Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Future-Seers ❯ More Traps ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Futurseer's

Chapter 4: More traps

Nearly forgot the disclaimer, I am only putting it on a few chappies anyways so here it is, I own nothing unless you haven't heard of it. That's all, enjoy the………show? Umm yeah, just read it and crap.

In the control room Azzi had just activated trap 4 entitle `Broken Arrow' and had no idea what the hell it did.

"Hey Lily?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Umm what exactly does `Broken Arrow' do?"

"Oh, its basicly like those old traps you find in like an old Mayan tomb, you know the kind where the arrows shoot out of the walls only his is specialy desighned so that it even challenges Saiya-Jins" She cut herself off and suddenly it was like a lightbulb went off in her head.

"Lily did you just say he desighned so it would be challenging even to SAIYA-JINS!?"

"Yeah, now I remember, and that's probably why you knew what they were after the dream! Okay so the arrows that come out are sharp and silver but that is not the half of it. The reason its called broken arrow is because a few are desighned to splinter in mid air and rain down sharp shards of silver at like 30 mph. It's a real surprise to those who half to deal with it."

"COOL!!" Azzi shrieked. She thought that sounded like and awesome sight. So the two girls settled down to watch the show.

***** Back in the tunnel*****

"Okay men, stay alert and keep your eyes and ears open. I don't like the sound of that code name either."

"Right!" Father and son said in unison.

The saiya-jins started walking again until "WHOOSH!" an arrow flew by Bardocks ear at an alarming spead, and that was just the start. Soon tons of silver arrows were flying past and the saiya-jins were dodging this way and that slowly moving forward inch by inch. Then one flew out of a hold above them and just shattered in midair, into a million sharp shards that rained down on the three males heads and drops of blood were indeed shed, not much but some and that's all that matters. They continued dodging flying arrows and and arrow would burst every five minutes. By the time the guys had finally made it through the Broken Arrow trap, 20 arrows had shattered and they were a bit more bloody then when they started. And again the girls voiced cam over the hidden speaker system.

"Ohh, DAM! That looked like it hurt didn't it sis."

"I'll say sis, well boys, did it hurt?" Lily asked with amusment in her voice, all she got were growls in return and glares at all sides of the tunnel.

"Aw come on boys, don't be such sour pusses. I'm sure you enjoyed the challenge of it at least and think about this, only three more to go till you get to the end of the tunnel. Well now Azzi, what's our next fun challenge for our little hunters here." Lily beseeched her sister.

"Well, next on the agenda is trap 4, code name `Razor Blade'. Hmm, must be a good one with a name like that. What do you think sister dear, any ideas? Hahaha."

"Only this boys: Strategy and planning, Blood wont be spilt, Rush on by, get the blade, not the hilt. That's all you boys get, have fu-un."

The sisters settled back again to watch the boys fight there way through the strategy trap, they wondered if the saiya-jins actually got that riddle, after all it wasn't that hard to understand.

********back in the tunnel once againg `sigh'**********

"Umm………what do you think she meant by that, was it a riddle?" Kakkarot asked stupidly.

"Yes Kakkarot, it was a riddle, sometimes it amazed me that you're my son." Bardock mumbled.

"All it means is that we wait, we plan and we avoid getting cut. So Kakkarot go ahead and tell us what it looks like."

"K" he went forward and nearly cut himself as he went. Only five feet ahead the dirt floor stopped and there were patched of razor blades all over the floor, they were constantly changing and Kakkarot managed to find the pattern, after like half an hour.

"Okay here's how we go about it, five feet ahead pathes of razor blades are constantly changing there spaces on the floor, but there is a pattern for it. Follow me." And Dartak and Bardock did.

"Okay see the shifts, it goes in a pattern, left 1 foot, forward 1 foot, left one foot, right 1 foot forward one foot. Now you think that is easy but but when you try to step over it goes where the foot will so you need to step on bare patches behind razors. Now lets go."

*****Back in the contol room thingy*****

"I don't believe it." Azzi said astounded. "They've figured it out."

"I knew they would, its not that hard. Now then whats next."

"umm I don't know, Computer what are the last traps in sector three of the tunnel?" Azzi asked.

"Traps 5 and 6 . Code Names………"

Okay here is where I need your feed back crucially, I need two more special traps so please email me your suggestions at allycattress@hotmail.com

I need two more and I will choose the ones I really like best, make them creative, make them dangerous, make them like you really are desighning them to go up against saiya-jins.

Thanks a bunch and sorry its such a short chapter. But I just cant seem to come up with another trap.

Ja'Ne