Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ From The Past ❯ They awaken ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
kami had gone back to what he usually did,watching the earth,while piccolo meditated.Back in the room the past dragon ball z warriors were sleeping in,they were starting to wake up.Bulma was about to scream,but yamcha put his hand over her mouth before she could.

"wait,"goku said suddenly.They all turned to face him."This is kami's lookout",he told them."Thats right",kami said,"it is".They decided to start walking towards were kami normally looked over the earth,inside the temple.

To they're shock,they found someone who looked just like kami sitting on the seat.They all started running the other way,only to find piccolo on the other side,who they thought was piccolo daimao.Piccolo jumped when he saw them.

"So you're finally awake",piccolo said to them.They all started backing away and piccolo gave them a strange look and just continued what he was doing.they were all pretty surprised that piccolo hadn't attacked them,so they just stayed there,unsure of what to do.

finally,piccolo got up and said,"follow me, ill take u where u want to go".They all got up and followed him,scared and confused.To there surprise,e just brought them back to the old man that looked like kami,only slightly older.

"oh my god,the future is in shambles!",bulma whispered.They all nodded,in agreement.Both kami and piccolo looked up at this,both amused at what they heard."oh,i can assure you that the future is perfectly fine", kami told them,smiling kindly.

"wait,you're the future kami?",bulma asked in surprise.Kami nodded,piccolo just stared, realising how afraid the past gang probably was of him,considering how much destruction his father had caused.Once again,he felt sadness when he thought about his father,but he had to think about him sometime.

"piccolo,please give them all rooms in the palace.",kami told piccolo.Piccolo nodded and gestured for them to follow him.They all immediatly followed after,still a little bit scared.Piccolo then went back to meditating.