Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Battling Demons ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer- Disclaimers are so overrated.
 
Chapter Nineteen: Battling Demons
 
“Hey open up.” A harsh feminine voice knocked from outside. She stood in the way of the sun that sparkled behind her.
 
17 opened up the Garage door only to find a woman with a child. He looked like he had just awakened with his nightwear still on. “Are you real?” The woman smiled at him.
 
“As real as they come.” The woman with long blonde hair stated. “It looks like sun it's usually still snowing in April.” 18 picked up the baby carrier and hauled it inside as 17 stood aside.
 
He looked down into the covered carrier. “This is?” 17 asked knowing how rude his sister was with introducing people.
 
“Her name is Marron.” She pulled her long hair behind her ear and reached down into the carrier to put the little infant in her arms.
 
“God she's bald.” 17 snickered.
 
“That's mean.” 18's face scrunched up. “She'll grow hair just give it time.” She looked around and saw the place was reorganized. “I see you cleaned up the place. Phew it looks good.” There was a new couch a new table and some new chairs but there was no cabinet. 17 parked his self on the new couch as 18 pulled out a capsule labeled crib. When the smoke cleared emerged a crib 18 then transported little Marron into the crib. “She's quiet which is kinda scary at nights. I know absolutely nothing about parenting. Which I find hilarious.”
 
“You couldn't leave her with Dad?”
 
“No! I don't even like putting her down all the same with leaving her with Dad.” 18 sat on the other side of the new couch. “So 17 did you tell Krillen? How's he downing?”
 
“I don't know and no I didn't tell Krillen. I don't know where you are? You should lay low for a while at least until the battles. You wouldn't guess who died?”
 
“Who?”
 
“Abaddon.” 18 stared at 17 as if the name were unfamiliar. “18 you remember he stole Bardock's money a long time ago.”
 
“HIM!” 18 couldn't believe it.
 
“They really meant for his death. That wasn't close to an accident either if they try to use that excuse again. They speared him.” 17 signaled point to his head. 18 mouthed ewe to 17.
 
“You would think once you're out you'd stay out and you wouldn't come back.”
 
“Abaddon supposedly did it for his family.” 17 lifted his eyebrow and wanted to say you hypocrite.
 
“Oh how touching.”
 
“He married Sauce they had kids and what not.” 17 tried to brush it off like he didn't care knowing that 18 was getting ready to parade it in his face.
 
“Lovey dovey Nana and Kay. Oh how I remember the good old days. So did ya talk to her?” 18 prodded.
 
“Yeah.”
 
“That's good so what did ya'll talk about?” 18 prodded again.
 
“You are so nosy.” 18 shrugged her shoulders knowing that it was true. “We talked about how insufficient I was as a boyfriend and how much better Eric was. You know what I find strange?” 18 nodded for 17 to go on. “Okay I was taking to Tien and he said that Scrachez said that Abaddon did not know that Bardock was dead. When Kayla and I talked she clearly knew about it.”
 
“Does she know everything? If she knows too much 17…” 18 was close to having an anxiety attack if 17 did straighten this out.
 
“I know. She knows more than most but she doesn't know everything.” 17 fabricated a little. 18 looked like something was bothering her. “What?”
 
“Did you say more than mots?” 18 laughed.
 
“Shut up I said most! Man I thought something was getting to you.”
 
18 stared at 17's newfound long hair look. “God you shouldn't talk about my kid, when you look like you belong to the mountains.”
 
“Look at you.” 18's hair was long and straight that touched the middle of her back.
 
“Hey I have a reason to have long hair. The whole time I tried to cut all this excessiveness off. Now I really like long hair on me, not on you.”
 
“Whatever.” 17 stood up and looked intently out the window. “Are you in any shape to fight? I mean…”
 
“Yeah I'm going to fight. Why are you going to stop me? Anyways I fought with Marron. She's the only reason why I didn't kill UnderGround. Remember when I use to exercise all the time. Well I started back up.” She walked towards the window to see what 17 was staring at. “Has UnderGround been here?”
 
“Nope but I did ask her to come back.”
 
“I pretended like I didn't know anything. I guess it back fired. From what I heard Raveness was looking for Vegeta.” 17 looked to her and wondered how she knew that. “I saw Goku a few months back and we talked for a while.”
 
“Raveness is hot.” 17 blurted out as he walked back to the couch.
 
“What? Raveness is not hot.” 18 stood content by the window.
 
“You think she's not hot because of this rivalry ya'll both stand by. This war has made ya'll rivals.” 17 explained.
 
“You make no sense. First of all Juunana she has a child by Goku of all people and they're married. Can't you just go get someone who isn't attached to anyone?”
 
“I like the types that are “already in love” man. I'm going to West Side.”
 
“Oh 17 there's always Scrachez.”
 
“That's the point there's always Screwchez. If I had a suit, a cane, and corner I'd be rich.” 17 laughed on the couch.
 
“Don't say that around Marron she has very clean ears. I should take her to my room.” 18 suggested.
 
Just as 18 was getting ready to pick the crib up. “So why did you come back? You were so close to being out and you did say why Abaddon would ever come back. Why did you come back?”
 
“The battles they're like three months away. I didn't see why I shouldn't come and I do miss the drama and everything.” She was trying to drag the crib to her rooms. She looked back to 17 who were very silent. She left the crib in the middle of the living room. “17 I'm not here to fool around and play leader you can keep that. I found something that can always keep a smile on my face.”
 
“18 it's nothing like that. It's just you had a baby and a few months later you decide that you're going to fight. I don't think you should be doing this.”
 
“Like I said before I'm okay. So do you have my invitation?”
 
“No.” 17 joked he got off the couch to get her invitation on the table in a vase in-between the flowers. He handed the envelope to her and at that same moment of 18 trying to grabbed it out of his hand he snatched it back.
 
“17 give it to me.” She growled. 17 placed it in her hand this time then he went by Marron's crib and started to play with her as 18 read the message. “17 what do they mean my “attendance is inadequate.” 17 snicker but 18 couldn't tell if it was towards her or if he snickers because he was playing with Marron. “They'd need many people to pull the battles off. They can't have UnderGround fight by her lonesome. Hey are you fighting?” 18 inquired.
 
He looked back to where she was standing. “Nope I'm helping the Old Man coordinated the whole thing. I'll also make sure that you all don't kill each other before the battles. The Old Man says that no one is allowed to do site during the month of June and half of May. Here's something he's never done while the sites go on hiatus so will UG fighting. It's going to be over the top.”
 
“What about weapons?”
 
“You'll be searched at the door. Then they ARE going to be confiscated 18.”
 
18 brushed 17's warning off. “Well since you're not fighting, can you baby-sit Marrion please?”
 
“I can't get chicks while holding a baby.”
 
“Here's what you can do tell the “Chicks” that your sister wanted you to baby-sit your niece. Then you'll get all the “Chicks” you want.” 18 suggested to her brother who was all too thrilled with watching a baby. “You want Kayla anyways so getting “Chicks” shouldn't be all that important to you.”
 
“18 please let's not talk about her now.”
 
“Okay then where's Spike? It's weird that he's not around.”
 
“Spike skipped town in December our plan hit the fan. He need some alone time. He said he might come back for the battles and he'll think about fighting.”
 
“Man I'm sleepy. Marron and I are going to bed aren't we?” She said in her baby voice. “17 can you go get some Chinese at that place downtown?”
 
“No.”
 
“Well I can't get it if there are people looking for me and I'm paying.” She hand him a fist-full of money from her pocket.
 
“Okay. What do you want?”
 
“Whatever you get and could you get some diapers, please.”
 
“Okay.”
 
“17.”
 
“What?” He answered annoyed.
 
“Put the diapers in a capsule just in case you start talking.” 17 rolled his eyes and stuffed the scrambled yeni in his wallet. He walked out the door and 18 locked it.
 
“Okay miss woman lets go to sleep.” 18 pushed the crib that was halfway to her old room. She positioned the crib next to her bed. She looked over into the structure made of wood and bunched with cotton blankets and Marron looking back up at her mother with identical crystal blue eyes. “You are beautiful and I don't want you to become the same woman I've become. I don't want you to ever see the things I've seen or what I've done. But I want you to be smarter than me. When the time comes don't ever tie your blood to a Gang.
 
If I don't make it the only thing I want you to know about me was that you changed this killer, this demon, this woman. That's all you have to know. To atone for ever sin I have committed I must teach you everything I know. This also means that I have to stay alive. I promise you this I will not die out there.” A clear sapphire rolled down 18's cheek. Inside she still longed for her own mother. 18 lay in her black satin sheets and tried to bring her thoughts together so that she could get some shut eye.
 
There she stood in the hallway that appeared to be endless. This place was very unfamiliar with windows on her left and doors on her right. When 18 ran to any door it was locked. She looked out one of the windows and saw that the sun turned completely white. She gazed into this ashen sun as it unexpectedly fell into the horizon and night drifted in.
 
In front of her was Marron crawling on the floor next to a locked door. “Ah.” 18 said out loud as her daughter towed her little legs behind her. The door next to Marron opened up. Then a hand emerged into the hallway and snatched Marron in the air. 18 couldn't move get her baby back as that limb dangled her child in the air. Outside was Krillen watching from the window. Krillen stood out there and looked disappointed he shook his head and walked away. Her heart was saddened. She fell to the ground motionless and waited and waited for her baby to come back.
 
When 18 woke up she felt an eerie vibe and she tried to shake it off. When she looked into the crib there was an absent infant. Furiously she scurried off her bed and left her black sheets distraught.
 
“17!” 18 yelled standing in the doorway of the living room.
 
“What?” 17 looked at 18 bewildered. Then he figured why she yelled his name. 18 became more at peace when she saw 17 holding Marron in his arms cradling Marron as she slept. “Tien was here a few minutes ago. Once he slammed the door closed she started crying…” His twin was still looked restless. “I didn't want to wake you.”
 
“Thank you. So what did Tien want?”
 
“He wanted to let me know that the Empire is having a meeting the day after the Battles.” 17 explained.
 
“The Empire?” 18 bit her lower lip. “The Big Three are really going to fall. I never thought it could happen.”
 
“That's the plan. 18 the second they announce who wins the Battles I want you to get out and go back to Dad's.”
 
“What about you?” 18 asked.
 
“Spike and I are going to do our own thing. We are going to spare who we can. If this doesn't back fire on us we should come out clean.”
 
“I hope so. I'm going to eat.” She spotted her food on the table. “You could put Marron to bed but ya'll look oh so cute. She seems comfortable with you.”
 
“I wished we had more days like this.”
 
End Chapter Nineteen: Battling Demons
 
The battles are next. So did you really read this chapter? Are you more enlighten or are you more confused?
 
I love you for reading.