Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ From The Past ❯ We wait ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
here's chapter 3!!!!!by the way,in this story future kami and piccolo are a little bit nicer to each other,the future goku's a little smarter(not much),and piccolo's nicer.

The future kami and piccolo were just staring at the passed out past dragon ball z gang and the few other people from the past.With the way piccolo hit them,they would be out for at least an hour.Kami thought they were evil people who were going to hurt the future dragon ball z gang.

Piccolo and kami just stood there watching the past dragon ball z gang and watched as there expressions changed while they dreamed."They look almost scared,i can tell this group must have came from when your father had been trying to rule the world",kami said to piccolo.

"Yes,probably",piccolo said to kami,an angry look on his face, since he had told kami before to try not to mention his father because, not only did it make him remember how evil he was before,but a very,very small part of him hurt when he was reminded of his father.Kami remembered this and said,"oh,sorry piccolo, i forgot".

"its okay, i guess",piccolo replied,awkwardly.To tell the truth, he was kind of friends with kami,even though he would not straight out admit it.It was the same for goku,and,again,he would not admit it.The only thing he truly hated about the bond he shared with the old gaurdian was that kami knew his every thought and feeling.Not that he had anything to hide,but he also had almost no privacy.

The main thing that bothered him was that in a way,since his father was one half of kami,technically, kami was his father.but, it depends on what way you look at it.Piccolo turned and said,"I think im going to meditate for a while"."Okay",Kami replied.