Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan's Mission ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hay Everyone!!! This is my first Dragon Ball Z fanfic!!!!!! I was inspired to write it after I saw my fav episode when Goku introduces Gohan to everyone for the first time!!!! GOHAN IS SOOOOOOOOO KAWAII!!!! In DBGT Gohan is a dork & I don't like him!!!!!!!!!
 
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
In this story Gohan is still a little kid!!!!!
This fic takes place right after Radditz attacks. Goku is NOT dead. Goku saved Gohan. Radditz is dead. The Freeze Saga won't happen for a couple more years so forget that. Gohan still has his tail.
 
Ages:
Gohan - 4
Goku - 24
Krillin - 25
Bulma - 28
Oolong - 21
Piccolo
- ???
Chi-Chi - 24
Puar - 18
Roshi - 331

Tien - 28
Yamcha - 28
Chaozu - 28
Turtle- 98
 
Plez don't be mad if you don't like it because this is my first DBZ fanfic. Plus I am sick!!!! I stayed home from summer school to write this so don't hurt me!!!
 
R&R PLEZ!!!!
 
((A.N: I don't own any of the DBZ characters…but I will one day!!!! I WILL OWN GOHAN & MAKE HIM A KID AGAIN CUZ HES CUTE LIKE THAT!!!!))
 
Enjoy
 
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
 
It was a normal day in the forest with animals doing what animals do. The sun was shinning and everything was right.
 
Deep into the forest we see Goku and 4 year old Gohan in a large clearing in the forest next to a lake, and surrounded by trees to keep anyone from seeing them. Goku was wearing his usual orange shirt and pants with a blue under shirt, blue wrist bands, & black boots & the symbol of his shirt.
Gohan was dressed in black pants, and a white muscle shirt, with his black shoes.
 
Ever since Radditz attacked about half a year ago ((that mean it's been like 6 or 7 months)) Goku has been secretly taking Gohan away from his studies so he could train him in martial arts. Chi-chi never suspected that Goku has been training Gohan because Goku and Gohan knew that if Chi-chi found out she would make Gohan study and never fight.
 
Gohan watched as his dad did a bunch of kicks and punches really fast. Over the past few months Gohan had learned a lot and had become a lot stronger.
 
After Goku did the final kick he looked towards Gohan and smiled “Ok Gohan now you try.”
 
Gohan nodded and tried out the punches and kicks like his dad just did.
 
Goku watched Gohan as he tried the moves. After the whole Radditz thing Goku knew that Gohan had a lot of power in him that needed to be released. He noticed how his son was scared at first to learn how to fight but agreed to let him teach him. Gohan had become stronger and faster and did not cry as much now. But now and then Goku had to save Gohan from the occasional dinosaur attacks or find him because he gets lost a lot.
 
Gohan finished the punches and kicks and looked over at him dad who was smiling at him.
“Good try Gohan that was excellent” Goku praised his son. Gohan smiled that he did it right.
 
Goku looked at the sky and back down at Gohan “I think our friends are coming for a visit”. Just as Goku said that a flying machine came into sight with the capsule corp. logo on the side. It landed in the clearing that Goku and Gohan were in. After it landed the door opened and Krillin, Bulma, Oolong, Yamcha, and Puar all walked off and ran towards Goku and Gohan smiling.
 
Gohan smiled and waved at them “hay everyone”.
Goku smiled to and asked “what are all of you doing out here?”
Everyone knew that Goku was training Gohan but nobody told Chi-chi.
Bulma stopped in front of them and said “well we all wanted to relax and so we decided to go camping out here for about a week and we wanted to know if you both wanted to come with us.”
 
Gohan smiled and looked up at his dad and said “can we go dad please?”
Goku smiled down at his son and looked back at everyone “Ya sure. But we have to ask Chi-chi first”
 
Bulma looked at them both and said “Well you both can go back ask Chi-chi, then pack, and come out here camping with us. We will wait here for you when you come back and head out to the camping sight.”
 
Goku nodded and called for his flying nimbus. A few seconds later a golden cloud came flying down really fast and stopped in front of them and Goku grabbed Gohan and jumped on it. As soon as they both were on the golden cloud flew up to the sky and speeded off really fast.
 
A few minutes later Goku and Gohan landed in front of there house and both ran inside. The second they entered the house Chi-chi was standing in the kitchen smiling. “Goku, Gohan how was the fishing?” Chi-chi asked as she came out of the kitchen smiling at them.
 
Goku smiled back and said “we didn't catch anything because Krillin, Bulma, Oolong, Yamcha, and Puar came and scared all the fish away. But they asked if we would like to go camping with them for about a week.”
 
Chi-chi stared at Goku “Gohan go to your room for a few minutes while I talk to you father.”
Gohan knew not to disobey his mom so he ran to his room. But put his ear to the door to listen.
 
Chi-chi looked at Goku and said “Goku…Gohan needs to study more and going out with you and your old fighting buddies is not a good influence on him at his age.”
 
Goku looked at Chi-chi and said “But Gohan needs to at least have a break once in a while from studying. How about if Gohan brings a few books with him and ill make sure that after dinner and lunch that he will study for about an hour. Please Chi-chi Gohan really wants to go.”
Goku gave Chi-chi very sad eyes and Chi-chi thought for a minute and smiled at Goku “ok Gohan and you can go camping but only if she studies like you said he would”
 
Goku jumped and screamed “GREAT!!!”
 
Gohan heard his mom say yes and he jumped up and down smiling.
 
~~~~~End Of Chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Soooooooo how did you like it???? PLEZ R&R!!!!! Ill update as soon as I can!!!! Summer school cant keep me from writing the next chapter. If you want to talk I have AIM & Yahoo. My screen names for AIM are: BringMe2Life1490 & Silver Inu Wolf
My Yahoo screen name is partyxstarter101
 
Luv ya all!!!!!
Peace