Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Family ❯ Rage and Supper ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z. But Adamina is my character and so is Donovan and his henchmen.

Family
Chapter 8:
Rage and Supper

"I'm going to make him pay for what he's done to my sister. He'll wish he never met Ada. I'll make sure he dies a slow, agonizing death." spat Vegeta when he and Piccolo walked into the living room. "I'll tear him limb from limb. I'll disembowel him. If he even lays one finger on her again, I'll--Arrrggghh!!"

"Vegeta, are you okay?" asked Piccolo.

"What the hell do you think?!"

"Maybe you should go let off some steam before you kill someone." stated Piccolo.

"Fine!" Vegeta stormed off to the gravity chamber, mumbling about killing Donovan, leaving Piccolo alone in the living room. Just then Bulma walked in.

"What's up with Vegeta? And where's Ada?"

"Ada sensed Donovan again and fainted. Vegeta's really angry over this development. He's already planned out Donovan's death."

"Figures. Is she gonna be okay?"

"I think so."

"Maybe you should go and stay with her until supper just in case. I'll send Trunks to get you two when suppers ready. Okay?" suggested Bulma.

"Alright." Piccolo went upstairs to Ada's room while Bulma went back to helping her mom with supper.********Gravity Chamber...

"I have to get stronger. I need to protect Ada. I will not have her taken away from me ever again. I have to be the one who destroys him, not Kakarott. It is my responsibility as her older brother to take care of her and protect her. Donovan will pay for his crimes. No one hurts or uses my sister and gets away with it." shouted Vegeta as he trained at 1000 times gravity. "He will die the most painful death that anyone has ever died. There is absolutely no way he is taking my sister again. No way in hell will I let her be taken from me again!"********Adamina's Room...

Piccolo walked in and saw that Ada wasn't in bed. He quickly scanned the room and saw her out on the balcony. He walked over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked as he stood beside her.

"I guess so. I'm better than I was at least." she replied, not looking at him, but up at the sky. They both stood there for a few minutes, unable to think of something to say to each other. The silence continued for another minute until Adamina decided to say something. "I want to thank you for comforting me today. I really appreciate it." said Ada as she looked at the ground, absently playing with her hair.

"Your welcome." said Piccolo as he lifted her chin up to look at him. They stood there, staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds before kissing. When they finally decided to end the kiss, they looked at each other and smiled. Then they kissed again, this time more passionately then their previous kisses. They ended this kiss after a few and then Ada wrapped her arms around Piccolo's waist and leaned against his chest. Piccolo wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head.

"Piccolo?"

"Yes?"

"When is supper going to be ready? I'm starving." said Ada. Piccolo sweat dropped.

"You saiyans are all alike. All you guys think about is food." said Piccolo as he shook his head.

"We are all not alike. And we don't always think about food. Well, not me anyway." said Ada as she looked up at him and pouted.

"Riigghhtt. Sorry, I forgot. All you saiyans think about is eating and fighting. My mistake." said Piccolo, chuckling.

"Ha ha. Very funny Piccolo. I was being serious. And you still never gave me an answer. When is supper going to be ready?" said Ada as she turned around, crossed her arms and stuck up her nose. Piccolo walked over to her and put his arms around her.

"Supper will be ready soon. Bulma said she'd send Trunks to get us when it was ready."

"Oh. So, what do you want to do until then?" asked Ada with a twinkle in her eye.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Hmmm. Well..." Ada trailed off as she walked back into her room. Piccolo followed, closing the balcony doors behind him. Piccolo sat on the big, comfy chair and Ada sat in his lap. "We could get to know each other better, or we could just cuddle and kiss. Your choice. We could always get to know each other better later." said Ada as she looked into his eyes.

"I think I like the second option better." said Piccolo as he kissed her. Ada returned the kiss and snuggled into Piccolo at the same time. Piccolo wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. They eventually broke off the kiss and just cuddled.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Ada and Piccolo growled at being interrupted. "Auntie Ada, Piccolo. Suppers ready." said Trunks as he opened the door to her room. He looked around and saw them on the chair. "Ewwww. Gross. Geez, get a room or something." said Trunks as he scrunched up his nose at them. Ada and Piccolo chuckled.

"Um, Trunks, we are in a room. You're the one who came in. You could have just told us through the door. Its not like we wouldn't have heard you. Now lets go eat. I'm starving." said Ada as she shooed Trunks out and started walking down the hall and eventually into the dining room. Upon entering the dining room, she noticed that Vegeta wasn't there yet. "Where's Geta?"

"I guess Trunks didn't get him yet. I think he's in the gravity chamber." said Bulma as she set the food on the table.

"Okay. I'll go get him." said Ada as she left the room.********Gravity Chamber...

Ada walked into the gravity chamber, which caused the gravity to turn off. This caused Vegeta to go flying into the ceiling. "How many times do you people have to be told not to just walk in when I'm training! At least give me a warning or something!" shouted Vegeta as he landed back on the floor, not yet noticing it was Ada not Bulma or Trunks.

"Well soorrry, crabby pants. But you don't have to be so rude. Geesh, I just came to tell you supper was ready. But if you rather not eat that's fine by me. That just means more for me and Trunks." said Ada as she spun around and started walking out. Vegeta just realized who it was and went after her. He grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him.

"If you think that I don't want to eat, then you have completely lost your mind. And I'm sorry that I yelled at you. Its just that crashing into the ceiling or wall is not enjoyable." said Vegeta.

"I can imagine it's not. But anyways, supper is ready and I'm starving. Is there anything else you'd like to tell me or can we go eat?" said Ada as she impatiently tapped her foot. Vegeta shook his head and chuckled.

"No, there is nothing else. Let's go." With that the siblings went off to eat.********Meanwhile, somewhere in space...

"Iver, have you pin pointed the planet Adamina is on?" asked Lord Donovan.

"Yes my Lord. The planet is called Earth. We should arrive there in approximately three weeks." said Iver as he bowed.

"Good work Iver. Set a course for Earth." ~Just you wait little saiyan princess. You will be mine again. Then you'll wish you never escaped from me.~********Capsule Corp...

Supper was pretty much uneventful except for Trunks' and Adamina's contest to see who could eat the same amount of food in the least amount of time. Ada had won. Their little contest had disgusted everyone else at the table. "I don't want to ever see you two eat like that again. That was completely revolting. Mind you, its not as revolting as when Kakarott eats." said Vegeta as he shook his head in disgust.

"Sorry." replied Trunks and Ada at the same time.

"What's for desert?" asked Trunks. Everyone (except for Ada) looked at him like he was crazy or something. "What???" Trunks was puzzled by their looks.

"You've been around Goku and Goten too much. Do you honestly believe that your getting desert after eating like that?" said Bulma.

"Awwww. But mom, that's not fair, Auntie Ada started it." whined Trunks.

"Well, she's not getting desert either. So it's perfectly fair. And even though she started it, it doesn't mean that you had to take her up on her challenge." stated Bulma.

"Well, seeing as how I'm not going to get any desert, I think I'll get down from the table and find something to do." said Ada as she got up from the table. Piccolo got up as well and followed her into the living room. Ada stood in the middle of the living room, thinking about what she was going to do. "Hmmmm. What to do, what to do? I know!" Ada started walking towards the front door. "I'm going out to fly around. I'll be back later." stated Ada as she opened the door. "Coming Piccolo?"

"I guess so." replied Piccolo as he walked over to her and they both left.

When they were out of the city, Piccolo decided to ask her why she wanted to go flying. "Ada, why did you want to go flying?"

Adamina turned to him. "Well, this way we get some time alone without having to worry about being interrupted." Piccolo just nodded his head.*****************************************************************

N ext Chapter: Adamina's and Piccolo's time alone. I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it took so long to get out. Anyways, please review. :)