Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Future-Seers ❯ Traps and Talking ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Futurseer's

Chapter 3: Bye Bye Earth

After seeing there mothers murdered for the second time, Lily and Azzi shut off all monitors save for one. This was the security monitor desighned to tell them if someone was coming and crap like that. The girls however went to the bedroom and cried. For hours tears stung there cheeks and slowly they drifted off to a solem and dreamless sleep.

*****3 hours after they fall asleep*****

A shrill siren pierced the underground lair as the computer relayed a warning.

"WARNING! WARNING! THREE SAIYA-JIN MALES ARE APPROACHING LAIR………THREE SAIYA-JIN MALES ARE APPROACHING LAIR.

DEFENSE SYSTEMS ACTIVATED. AZZI AND LILY YOU ARE NEEDED ON FLOOR TWO NOW!

The girls listened as they rushed up the ladder to the second floor and took there seats in front of the defense monitor.

"Computer" Lily nearly yelled, "bring up the defense monitors and show us where and how far those alien bastards are from us."

"Monitors up, Saiya-Jins are aproximitly 1 mile Northeast of the rock face entrance."

The computer relayed as a picture was brought up on three screens. One showed the saiyajins at about 1 mile, the next was half a mile northeast which the showed the saiya-jins flying blurred by and seconds later they had stopped in front of the cliff face covered in blue rocks.

The girls watched in scared silence as Dartak un foled the map for the third time since finding it and searched it for a way to open the door. When he smirked the girls knew he had found it and gulped. They were scared and angry at the saiya-jins and fought to keep there own ki signature down so as not to give themselves away.

"Well at least they wont be able to use that password, you never write anything down." Lily said as she looked pointedly at Azzi, but her smirk faded when she saw Azzi looking down and avoiding Lily's gaze.

"No, Oh Azzi PLEASE tell me you Did Not write it on the map!?"

"I'm sorry Lil, I just th-thought no one would know about it but you and me and I knew I would end up forgetting it so I wrote it down. I never thought this would actually happen!" she squeaked.

`well I hope they cant read it or something!' Lily thought. She was wrong.

***One the screen***

Commander Dartak finally found the correct rock and placed his huge hand palm our on the rock.

"Now them what is the password, Kakkarot your better at foreighn languages then anyone here so you read it."

"Yes sir, lets see now………" Kakkarot took the map and looked at the suppsesed password. "It looks like elvish to me, okay Dartak, repeat after me: Celeb-Elwin."

"Celeb-Elwin." Dartak repeated and low and behold, the rock face split and the saiya-jins entered.

****back inside floor 2****

the computer blared again:

"ATTENTION AZZI AND LILY THE SAIYA-JINS HAVE ENTERED THROUGH THE CLIFFSIDE ENTRANCE, DFENSEIVE MODE ACTIVATED!"

"Oh SHIT! Lily there inside, and they speak druid! They could accidently say the elevator password, we're doomed!"

"I KNOW THAT, and if someone hadn't written down the password and left the dam map to be found we wouldn't be in this mess!!!" Lily screamed at her best friend.

"Shut it Lily! We need to start working the defense system and by ourselves some time!" Azzi yelled back.

"Alright Alright! You man the traps in the pretend mineshaft and I'll watch the elevator and man the plasma guns hidden on the walls of the elevator if they manage to get it working."

"RIGHT!"

The saiya-jins fell for the false mindeshaft tunnel. No longer relying on the map because there were no more instructions after the cliff face door. They started down the shaft, unaware they were being watched and unaware of the traps layed out for any all intruders.

A few yards into the 3 mile labyrinth of twists and turns and traps Dartak stepped in a laser beam scenser (like a lot of museums have) and activated an alarm in the defense system, alerting Azzi immediately. "okay they took the tunnel and tripped an alarm, Computer, please tell me which trap is in sector………" Azzi checked the bottom corner of the screen "sector 2 of the first mile of the false shaft"

"Sector two in the False Mineshaft holds trap1 Code named Jungle Gym and trap 2 Code name Bullet Falls. Please name trap to be activated."

"Okay, computer would you please activate Trap one, the Jungle Gym."

"Activating trap 1 code name Jungle Gym."

"Cool, I wonder what it does." Azzi sat back and lauged as she watched the trap come to life.

Then she started giggling, it was funny to watch the saiya-jins try to dodge those metal spikes. "hahahahahahaha!! Oh my gods, what a cool trap! Hahahah!"

******* In Sector two of False shaft*******

The saiya-jins continued walking unawares of the danger they were in until commader Bardock stopped abrupty.

"Dartak stop! Listen, do you hear that?" Bardock asked as he looked around suspiciously.

" I do now Bardock, what do you suppose it is?"

"A trap maybe?" Kakkarot suggested.

Just as he finished his sentenced the noise stopped. Bardock went to take a step forward and barely dodged the huge metal rod that shot up from the ground, straith into the ceiling. Kakkarot had a tough job as well of dodging metal spikes from the sides and the floor as did Dartak. Soon the spikes stopped shooting up all around them and instead they were caught in a half a mile labyrinth of chriss-crossing metal spikes creating a web of sorts that they now had to get through. And so they did, very slowly at least for a saiya-jin. It would have taken a normal human at least an hour, it took Dartak and company nealy half an hour at the most. When they had finally gotten through it and gone about three yards Azzi yelled.

"Computer, Activate trap 2: BULLET FALLS!"

"Activating trap 2 code name Bullet Falls now."

"I wonder what this one does, hmmm………" Azzi wondered out loud, cuasing Lily to look up at her.

"Hey Lily! Come here and check out this trap, the computer calls it `Bullet Falls'."

"Bullet Falls? I wonder what it does."

"Well lets see." And the two girls wathed the screen as the trap was activated.

***** Again in the tunnel with Dartak and Company *****

This time both Bardock and his son, Kakkarot, stopped at the same time after hearing a rushing sound.

"Father, do you hear that, it sounds like………like rushing water!"

"Yes son, I hear it also, what about you Dartak, do you hear the water?"

"Yes and I'll bet you its another trap, those girls are quite clever."

"Well what do you suppose a trap that has to do with rushing water will do to us, it cant be much, hehehe" Bardock laughed. Kakkarot took to observing the walls and found thousands of dime sized holes lining them and near where they were a sign read

"Welcome to Bullet Falls, Where The Water is Like a Bullets on the Skin, Enjoy Your Stay"

"Umm Father I wouldn't be to sure about that." Kakkarot said, a bit of nervousness working itself into his voice.

Sudennly Azzi's voice filled the tunnel, she had just figured out how to work the intercom system in the entire facility. `COOL!' she thought to herself. `time to mess with there heads' and she did.

"ello boys, Glad to see you made it out of the Jungle Gym alive. Usually people get stabbed with in the first ten minutes. I must compliment you on your speed and agility, very impressive. Now then sister, care to tell them what they have left and please don't give to much away."

"Now sister, why would I do that and spoil our fun, hehehe. Well boys its lovely to finally meet the murderers of our mothers, well except for you Kakkarot, you didn't kill them but you did kill quite a few innocents when they didn't have any information for you. I commend you all for being able to find our Lair, or at least, the entrance to it. You still have 2 and a half miles to go before this tunnel ends though. But that's not important. Whats important is that you enjoy our next little………challenge. Trap 2 entitled Bullet Falls. Water like bullets to your skin, just a little something our guardian cooked up for us before he died, Blessed be his soul. Enjoy, we'll check back with you later, ta ta."

And there was silence in the tunnels for two minutes befor thin jets of water shot out of every hole in the wall and it hurt like hell, for 20 minutes the saiya-jins were bombarde3d with dime width jets of water at lightning speed. By the time they had gone the secnd half mile there spandex suits were covered in holes and cuts and they were even bleeding from a few cuts. Azzi and Lily had been watching and laughin as they watched.

*******Back in the control room*******

"Oh my gods Lily, that was such a cool trap!"

"I know, and look it even caused then to bleed a little. Hmm, interesting scent."

"Isn't it though, practicly human but different just so."

"Oh well, Azzi its time to check back on them, do you want to start off again?"

"No, you take it this time Lil, I took it last time."

"But of course sis. But of course." Lily gave a sly grin and flipped on the intercom system.

"Hello my fine young men, I see you fully experienced Bullet Falls. Name suits it don't ya think, hehe. Looks like you got hit by some powerful blasts, I suppose I forgot to mention that the water comes out at about 200mph or faster at times. Well now, your our of the first leg of the race. You have exactly 2 miles left and about 4 more traps so be on your toes. Computer what traps do we have in store for our saiya-jin boys on sector 3?

(computer talking) "Sector 3 traps are trap3 code name Broken Arrow and trap 4 code name Razor Blade. Traps to be activated on voice command."

" Thank you computer, So sister dearest do you want to do the honors or should I?"

"I think I'll take over from here sis."

"Hello again boys, I hope you enjoy going against these challenges as much as we enjoy watching you, Computer Activate BROKEN ARROW!"

"Activating Broken Arrow trap in Sector three now" the saiya-jins heard over the intercom system.

"hehehe, have fun boys, Sisters sighning off."

"Broken Arrow?! That doesn't sound like a good thing guys" Kakkarot said.

"Sometimes Kakkarot, your naivety really amazes me." Dartak responded, right before more mehacnicl sounds reached there sensitive ears.

Muahahaha, bit of a cliffy here don't ya all think. I just haven't figured out what

`Broken arrow' and `Razor Blade' are yet, but I'll get back to ya all on that soon enough.

Remember to READ AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!! Thank you, that is all.