Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Pleasures ❯ Fascinations Are Born ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, I finally wrote chapter two. I hope you enjoy my first romance story. Please tell me what you think, I'm always glad to hear how people perceive my work.

Forbidden Pleasure by Alexa

Chapter Two - Fascinations Are Born

"That was amazing! How is it you are able to fly?" Myst asked as Torankusu softly touched down miles from Satan City. He had not flown so fast that she would not be able to enjoy the experience. Nor the view.

"It's a little hard to explain."

"Well, I don't care how complicated it is I want to know." She looked deeply into Torankusu's eyes. "I have never met anyone like you. And, I've met a lot of people."

Torankusu was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable under the intense gaze. "I've never done anything like this before. Just sweeping a beautiful woman off her feet. Taking her away."

Bulma was driving home. The party had ended shortly after the fiasco in the park. Within five minutes the entire guest list knew what had happened, or some version of what had happened. Mrs. Reznor was constantly shooting venomously glares at her. Bulma was not happy with her husband. Nor her daughter for flirting with someone twice her age.

"Bura, did you even bother to ask how old he was?"

"No. I didn't think it was important."

As much as Vegeta wanted to lock his daughter in a room until she was of a suitable mating age for a mate of his approval, he knew Bulma would never allow him that peace of mind. He also knew this was not a time to interject his own concept of discipline. If that Woman would just allow me to reprimand these brats when necessary, we wouldn't have these problems. She thinks I'm too harsh. What a hypocrite!

"Bura, you have just added two years until you are allowed to date. No boys until you are eighteen. I don't want any of them calling, coming over, or even looking at you the wrong way. Is that clear?"

"That's not fair! Daddy?!" Bura whined with those big innocent puppy dog eyes.

Vegeta glanced into the rear-view mirror. He could see the tears threatening to fall. Why the fuck can I not chastise my own daughter without getting THAT look from her?

"Don't drag your father into this, young lady." Bulma quickly killed that get-out-of-jail-free-card. She turned to her husband. "I was going to let you handle Torankusu, but since you TOLD him to leave with that girl, I'll take care of him myself. Honestly, Vegeta. What the hell were you thinking when you said that? Were you even thinking?"

"Woman, I…"

"Don't give me that!" Bulma turned her attention back to the road. She was so fuming mad smoke could almost be seen floating around her head.

The Saiyan prince returned to watching the scenery whip by a little faster than it should. Maybe it would be a good idea if I slept in the quarters of the gravity chamber. At least then I wouldn't have to listen to all the yelling. I swear she purposely screams that loud to hurt my ears. At this rate, I'll be deaf in a few years.

The domes of Capsule Corp. came into view. The three family members got out of the air car in silence. Bulma made sure that Bura immediately went to her room. She told Vegeta to go change and then look for Torankusu. "I want you to come back as soon as you find him." As Vegeta was heading out the door, Bulma had one last demand. "And don't you even dare trying to sleep in the gravity room tonight."

FUCK!!!!

Myst laid on the soft grass staring into the endless night sky. The stars were always beautiful, but she could never see them from her house in the city.

"I always love to just gaze at the stars. To come out here, away from everything."

"That's easy for you to say, you can fly." Myst joked poking Torankusu in the ribs. She received a light chuckle for her efforts. "A little ticklish, are we?" Before she could attack him again, Torankusu was out of her reach floating in the air.

"Try to get me now."

"That's not fair, you know I can't reach you up there." Myst stood with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face. "Get down here."

Torankusu laughed while descending. "Who ever said I would play fair?"

The young couple spent hours talking, sharing memories, and enjoying the others company. The night seemed endless until a hint of the first rays of dawn could weakly be seen. Neither could believe they had spent the entire night in the open field. Yet, neither wanted to return to their daily lives.

Myst watched the magnificence of dawn. "It has been so long since I've actually seen the sun rise."

"Why is that?" Torankusu innocently asked.

"College." She glanced at the lavender-haired bishounen who did not fully understand her answer. She elaborated, "In college I have spent many a-night awake until dawn, but I always fell asleep before I could see the sun rise. Mind you, not all of those nights were wasted at parties or all-night keggers. I don't know what you've heard about college, but parties do not take place every single night." A small smile adorned her lips.

"Then what did you do all those night?" Do you really want to know the answer to that? "If you don't mind my asking."

"Mostly, … enjoying the night." Torankusu was still puzzled. "The night holds something the day can never possess..."

"Nani?"

Mystraea barely whispered, "Silence." She slowly, gracefully placed a finger to his slightly puckered lips before he could ask anymore.

Torankusu could faintly hear the signs of a new day beginning. The early morning delivery of newspapers, alarms going off from the nearest cottages, and the hum of diurnal creatures starting their normal routines could all be detected. Yet, these sounds were not present mere moments before. The sun had risen higher and was now visible above the horizon. In that instance, Myst's words rang true in Torankusu's mind. "I never noticed before. You're right. The quietest before dawn, it seems."

Myst beamed, but her cheer quickly fell away.

"What's wrong?"

"I have truly cherished this night with you, Torankusu. I'm afraid now is the time I must return home."

Torankusu could see her unspoken desire to stay there. With him.

"I hate to ask this of you…"

"Ask." A trace of fear and hope permeated that single word.

She raised her dark eyes to meet his cool blues. "Will you take me home?"

"Of course. I brought you out here, after all. Besides, it gives me the chance to hold you again." His grin held promises of so much more.

I wonder if he's aware how seductive that look can be. He doesn't behave like a player. "I wouldn't deny you such a simple pleasure."

The flight home was too short in Myst's humble opinion. She could be in Torankusu's arms for as long as he wished to hold her. Slumber began to sweep over her body as they flew over the awakening city. He felt her breathing slow, almost to the point of true sleep. Tightening his grasp of Myst, Torankusu glanced at her peaceful face resting on his shoulder. He didn't want to wake her, but he didn't know where she lived.

"Myst… Myst, wake up." Torankusu softly spoke.

"I don't want to. I'm afraid this will have been a dream if I wake."

"I promise to still be here every time you awaken."

Myst smiled and pointed in the direction of her home.

Torankusu gently touched down on her second floor balcony. The house was of an old Victorian style. Myst regrettably put her small feet on the hard surface. She didn't want to leave his warm embrace nor could remember a time when she had felt such comfort.

"When will I see you again?" Torankusu tentatively asked.

"I'm not sure. Elizabeth will not be pleased with me. My father's reactions are my biggest concern right now. But, I do know that we will see each other again." Myst's voice silenced to a whisper as though afraid to speak the words for fear it would be undone. "I can feel it."

A small smile played on Torankusu's lips. "As do I." He leaned in to place a chaste kiss on Myst's lips before departing.

When Mystraea opened her eyes, he was already gone. She sighed deeply and turned to the balcony doors leading into her bedroom. Tonight will be in my memory for a long time to come. I just hope that Elizabeth didn't say anything to Mrs. Briefs that would get Torankusu in trouble. Her thoughts were interrupted when she caught a shadow move out of the corner of her eye. "Who's there?" she whispered.

Elizabeth walked out from the shadow in which she had been hiding. The countenance on her face was one of great rage. "Where have you been, young lady?" Her voice was an angered murmur.

"Talking." Myst did not feel she had to explain further.

"Talking?" Elizabeth clearly didn't believe her. "You've been out all night with that … boy, and you expect me to believe that you were only 'talking'?" The anger laced through every word she spoke.

"I don't care if you believe me. You are not my mother, and you never will be no matter how hard you try to control me." Myst was surprised by the evenness in which she spoke those words.

"No! I am not your mother, Myst. She's dead! And right now, I'm all you have."

"Then I would prefer to have no one." You will not bait so easily as to declare I want nothing. You forget; I know how you think.

Elizabeth stared down her step-daughter.

"Never! Elizabeth," Myst spoke the name as though it were venom on her tongue, "speak of my mother, again." She walked past the elder woman to her closet to change. "Now, get out of my room. I am tired and do not wish to be disturbed until I come down. Is that clear?" The young woman's demeanor was one not to be trifled with, yet Elizabeth never gave up.

"You are not going to bed! Get dressed, we are going to the clinic. Now!"

"I am going no where, except to bed."

"You are not going to bed until I know that you are not pregnant, little missy."

Myst had had enough of talking. She physically removed the annoying woman from her room. After slamming the heavy wooden door in Elizabeth's face, for which she was sure the early morning staff must have heard, Myst secured the locks, and crawled into bed. She was so tired that not even Elizabeth's relentless banging kept her from slumber. A deep slumber of dreams filled by one young, handsome face framed in lavender hair. Even in sleep Torankusu's soothing blue eyes brought warmth to her.

Torankusu flew over the city feeling sleep invade his sense for the first time that night, and morning. He had to stop more than once to clear his head and check his surroundings. Mom is really going to be pissed at me. Please, Dende, don't let her get the idea to put me in the gravity room with Dad before I get any sleep. He would kill me so easily in this state. He vigorously shook his head in an attempt to stay awake. Ok, so north is that way, then home is…this way. With that Torankusu shot off in the direction of Capsule Corp. He was so fatigued that not even his father's intense Ki registered in his mind until it was too late.

"Brat!!"

Torankusu stopped so abruptly that he nearly fell out of the sky. Only one single, solitary thought formed in his mind. Oh, shit! He cautiously, fearfully turned to face the wrath of his father, the Saiyan prince. "Father… Please, let me explain…"

"Shut up, brat." Vegeta was not angry with his son. After all, it was he who told the boy to leave with the girl. "Your mother yelled at me for last night. She demanded that I find you."

Torankusu didn't say a word fearing Vegeta's mood would change. He only hung his head in a sign of apology for infuriating his mother.

"I do not know what punishment she has planned for you, but your sister has been 'grounded' or quite some time."

Torankusu gulped. Oh, Dende, this is going to be bad.

"Look at me."

The young man steadily raised his gaze to look at the older man.

"You will follow me into the gravity chamber,…"

Torankusu inwardly groaned.

"I will only let you sleep for four hours, after which we will train. Understand?"

"Yes, father."

Torankusu was thankful for the sleep Vegeta was allowing him. The quarters of the lower level consisted only of the bare essentials. In that moment, he could have slept on a rocky cliff and not cared. Only stripping down to his boxers, he crawled into the firm bed. Sleep took him immediately; the humming of the dome only soothing his mind as thoughts of Myst interlaced through his subconscious.

The two youths dreamed of the other. Dreamed of what was in their future. Did the Fates already have plans for these two?

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Well, that's the end of chapter two. I do know where I plan to go with this. I'm entirely sure of details, yet. But I'll get there eventually. I'm sorry if updates are few and far between, but most of my attention is currently focused on Apprentice. A review would be much appreciated. ^_^