Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Future-Seers ❯ Dreams to Realities ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so here I am with chapter 2, Enjoy it. And I know I should be working on Kalia and Veggie but this story just wont leave me alone, seriously I was spacing in English and all because I was daydreaming this fic, it was in my head in full color and surround sound and umm………I'll back off and let ya read now, sorry.

Small Warning: In this chapter there will be some very detailed descriptions of death and destruction and a dream come to life and all so be warned.

The King Vegeta I speak of here is the Veggie we all know and love, cept he doesn't have a son and well there is no Bulma or even Capsule corps for that matter, sorry it that makes ya mad but its my story.

Oh and one more thing here, it mentions a langage called `Druid' and I was gonna write it all out in druid but only later on, so when the dude talks to his troops, it will be in English cause it is English to the girls ears so yeah. I think that's all, I'll let ya all read now.

Chapter 2: Dreams become realities

Nearly 200 computer monitors blinked to life at Lily's command and the 7 foot control panel lit up with buttons and switches by the dozens. On almost every screen the two girls watched thousands upon thousands of Saiya-Jins exit the ships, dressed in the exact same outfits that had been in the dream. It was then Azzi became aware of the fact that there was no sound because some Commander looking people were now speaking amongst each other and would soon be speaking to the troops.

"Computer activate sound modules please for monitor number………umm, Hey Lily?"

"Yeah?" Lily asked turning to look at Azzi.

"Uh………what the number of that monitor up there, row 2, 5th monitor from the left?"

" Lets see,………that first mon on the left is number twenty so I guess that means 25."

"Kay, thanks. Computer activate sound modules for Monitor Number 25."

"Activating Sound Modules for Monitor 25 Azzi." A female mechanical voice riplied.

"Thanks Computer."

Lily and Azzi turned towards Monitor 25 as the sound of a Saiya-Jin Commander talking to his troops wavered to there sensitive ears, what they heard amazed them. The Saiya-Jins were speaking a long dead language that only them and Danny had known, in fact danny had taught it to them. The Saiya-Jins were speaking DRUID!

"Oh my Gods! Lily, there speaking Druid!" Azzi exclaimed, Lily just nodded blankly and kept on listening.

*******Saiya-Jin Commander + Troops*******

"Orders From King Vegeta are to level this planet and kill these weakling humans, but only after the slave cells on each ship is full. And remember if you hear any thing about the whereabouts of the two futurseers, you report it to either Commander Bardock or me. Now MOVE OUT!" Immediately the Troops launched themselves into the air. Lily and Ashley were about to switch there eyes to the other screens when a saiya-jin with a scar along his jawline and hair that stuck out in thick raven spikes every which way came up to the commander casually.

"Well then Dartak, what is our job here exactly?" The names Bardock and Dartak soon registered in there brains. The girls froze and continued to watch the screen intently. Then the other saiya-jin spoke up, he was commander Dartak. He had thick dark spikes that flowed from a small widows peak to his mid-back. He was taller than Bardock by a couple inches at least and he was a bit intimidating, but then again they all were.

"Ah, yes, our asighnment, thank you for reminding me Bardock. King Vegeta says we are to search solely for the futurseer's, and by we he means me, you and your son Kakkarot. Who I see has finally managed to exit the ship, Bardock you must teach him to be on time." Dartak chuckled as a somewhat younger version of Bardock came out of the ship and sheepishly walked over to his father and his commanding officer.

"Sorry sir, I over slept" he said looking down.

"Its alright this time Kakkarot, just don't let it happen again."

"Yes Sir! What is my assighnment."

"Well, you, your father and I are to search for the Futureseer's and them only. King Vegeta says we must find them."

"Of course sir, lets get going." And they were off.

****** End talk, back to Lily and Azzi in there underground lair.*****

Azzi and Lily stared at each other for little while but soon turned back to the monitors which they soon regretted once the they had.

Displayed on nearly every single screen was a massive scene of brutal captures and merciless deaths. They watched as homes and businesses were leveled with effortless ease. But that wasn't what really made them sick to there stomachs, what made them cringe was how they chose slaves. One to four of the huge aliens would burst into a house or a building and the monitor would then show inside the home or building(I don't know why but it just does so deal) and the Saiya-jins would have the entire family lined up and would be checking them out. If one was to old, they would get an energy blast to the chest, to young got the same thing. It looked as though no one under the age of 11 was being taken and no one over the age of 45. They watched these aliens in the cities kill without mercy. Bloody bodies, some missing an arm or a foot filled the ground. Those not dead were being carried and forced into those ships, probably down into those slave cells the girls had heard so much about. It scared them half to death.

For a month the girls watched, helpless to do a thing unless they were to be discovered themselves. It was a complete bloodbath. Blood was covering the ground, almost everyone was either dead or taken and all that was left was lone animals feeding off the flesh of the corpses that lined the streets and sidewalks.

But on the first day of there second month underground, there suddenly on the screen that showed there home town of San Francisco, the girls saw Mercy walking in the shadows, sneaking along the streets.

"Mom!" Azzi exclaimed. " What is she doing, she'll be killed!" Lily saw a slip of paper in her hands and wanted a closer look.

"Computer" Lily commanded "Please switch the images from Monitor 30 to monitor five and zoom in on the paper Mercy id carrying."

" Switching images………Zooming in now Liliana."

"Thank you computer"

"Lily, what're you doing?" Azzi asked a bit confused.

"I'm seeing what your mom has in her hands." Lily answered as she studied the screen intently.

`it's a map of some kind………umm………NAVETINOTO! Its Azzi's map to the Lair! This is not good! This is SOOOO NOT good!' Lily thought and turned to glare at Azzi.

"AZZI! YOU………LEFT………THE MAP DANNY GAVE YOU………AT MERCY'S HOUSE AND NOW SHE IS COME LOOKING FOR US!" Lily screamed at Azzi till her lungs were raw and she was red as a tomato. Azzi looked down at her feet guiltily.

"I-I guess I forgot about that when I moved in w-with you Lil." She said quietly.

Lily just stared at the girl in awe and took deep breaths to calm down.

"Azzi, I swear sometimes you can be such a fucking baka!" Lily closed her eyes and slowly began to count to ten, and when she got there she counted again and then Azzi screamed.

"NOOOO! Lily they got That Bardock dude just got my mother and his son is carrying Sarah!"

Lily's eyes shot open and turned to the screen. Azzi was right, there was Bardock and Kaccarot, holding both girls mothers. Then the worst part happened. Commander Dartak flew up and they started talking. The girls knew what was gonna happen and despite it they could not take there eyes off the screen and watched there mothers brutal murders for the second time. Tears corsed down there cheeks once more and they couldn't watch it anymore.

"C-compu-puter p-please deactivate the m-mon-monitors." Azzi choked out.

"Monitors Deactivated Azzi."

"Th-thank you"

Un fortunately what the girls did not see was the paper Comander Dartak had taken from Mercy's dead body.

*********Comander Dartak**********

"Well now what have we got here." Commander Dartak smirked as he fully unfolded the large paper that had once been in the hand of Mercy.

"Bardock, Kaccarot, This map is our key to finding those girls. Lets go."

And the three Saiya-Jins set out to finally get the futureseer's and end there mission so they could finally go home.

Well, theres chapter two for all of you. Tell me what you think, give me suggestions. This is just an experimental fiction and I want to know what you people think. And I am sorry about all the typos and crap but once again my spell&grammer check will not cooperate with me but I'm working on it.

R&R!