Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Family Therapy ❯ Sessions 1(Part 1): Therapy for the "Sayian Prince"? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Family therapy with:

Pan, Vegeta, Piper, and Arienne

Pan, Trunks, Jordan, and Cadell

Pan, Goten, Trinity, and Tristian

Bra, Gohan, and Rhiamon

Bra, Goku, and Rayne

Bra, Goten, and Eira

Each session is an hour and a half. What will happen? All is being observed and documented by Dr. Briefs. After the "family interaction therapy" is done, Dr. Briefs will sit down with each of the "parents" and discuss their "problems" with each other.

1st session: Pan, Vegeta, Piper, and Arienne

"Ok. You'll be secluded in this room for an hour and a half. I'll be observing from a different room and taking notes about how all of you interact with each other", Dr. Briefs said. "Well, there is no way in hell I'm spending an hour and a half with Mr. Munchkin", Piper yelled as he opened the door and waited for them to file in. "Look who's talking brat. I'm not the only one who's vertically challenged ", Vegeta spat at Piper. Piper glared at him with pure hatred and anger. Vegeta returned the glare. "If this is how the session is gonna be the whole time we're in there, I'm not going", Arienne said and walked toward the refreshment table. Pan stayed near her father and her uncle. "I don't want to do this." Gohan hugged his daughter closer. "You don't have to if you don't want to." Goten looked at her. If Vegeta knows better, he'll think twice before touching her, he thought. Tristian watched with interest. "I bet the longest time they'll stay in there will be 15 minutes." Yamcha looked at him. "I bet they won't last in there for half an hour." "How much are you willing?"

"Ten bucks."

"You're cheap. Be a man. Bet more than ten bucks."

"Ok, twenty…no…thirty bucks."

"You scared you're gonna lose? Come on."

"Fine. Forty bucks. That's all I have."

"Fine with me. I'll bet the same."

"Shake on it?"

"Shake on it."

They both shook each other's hand and walked opposite ways.

"I'm sorry, but everyone has to participate", Dr. Briefs said. He soon regretted his words when everyone shot him evil glares. Cadell looked at Rhiamon and said, "They probably won't last five minutes with each other." Rhiamon laughed. Pan and Arienne were the first to walk in the room. Then Piper and Vegeta soon followed. Dr. Briefs slowly closed the door and before walking into another room, he said to himself, " Ok, time to begin. I just hope my insurance covers Sayian damage."

Inside the room, Pan, Piper, and Arienne lined up against one wall while Vegeta was on the other. None of the girls talked to him for a long time. Piper and Arienne talked about how much they don't like how Tristian acts toward women while Pan listened. "I'm thirsty", Piper finally said. "Is there any drinks in here?" Pan, without turning her head, pointed to the other side of the room. "Over there. There's a mini-fridge." Piper looked at the refrigerator, then looked at Vegeta. "All of a sudden I'm not so thirsty anymore." "What are looking at brat?"

"Nothing much obviously."

"You're nothing much on height either."

"And you should be talking. I never thought the Prince of all Saiyans would be as tall as a ten-year-old."

"Listen brat, if it's a fight you're looking for, so be it."

"Oh my Dende. I'm scared of you now. You're more pathetic than I thought."

Arienne rolled her eyes at the fight while Pan shook her head. "Will you two stop fighting? It's bad enough we're stuck in here together." Piper glared at Vegeta and murmured, "Baka". She turned her head to Arienne and smiled innocently. Pan looks at the clock. "Four minutes. Four minutes! That's how long we've been here! Only four minutes! I'd rather be somewhere else like the mall with Bra." Pan thinks for a moment. "Never mind about the mall thing." Piper looks at Pan then looks at Arienne and says, "Arienne, mom is scaring me." "She's scaring me too", Arienne said. Pan turns to see a stunned Piper and Arienne. "Sorry. I'm just a little out it." Vegeta snorted. "Baka onnas." All three girls glare at him. "Who are you calling baka onna?" Arienne spat at him. Pan began yelling again. "I don't care if you are the Prince of Saiyans, but I'm not stupid. I'm smarter than you'll ever be and thank god that our daughters take after me…wait… my daughters take after me! Because after all, I gave birth to them! Not you! Me!" Then Piper joined in. "I may be short, but I'm not stupid! I'm stronger than you'll ever be! If you don't believe me, I'll challenge you anytime, anyplace." Pan screams, "Enough! Piper, Arienne, blow down the damn door!"