Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Facing it Together ❯ The Date ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: DBZ isn't mine. No, all I have is this crappy ass computer and my very, very weird imaginination…and sorry, you can't have either one! (Not that you would want them, anyway.)

Quick Note: Thanks to all of my FF.net reviewers. You all have really inspired me in making this story my top priority story. And thanks to all of my MM.org fans, as well. It's hard to get people to review on MM.org, and I'm glad that I've gotten so many! You all are AWESOME! And just for you guys, I'm making this chapter EXTRA long! Keep up the good work!

Facing it Together

Chapter Seven: The Date

>>>>>>>>>

Their bodies moved at their own accord, as if the pleasure was made only for them. Their preformance, full of fiery passion, was almost too much for her to take. She barely was aware of the things around her; she was entirely honed in him and the things that he was doing to her…

Sweat dripped from her brow as she held onto him, not completely sure that he wasn't a dream, but was damned to let this wonderful dream escape. She felt him sigh against her shoulder and then felt the wave of ecstasy as he drove himself into her. His deep thrusts were met with hers at equal force, until the presure built up within her, causing her to go over the edge, screaming as she came-

>>>>>>>>

"Chi Chi!"

Chi Chi's eyes snapped open at Bulma's call. She had to blink a couple of times, to cure herself from the haze of her short dream. What the hell was that about? Her hormones had been raging ever since she had kissed Kakarrot. Perhaps it was a sign…

"CHI CHI!!" Bulma's voice rang outside her door.

"Alright, Bulma, you can come in!" Chi Chi yelled back.

Bulma opened the door and shut it behind her. "Okay, we have a problem." She then looked at her best friend and noticed how reckless she seemed. "What happened to you?"

Chi Chi shook her head. "Nothing. Just a dream."

"Well, by the look of your face, it must have been a nightmare."

"No. It was definitely not a nightmare."

Bulma held up a hand. "I don't even want to know. Anyway, As I said, we have a problem. Vegeta wants me to create a device to find dragonballs."

"What?!?!?" Chi Chi said, quickly getting out of her bed. "How does he even know about the dragonballs?"

Bulma wrung the hem of her shirt in her hands and looked down at the floor. "…I may have said a thing or two."

"Bulma!"

"It slipped! You know I would never have said anything about them to him on purpose."

Chi Chi slowly nodded. "I know. And now he wants you to make him a dragonball radar…"

"What should I do, Chi Chi? If I give him the dragonball radar, he'll wish for something bad and will most likely condemn us all to hell. And he said that until I come up with something, he'll lock up the ship and hold the repairations."

"So I see. Just in case we feel like fleeing from him." Chi Chi paced the room, tapping a finger to her lips. She stopped and her coal black eyes rounded back to Bulma. "I guess…you'll have to give it to him."

"What? Do you really think so?"

"Or maybe…you can make a fake one that locates something different, and then just say that you made a miscalculation."

"And actually live when I tell him that I screwed up?" Bulma asked in disbelief.

"Depending on how you say it, yes."

Bulma thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess that kind of makes sense. He might just let us go right after I hand over the fake radar." She walked to the door. "Thanks, Chi Chi."

-------------------------------------------

Bulma passed the hallway leading to the harbor and smiled. She supposed that she should see how things were going with the gravity room…and to say hello to Yamcha. It was so nice to meet someone here that didn't yell or call her any names that degraded her intellegence. She pushed open the door.

There the mechanics were, diligently working on the design for the king's project. Yamcha was standing in the center of the room, supervising the workers.

She came up behind him and grabbed the clipboard from his hands. "So, how are things going?"

Yamcha looked at her. "Everything's in order; the materials are here, the workers are present-all that's left is putting it together," he said, pointing at the beginning of the base of the machine.

She nodded. "Good. I was worried that you wouldn't get all of the equipment for it, but it seems that you have everything here."

"Yeah, well, Vegeta-ou had all of the materials sent a couple of days ago. I was surprised that he would be able to get them here so fast."

Bulma flipped a page to look at the blueprint. "If it has something to do with him, he always must have it completed in the shortest amount of time." She handed him back the clipboard. "Looks great," she said moving towards the door.

"Um, Bulma…" Yamcha started.

She turned around. "Yes?"

"Well…I was wondering…if you would be hungry later on."

Bulma shot up a thin brow. "What?"

"Do you want to have dinner with me later?"

She smiled at his question. "Sure, just give me an hour or two to work on the thing that Vegeta-ou demanded me to do and I'll be ready."

"Alright. See you then."

"Okay." She left the harbor.

----------------------------------------

Yamcha had come by her room and told her to meet him in the dinning hall. She was happy that she would be able to do something fun here-and with a nice guy, too. Of course, the only downside of the evening was the fact that she had to dine in the same room with the king. `I'm not going to let that bother me,' Bulma thought as she pulled a thin strapped turquiose gown out of her baggage. `I'm going to have a good time with Yamcha and I'm just going to ignore whatever insults that Vegeta-ou has to say to me.' She slipped on the dress and went to her mirror.

After debating whether to put her hair up or just let it fall, she arranged her blue locks on top of her head and held them in place with three sapphire and silver pins. She checked herself in the mirror and smiled at her reflection.

"Ready or not, Yamcha. Here I come."

----------------------------------------

Vegeta sat down in his chair and waited a few seconds to be served. He was in a fairly good mood, since he had just spoken to the head technician and was told that the project would be completed in only a period of a week. Now all that was left was the woman and her device. As soon as she finished her task, he would have no need of her existence on his planet any longer. He didn't even want to think about her this evening-not her defiance, her nagging questions, nothing. He would deal with her later.

Then all of his thoughts went throught the roof as she entered the room. She was wearing blue yet again, but surprisingly, it didn't bother him half as much in the past. Her hair was pile on her head, showing off her slender neck. She was definitely a vison, something that he would have never admitted to himself before.

He then noticed how she was standing, as if she was looking for something. He got his answer when he saw the head technician practically run over to her and escort her to a nearby table.

Turles sat next to Vegeta, also watching Bulma with ultimate interest. He had never been stirred by a woman half as much as he was now, what she had managed to do to him in only a few moments. His eyes followed her as she walked next to the man he knew as Yamcha. `So, she's taken an interest to him,' he thought as he took a sip from his goblet. Turles made a mental note to ask Yamcha questions later.

Bulma, however, was oblivious to the amount of admiration that she had accumulated in a matter of seconds. She sat down in the chair that Yamcha pulled out for her and watched him as he sat down in his own chair. "So," she said, clasping her hands together on the tablecloth. "How did I do?"

Yamcha looked at her form over the candlight. "You look terrific."

She gave him another smile and looked at the servants placing food on the table. Her attention went back to the man across from her. "Thanks for inviting me, by the way."

"I'm glad that you came." He drank some of his wine. "Very glad you came."

---------------------------------------

Chi Chi sat next to Kakarrot, watching Bulma's date with Yamcha. "I remember her saying something about another Chikyuu-jin to me. I guess that's him."

"He's the head of the mechanics. I've only met him once." Kakarrot closed his hand over hers.

"Kakarrot…" she warned.

"No, I'm not going to remove my hand, Chi Chi. Why do you deny to yourself that there's something here between us?"

"I don't-" Chi Chi started.

"Don't bother saying it, because I'll know it's a lie." He brought one of her hand up to his lips. "Come to my room after dinner."

"What?!?" she yanked her hand away. "Kakarrot, I don't know about this. It's all moving too fast."

"You said you would think about it. Have you?" He put a finger under her chin and kissed her on the lips. Her eyes closed as she reveled in the feel of his heat. He pulled away, looking at her eyes.

Chi Chi got up from her seat. "I think I need a little fresh air." She turned and left Kakarrot watching her retreating figure.

-----------------------------------------

Bulma made her way to her room. The night had been nothing short of wonderful. She was complimented constantly by Yamcha and she silently thanked herself for putting on the dress for tonight.

Her happy attitude was abuptly interrupted with the sight of Vegeta, his back leaning on the wall next to her door, arms crossed, the traditional frown on his face. She took a deep breath for confidence and stepped forward. "Good evening, Ou-sama."

"It's about time you came," Vegeta said, pushing himself from the wall.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea that you were waiting on me. What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to know of the progress of the tracking device."

Bulma sighed. Always business with him. "I'm almost finished. I'll give it to you in the morning."

"You will show it to me now, woman."

Bulma put her hand on the doorknob. "I'm sorry, but I really just want to go to sleep." She opened the door and stepped inside. "Goodnight, Ou-sama," she said, closing the door.

---------------------------------------

She paced around his door, not sure if she was going to knock.

That last kiss had wrecked her nerves; she was still suffering from the impact from it. Nobody had made her feel such intense emotions. Why was Kakarrot so different from the others? None of her other relationships had ever made her feel so wonderful, so dersirable.

She stopped walking and stared at the door. She was no coward, and she was no liar. She said that she would think about it, and the fact was that she did-more than she ever wanted to. Most of all, she wanted to know what it would be like with him, with a man that actually had heart, unlike the others that just had brawn and no feelings or care about anything other than vanity and their egos. But Kakarrot had much more than muscle. He was-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the opening of his door...as well as the sight of him. There was the subject of her thoughts, clad only in a towel. The smell of his skin just after his shower wafting in her nose. "Chi Chi, you came."

"Seems like it." Chi Chi said, unable to move her eyes anywhere other than his expansive chest. Her insides melted when he gave her a smile and pulled her to him, capturing her mouth in a kiss and closing the door behind them.

`Should I be here?' she thought as she felt his mouth move from her lips to her neck. `Why does it feel so…' The rest of her mind's protests flew out of her head when Kakarrot's tongue lapped at the soft skin behind her ear. She gave a soft whimper and wove her fingers into his hair, reveling in the feel of his hands lightly stroking her breasts.

His lips returned to hers as his fingers undid the buttons on her blouse. Her breath caught in her throat when he lowered his head to her dual mounds and began to draw his tongue over one of her nipples. Her whimpers turned into moans as he continued his sensual attack. She was so caught up in the pleasure of his carresses, that she barely felt him lift her off of the floor and carry her to his bedroom.

Kakarrot laid her on the soft surface before covering her with his body. His mouth went to kiss her neck again as one hands went up to her thigh, and pulled her pants from her waist. She felt his tail stroked her inner thigh and her hand went towards it, remembering how it had affected him the last time that she touched it. Unfortunately, he moved it out her reach.

"Not again, Chi Chi. If you do that, then this will be over sooner than you think."

She stared up at him and unwrapped the towel from him. "And what if I do want it sooner? I know that I do. I've been thinking about this moment ever since that day outside with you. Don't tell me what I need, Kakarrot, because believe me," she told him as her hand went to his manhood. "I know what I want."

His eyes closed as she gently stroked him. "So, you want to play, huh?" He removed her underwear. He postioned himself and thrust himself in her.

Their bodies moved at their own accord, as if the pleasure was made only for them. Their preformance, full of fiery passion, was almost too much for her to take. She barely was aware of the things around her.

Sweat dripped from her brow as she held onto him, not completely sure that he wasn't a dream, but was damned to let this wonderful dream escape. She felt him sigh against her shoulder and then felt the wave of ecstasy as he drove himself into her again and again; his deep thrusts were met with hers at equal force, until the presure built up within her, causing her to go over the edge, screaming as she came.

Kakarrot felt her climax and fell along with her, his eyes shutting close and his head dropping onto her shoulder. It took them a couple of breaths before regaining themselves.

"Kakarrot," Chi Chi managed to pant out. "I truly think that we did make the best of it."

Author's Note: So, what did you guys think? I enjoyed writing this chapter, since so many things were happening at once. Anyway, I hope you all review and tell me what you think of this story so far. Thanks!