Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ From The Past ❯ Explained ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
While they all checked out thier rooms,they all talked."Why do you think piccolo was with kami?",bulma asked."Well,"responded yamcha,"its possible that either piccolo became good,or for some reason,kami became bad.I think piccolo became good because they didn't attack us or anything".

They all agreed at that,and all went to ask kami some questions.When they got there they found kami talking to a future version of mr.popo.The group were all very surprised to see an older version of mr.popo talking to kami.

When they finally noticed the group,they turned towards them.Bulma spoke first."We were kind of wondering about some things",she told them."yes,i would expect that",kami responded."but,",he told them,"unfortunatly nobody from the future is allowed to tell you very much,so the future your time has doesn't change".

They were all dissapointed,but wanted to learn as much as they could.They listened to kami as he talked."The main thing you guys probably want to know is why piccolo is being nice.Well,he isn't evil anymore,is the most basic way of saying it.he changed about a month ago,it's a long story that he will explain later."

Needless to say,they were all very surprised at this new fact.They didn't know,but there was one thing kami wasn't telling them.What he wasn't saying was that piccolo wasn't piccolo daimao,he was piccolo majunior.He wasn't allowed to say that,so they didn't know that piccolo daimao had a son.

The group was now staring at the piccolo they had with them(piccolo daimao) as if he had just turned pink with polka dots."What!?",piccolo daimao finally exclaimed,after about a minute.

They all immediatly turned away.A minute later,they heard a bang and a very familiar shreek.