Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gangstas' Eyes ❯ Fight Night... I swear this is the last. ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: I do not own Characters from Dragon Ball Z they belong to Akira Toriyama; however I do own Kayla/Sauce, Nostalgia, Spike, and everyone else that is not mentioned in the Dragon Ball storyline.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Fight Night II part two
18 stood from her chair waiting for Piccolo to announce her, looking around Fighters' Square everyone was gone.
 
All the black leather chairs were once occupied dwindled to one, Killa. Bulma watched the regression. Younger fighters were trampled over by veterans. Goku and Spike easily knocked the opposition out the water. Nappa won against the largest man to step into the UnderGround. Nostalgia bowed out gracefully not fighting his leader Vegeta. They then changed the Battles into a shuffle match. Killa devastated Nappa's prideful boast. Scrachez brutally took Raveness out. Sign a death waiver then you're giving you're soul to the devil. But it was brutal for the fights to continue on. Vegeta had his chance to shine breaking Buter's arm.
Tien would be allowed to fight; his invitation valid he entered a dance that had already started. The callout battles started with Scrachez and Killa, 18 would make this a repeat of their last Battle. Watching revenge unfold before the crowds' eyes. Scrachez chickened out the fight and got a knee to the face. Tien took both Vegeta and Spike on, and the funny thing is that Tien won. Spike's delayed knock out, Vegeta's ruled out of his win. Piccolo abiding by the panel's rule: named Tien the winner.
Now all 18 had to do was fight like that morning she fought the queen. Fight like fighting was going out of style.
Tien immobilized these Battles, he slipped in so easily, and he'd be king in minutes. He could taste the crown on his lips. A simple smile stretched ear to ear. The Empire showing their loyalty gave a hand in his last victory, oh well. No one knew of the existence of the Empire except for the ones in the Empire.
Tien pointed to Killa, he taunted her and she couldn't resist. This is what she had been waiting for, not to fight UnderGround Queen, but to fight the follower. The only reason she came back stopping the legacy from moving any farther. She wanted to run to him, but her body kept her at a steady pace. Each step was closer to defeating him.
Piccolo wanted to quit, how dared they overrule him now they've never done it before. He stood in the middle of the duo from Mid-Cytez; this fight will come to be known as the Dogs of Bardock.
“Killa Ten are you ready?” Killa laughed and it waltzes from corner to corner. Then she quieted her mouth; their eyes locked both entered a bent stance. “GO!”
Killa slid past Tien's defenses wrapping her arm around neck. She yoked him back and slammed him to the tile. As he tried to recover Killa booted him with her sneakers, then decided to do it once more putting more of her heel into the last blow. She dropped to her knees, as he lay fetal. Killa took his left arm in the air and positioned his body on top of his right. One of her knees pinned in the crease of his knees. The free arm she took and twisted it in an improper position. Tien's face one with the tile.
“Hey babe how does it feel to be on the bottom?” Killa spit with a maniacal laugh.
“I thought you of all people would understand the feeling seeing that Bardock would demonstrate how talented you were on your back. ”She took her forearm and slammed it into the back of his neck.
“Tien baby I don't think you understand exactly what type of position you're in. If I twist your arm a few degrees more your shoulder blade will pop out of place. My friend I've been waiting for this day for some time now. Why did you mistake her for me?
“Killa your…well you can't be the main actress all the time. Listen here we planned that; we plan everything even the way these Battles will end, me as the victory. She was a test to see if the Empire can complement each other. By the way 17 and Spike did quiet well holding you off. My darling and I …well people work better in two's. It was certainly not a mistake.” Killa tried to keep her balance. She slipped off his knees; this gave him an opportunity to stand on his feet, but Killa wouldn't give up she had her arms strapped around his neck. She braced herself; being on his back was a bad move. The next move was very devastating he dropped to the tile on his back, letting Killa have the blow in its entirety.
On the ground Tien rolled off of her and was quick to his feet. It took Killa a bit longer to find her footing. Tien kicked at her but Killa twirled around to avoid it. She cocked her fist back and stuck him in his face. She threw many combinations hitting him with most of her moves. The last punch she threw Tien grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back. . Tien went to punch her in the kidneys but remembered her abs are abnormally strong. He struck her in the face and rested. Killa panted heavily and tried to block her face with one limb.
“Look at these people they can't wait for me to punish you for your crimes. I guess everybody plays the fool sometime in their life.” Tien took a fistful of blonde hair; he let go of her arm. His face got hot and his veins crept out his arms skin, so hot. He had her where he wanted her. Tien hit her in the face until blood, tears, and her anger were pushed out. He hit her once more and dropped her to the tile. Her blood was visible in the grout. This couldn't be it; this was not her time not yet, she had to tell Bulma the truth but…
Tien stomped on her chest and she had no reaction. He went to check her pulse and she was still alive. He put his thumb down not happy that she was still alive. Piccolo jumped in not to have a repeat from earlier. He announced Tien as the winner. At first the crowd gave a light cheer then they yelled and cried out Tien was given a standing ovation.
 
A violent dance Vegeta made her train hard to fight Killa, but she was just pounded into the ground by Tien. “How am I suppose to fight.” She mumbled, her words wouldn't help at all. She'd have to battle him.
“She doesn't know what she's getting into.” Tien wasn't audible from all the clamoring of the crowd. “Piccolo.” Tien beckoned to the green man's ear. In response Piccolo shrugged his shoulder not knowing how to answer him.
The Old Man slipped out his office quietly not to create a scene. He would stand and watch like a captain. Watch his organization at it's pentacle before it's dramatic shutting.
“UnderGround I want to battle you.” Tien called her out. She threw her hair into a bun at the Queen's chair.
She would need to awaken the beast that has been caged in for more than a month. Her battle; she would decide who will win this fight. Bulma picked her legs up one by one and she were only a few squares away from Tien. His eyes brown hers are blue they met at a perfect level. She had no flames in her eyes. Had the desire expunge from her being?
“The fight you all have been waiting for. This is the fight of all time. Are the two warriors ready? The both of them shook their heads almost simultaneously. “Go!”
UnderGround breathed in deeply. “You Mid-Cytez dog.” She spat but he kept his smirk and took his stance to fight her. Tien directed his right fist towards her. UnderGround only felt the wind, then he crossed over with a left. It hooked her in the face and she stumbled to her hands rolled them off the tile and started swinging. With the twist of her wrist and her momentum going ubiquitously up, her finishing punched to her surprise was an uppercut. Tien's teeth clicked together that created a ringing sound in his head.
Tien rolled behind her and kicked her balance off track; she stumbled but then strained to keep her back straight. Tien still on the ground UnderGround ached to stomp him out. She dropped her foot on his chest but his arms became a sheath to this area. His hands seized her leg with a firm grip. Pulling her legs, Tien slammed her into the tile. UnderGround “accidentally” let her elbow out it connected with his cheek.
He saw it coming and still didn't scrabble to move, why? He stood and held the side of his face and noticed UnderGround was on her feet as well. “Bulma what is this? I expected more of you!” She clenched her fist, she wasn't herself and she knew it. Knowing that Tien was egging her on trying to coax the anger out of her made her burn inside. She charged towards him not knowing what attack she was going to pull off. A Blind Ram, like a blind ram UnderGround charged straight. Tien braced himself and caught her in her momentum. His hands slid up to her hands when he reached her wrist he stopped and twisted them up.
He'd hope to keep her in this position until her limbs were numb and she would be too bloodless to carry on. He wanted her to give up, public humiliation. “Really I expected more being named after Bardock and all. I guess you'd have the same fighters lust but, UGQ you don't. UnderGround screamed in agony everything above her shoulder was numb beyond belief if that wasn't enough he had his knee nuzzled in her back.
“Hey Tien I thought that you didn't take part in UnderGround fighting.” She laughed off her pain, her battle it couldn't end like this. 18 came out of a disclosed room by the Old Man's office.
“No” 18 whispered into the air as the riled crowd watched intently into the ring. Soon a Prince would emerge from the stalks.
He applied more pressure into her back. “Weren't you the one that told me never to, oh what's that you used? "Involve yourself in these and that they are a threat to life." Tien kicked her several times in the stomach, he dropped her limp arms to the tile. They couldn't hold her up so she let them lay about. Her body began convulsing, blood force it's way out of her nose and mouth. No one has ever beaten her this way.
Standing her was Tien, she tried to pull herself together. Then she felt a tug at her hair. Tien unraveled her bun and eased his fingers into the wide curls. The tips of his fingers attached like an extension, he craned her into the sky. His arm became a scratch post for UnderGround. Her screams filled the air making everyone in the UnderGround still. Tien used his free arm and punched her in the chest... "because UG…” He would respond to her inquiry now that he had her where he wanted her. “…I mean Bulma. Things…” Tien changed his mind he hit her in the head once. “…like this happen…” He stuck her twice and continued on. “…I told you to stay away.” He'd hit her once more to make three times. “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!” Tien threw her as if she were a lifeless doll.
She stopped moving this was the end. Her face was larger than usual with added colors around the eyes. UnderGround's eyes were shut and Piccolo hovered over her in doubt. People in the crowd once shouting for UnderGround were now cheering Tien's victory. Piccolo drove Tien's Hand in the sky high. “AND THE WINNER IS…”
End Chapter Twenty-Three: Fight Night II part two
"Don't give your hopes up UnderGround fans there is always tomorrow..."
Papa and kay- fight strong!