Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ Fate ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fate

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ in any way. The only charrie I own is, Rychi, a female saiyan baby who has CP (Cerebral Palsy.)

Author's notes: Vegeta IS in the Saiyan saga in this fic. He may be slightly OOC, but I don't give a crap! Sorry if I sound rude. I'm jus' tired of people sending me reveiws saying, 'Oh this person soo ooc! This sucks!' *twitch* Just push all that aside and enjoy the fic. I know what everyone's thinkin' this fic has a sad, depressing ending. Well, it has a major twist! =)

The little one's eyes fluttered open slowly as the morning light hit her tiny features. It took a while for her vision to come into focuse as she struggled to move. She let out a frustrated grunt as she had trouble moving her body. Straining to lift her head, she looked around. Nobody was around. Suddenly, a long brown, furry thing softly touched her arm. Thinking it was danger, she shreiked softly, only to realize that it was her tail. Tiny fingers playfully grasp the new plaything as she squealed with joy. Fingers stroke the petite fur. She hiccuped as her stomach began to growl loudly. She let her tiny head fall, once more, upon the grass as a loud cry was let out. Obviously, she'd been abandoned. By who? She didn't know. How could she? She was just three days old. Fists clench as she banged against the grass, trying to rid the pain in her stomach. Surely someone would come and feed her. Her azure eyes slowly close. Miniscule chest heaved slowly with every breath. Tail seemed to twitch slightly with each intake of breath. She began to dream as she drifted off into a deeper sleep. In her dream she saw two shadowy figures. One of them was talking. "That's the baby Frieza abandoned?..." The other turned and spoke. "Yes, Nappa...it is." One of them seemed like a towering gaint, while the second had spiked up hair and was kinda short compared to 'Nappa'. She began to cry loudly as she saw the two figures. Not in fear, but in despair. She really needed food. In her dream 'Nappa' suddenly spoke again. "Let's leave it to starve. If Frieza left it, then it musn't be useful." The spikey, haired figure slowly stepped foward. She now got a good look at this fellow. It was obviosly a male. His hair was solid black. Covering his eye seemed to be a red contraption. Wonder what it was? He suddenly smirked as he came closer towards the baby. His tone sent shivers down her tiny spine, and this was only a dream. "No,I have a better idea..." She seemed frozen with fear as his two strong hands reach down and roughly pick her up. She suddenly came back to realality. Flailing her tiny arms, she scream shrilly. It was just a bad dream. She thought as she slowly opened her eyes. Her body tensed as she stared, completely frozen, up at the male Saiyan with black spikey hair. He was smirking evily down at the baby as he softend his hold, holding her like you would any baby, close to his body trying to comfort her. Sensing he ment no harm , she immediately realaxed in his arms. Getting sleeply again, she began to suck her thumb. Her tail gently wrapped around his hand. Glancing down, he noticed that it was a female. He quickly turned to Nappa. His voice somewhat mental. "It's a she." Nappa grunted slightly as he moved forward. "Are you sure Vegeta?..." Vegeta growled slightly as he slapped Nappa away. For some reason he seemed protective over this young baby. "Yes, I'm sure." While in Vegeta's arms, the baby noticed that 'Vegeta's' tone seemed to rise and fall slightly, like he was on the insane side. Vegeta glared down at the sleeping infant in his arms. Yea, he could easily kill this baby if he wanted to, but something held him back. The infant hardly noticed Vegeta's hard glare as she closed her eyes. For some odd reason, she felt comfortable around this Saiyan.