn't really like that ending, but I suppose it's served its purpose. I was trying to get this up earlier today, but my computer was being hogged up by family members. HOW MANY GAMES OF SLINGO CAN THEY PLAY?! Oh well, I'll be at college next month, so I won't have to deal with it.

Anyway, I'm trying to finish this in twenty to twenty-five chapters, so. . .what can I say? I'm almost done!

Well, that's all for now. See ya later, and as always I hope you'll review!