Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Prince Of All ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Author's Note: I need 45 reviews or I will not go on. That's not bad it's 3 reviews more would be good.
 
Chapter Eighteen: Prince Of All
 
She cut her hair and dyed it red. So sad you could see the swelling sorrow in her unfathomable chocolate eyes. She held an envelope in hands. It had been a while since she set foot on Mid-Cytez soil. She took an airship downtown and walked the rest of the way to see the Old Man. She looked outside from the Subway's entrance.
 
“Was the snow turned crimson that day?” This woman wondered. Down the stairs and into UnderGround sat 17. She walked passed him hoping he wouldn't stop her. He didn't look up to acknowledge her at first. She knocked at the Old Man's office door.
 
“The Old isn't here at this present moment the best time to get in touch with him is tomorrow. Too bad isn't it?” 17 announced.
 
“Okay. Did I change that or are you that superficial?” The mysterious woman snapped at 17. “You never liked red hair did you?”
 
“I think it's the short hair just doesn't work for me.” 17 simply stated.
 
“You're still superficial. Do you even know who I am?” 17 looked back up at her face.
 
“Sauce.” She gasped and joined him. “I used to be in love with you. I got a question for you did you ever love me?”
 
“Long ago you never stepped up to the plate.”
 
“Really? I thought because you were on West Side and I on Mid-Cytez it would have been a problem. Love would've been the problem.”
 
“I have kids now.” She mentioned abruptly. 17's eyes went wide.
 
“You never wanted kids.”
 
“I lied I always wanted kids. 12 was my lucky number and that's how many I wanted. But I have two boys and a girl John, Michael, and Tina.”
 
“Why are you telling me this?”
 
“I don't know. I thought you might be interested. So who did it?” Her chocolate eyes pressed into his crystal blue eyes.
 
“I don't know.” He knew that's what she wanted to know. She stood up and paced the floor.
 
“17 I know you know! You're in so deep you know who kills who.” She felt herself going to cry but she refused to cry in front of 17.
 
“Not anymore I don't know anything.”
 
“I can't believe you. You know your eyes tell me so.”
 
“Sit down and look into my eyes.” She sat down but wouldn't look into his eyes. “No look into my eyes. If I knew I'd tell you.”
 
“You lie 17! I don't need protection 17, Juunana.” Her tone of voice changed to a softer nature. “I love him. This is very important to me.”
 
“If your life is important to you go home to your children.” 17's heart dropped when she declared her love for another man.
 
“My children are safe.”
 
“If you persist on this endless journey you will not be safe.”
 
“You act like you care.”
 
“I do.” She snickered and rolled her eyes. “I always care for people I loved.”
 
“Stop if I would've said anything you wouldn't have known it was me.” In 17's heart he knew she was right. “I think I should go. I think I know who did it anyways.”
 
“Why did you call me Juunana?”
 
“That's your name.”
 
“So is 17. I remember when you use to write my name next to yours. Did you use the name Sauce back then?”
 
“It was cute back then when your eyes were pure, when you did something when you knew someone was going to be killed.”
 
“Kayla go home.” Her eyes shot up to his. She tried to laugh it off.
 
“Did you know this was sent to me?” She showed 17 an envelope he had also received. “It reads
Dear Abaddon,
You have been invited to the Prince Battles
July 1st.
You may come if you want to attend.
Your attendance is inadequate.
Can you believe that? He would have blown the battles out the water. He would've been crowned Prince of all maybe even king.”
 
“Even over me?” 17 wanted to know if she felt an ounce of what they had.
 
“Of course.”
 
“Well I guess he won the prize. Do you think he wants you to pursue this? Whatever you're planning you'll never see your children grow up. Go home. If I would've known you was his wife I'd take his bullet for you.”
 
“Bye.” Kayla stood up and walked away from 17 all the way to the surface of the Subway and through the thick snow that barely touched her knees. It was so cold when she breathed the water vapors were visible. She stood at the airship stop she was going to take home to Kalli.
 
“So what made you marry him? I have good looks too.” He yelled from a street away.
 
“Juunana leave me alone. I'm going home like you told me to.” She stared at him because it was snowing and 17's coat was absent.
 
“Answer me what did I do wrong?”
 
“You didn't find your own in time. Eric he left which made it easy for me to leave. Did you think I wanted to live this life until I'm 25 then I die and no one is a suspect, no justice? I bet you had this thought `what if I get killed if I go after'. 17 I want peace of mind Eric gave me that to me.”
 
“Oh yeah stealing Bardock's money and leaving you his safe haven is peace of mind to me.” 17 hissed sarcastically.
 
“Oh please Juunana. I know what you did. Everyone else might not know what you did but I know. Heroic in a way but it created more of a struggle.” 17 knew.
 
“It was for everyone.” 17 simply replied.
 
“17 you have the darkest secrets I have ever heard. Thank you I appreciate it because it helped Eric out.
 
“I love you.” 17 blurted out as the airship arrived.
 
“I know. I'm coming back for the Battles June 30th.”
 
“You…could…” Kayla cut her off.
 
“No I'm not going that route Juu. I'm getting a hotel and waiting there.” She wanted to cut any connection with 17 that might lead into a relationship she will be unready for.
 
“That would be the best thing to do.” 17 lied through hid teeth. “Another thing why did you cut your hair?”
 
“Eric's life was cut short. I'm going to live my life to the fullest thus growing out my hair. It's to remember my second love. Bye Juunana.” The airship hissed open and she walked inside.
 
“Bye Kayla.” 17 felt a churning in his stomach. He wanted to hold back his tears but the weather was so unforgiving.
 
End Chapter Eighteen: Prince Of All
 
What unspeakable sin did 17 commit?
 
45 reviews and all your wildest dreams will come true.