Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Foregone ❯ Disclaimer: This story is a use of characters from DBZ. Warning: Use of language, lemon, explic ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: This story is a use of characters from DBZ.
Warning: Use of language, lemon, explicit sexual acts, mature themes.
 
 
Foregone
 
Obsession
 
Dawn came early but we did not talk. Have you ever awoken standing at attention, and what you needed was right there waiting? For the first time in my life I got too- amusingly I thanked Dende… What hadn't I thought of this before now? I sue to send them home or I would leave- sometime like 2AM. I looked at the clock which glowed bright bluish green…6:39AM.
 
I remember wondering what day it was…. Tuesday- a workday- all I wanted was to have a cup of coffee and savor her body… I do not know what urge was stronger… but she was there so I nipped her breast before she could awake.
 
I was al ready enjoying her slick entrance when her eyes opened and took me in. I plunged deeply inside before words escaped her mouth- she pulled at my hair as she screamed her pleasure…. I lasted about 10 minutes… I thought that was pretty good considering the night and early morning before….
I dropped my lips to her neck… I could taste the salty perspiration there. I was breathing deeply, but pressed to her… I knew she had hard time breathing with me on top… But my mind was in a whirl…. I wanted to do so more, the frustration in that I was not ready nearly killed me deep inside… I t was like my mind, body had fused, each wanted the same thing, and I just could not do more but breathe in…. She nudged me off quickly. I lay face down in the pillows next to her…. Feeling relaxed but frustrated… I never had these feeling before and I could not even get words out then what was wrong….
 
Bra, Bra she did not speak … but she took her nails and slowly drew circle along my backside… Up, down, and circles…. Her light touch relaxed me… Her soft brush of skin soothed the beast I had created within myself… the next time I awoke the clock was blurred by the bright sun… I had to grab it to see how late it was… it read 7:40… and I was alone.
 
Damn …. I needed her again but time was not on my side and neither was she….
 
I worked. However, my thoughts were always on her… I had such will power that I did not call her that day… But I called Trunks, but I t was a dull conversation…. It was like tasting your favorite ice cream and all of a sudden, it did not taste so good anymore, and you got sad… No one might not understand that, but for me it was a tragedy… I love ice cream.
 
I ached. That is the best way to describe it. I cannot remember what I talked about that day, but when 5 pm came, I was gone… I only had one thought on my mind and that was finding her…
 
I stood outside of Cc. I was wearing my leather jacket because I felt so shaky; I was hoping I was not coming down with a cold… I never got sick but I felt chilled… I did not tell her I was there, so I stood outside watching everyone leave that building… I closed my eyes and let the senses take control… I could catch it, her very own essence… I could taste it and it burned my mind…
 
She was the last person to leave…. I swear if I could not feel her Ki, I would have burnt the building down…. At least she and Trunks would have been left standing and then I could have her….
 
I know I could have gone inside… I was welcomed there as my own home… Everyone knew me… However, it was not the point… something beyond any realm had control of me, and this was how it was to be….
 
The doors opened and the wind caught her blue locks… It blocked her view of me but she knew I was there… she used her hand to pull the pieces away from her face to take me in…. Until my dieing days, I have never seen blue flashing eyes like hers…. It was lighting in the Caribbean ocean… crystal clear blue with want… we stood a few feet apart and just looked at each other….
 
We only stood for a moment. I grabbed her to me and blasted off…. Later found out that Trunks and Pan happen to see us depart….I had not even known they were there I had no other sense but hers…. Of course Trunks was there he worked there too, but not to recognize any others Ki's but Bras… left me bothered… my senses were dull and that was a weakness….she was my weakness.
 
 
I knew the way home by heart so I shut my eyes and buried them into her neck… I could hear her… She was saying hello. I opened my eyes and smiled at her. It was hard considering how fast I was flying…. We landed before long… and at my door again. I did not push or throw her down like the day before. Her feet barely touched the ground… I opened my door slammed it shut took her to my room… the sheets were still messed from the day before…. I ripped her clothes off. I knew they were very expensive… but she could buy more. I reasoned. I ripped mine off too…. Seconds, it was seconds and I was deeply inside of her…. It was so surreal the flight here the waiting at the building, the whole day… nothing was cohesive until that moment…. It was as if the day slipped by… and until I heard her calling my name aloud with desire did it become real, sure…. Finally, I slowed my pace…. I could not believe my own stamina…
 
Her face was flushed with desire, and I could finally breathe right for the first time since she left… Finally, for the first time I was able to love her…
 
Three weeks… Three weeks passed and everyday was the same, except on the weekends, it was longer… I do not think I had more then a few meals a day…. She was more important than food… and since we worked, the days without her were agony…. We saw no friends saw any family to speak off… when she was not at work she was with me in my bed…. For three fucking weeks!
 
Gohan came to visit me one day…. It was a Tuesday so I knew it was exactly three weeks…. He came to my job... he must have skipped a day at his because we did not excalty live near or work near each other. At first, he said nothing he opted to watch and observe me. It was uncanny I could feel him staring at my back at my face…. He was taking in everything…
 
When he finally spoke, it was not what I expected. I figured he would reprimand me tell me to come see my mom, come to the house see dad, see Videl see Pan… though I had seen Pan in fleeting moments… but he didn't. Instead, he invited me to Bulma's house for a friggin get together… They sent Gohan to get me…
 
 
That night, I went to CC to wait for Bra…. She jumped form the top window down and scared the hell out of me…. She was never that impulsive… However, we were getting to learn about each other in a different ways; that we had forgotten to get to know each other differently… so she was impulsive at times… hmmm
 
She flew beside me to my house yelling at each other over the wind…
 
“Who came to you?” she asked knowing well that I had received an invite…
“Gohan” I told her
 
She nodded her head, “Videl came to me.” She told me
 
I had to wonder why of all people Gohan and Videl came to us. Were the others that mad or that afraid…? Maybe they were the only ones who really missed our presence…. There was something up…. The family was going to confront us I could feel it… Anyone could feel it.