Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Gohan's Mission ❯ Camping Is Fun But Aliens With Necklace's Are Just Weird ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hay everyone im back & with a new chapter!!!! Yay!!!! I hope you liked the last one!!!
 
And here is the next chapter

The characters are the same age as in the last chapter….
 
((A.N: I still don't own Dragon Ball Z…..But like I said I WILL ONE DAY BWAHAHAH))
 
/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
 
After Chi-chi told Goku that him and Gohan could go camping with everyone both went and started packing.
 
They spent 30 minutes of packing and Chi-chi telling Gohan to be careful and rules like don't go swimming after you eat, don't sit to close to the camp fire and stuff like that.
 
Goku had flew back to the others to tell them that there coming and flew back to get Gohan. Goku picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder and called for Gohan “Gohan come on were leaving now.”
 
Gohan came out of his room carrying a backpack that was bigger than him. He smiled at that and asked “Are you sure you need all that stuff Gohan?”
 
Chi-chi came out of gohans room looking at goku “ Gohan need this stuff, extra clothes, first aid kit, extra blankets, his math, history, and science books, a portable light to read in the dark and-“
 
Goku interrupted Chi-chi sweat dropping “ok ok ok chi-chi I get it. Come on Gohan lets go”
 
Goku and Gohan walked out front and Goku called for nimbus and in a few seconds nimbus was in front of them.
 
Chi-chi hugged gohan till he turned blue
“mom…cant…breath…” Gohan barley said. Chi-chi let him go “Now goku you take care of gohan and make sure he studies, eats right, gets enough sleep, doesn't won-“
Goku interrupted chi-chi “Don't worry chi-chi ill take good care of gohan”
When goku said that he and gohan both jumped on nimbus.
Gohan waved at him mom “Bye mom”
Goku waved to “Bye dear”
 
With that goku and gohan took off on nimbus soaring threw the skis and gohan laughed as birds flew by them
After a couple of minutes then arrived at the clearing they were at this morning and saw everyone there waiting for them
 
Krillin smiled at them and said “finally I thought chi-chi might have you locked up or still yelling at you or something”.
Goku smiled “Well she did yell but I told her I would take care of gohan”
 
Bulma stepped in the conversation and said “well let's get going”
Everyone nodded and got in the flying machine ((I don't know what to call it)) and took off.
 
/~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~\
 
Bulma landed the air craft in a large clearing much like the last one but it was near a larger lake, trees surrounded them.
 
Bulma took out 3 capsules and pushed a button on one and threw it a few inches away and it poofed open with smoke surrounding it and cleared to reveal a big pink tent.
 
Bulma handed the other to Gohan and the other to Yamcha.
 
Gohan opened it and when the smoke cleared he saw a big blue tent.
 
Yamcha opened his and when the smoke cleared he saw a big grey tent.
 
Bulma smiled at everyone and said “ok the pink tent is mine. The blue tent is gohans, gokus, and krillins. Last the grey tent is Yamchas, Puars, and Oolongs.”
Everyone nodded and started to set up camp.
 
Yamcha, and Puar went to get the backpacks and stuff out of the air craft. Bulma, and Oolong were arguing about what to make for dinner and Krillin trying to calm them both down. Goku and Gohan went to collect fire wood.
 
A while later goku came back with a lode of fire wood in his arms, and gohan was behind him carrying an arm load to and his tail was dragging a piece behind him.
 
Goku put the firewood in a pile and gohan did the same as his dad and put the wood in a pile. Bulma looked up from hitting Oolong with a stick and smiled at them. “Hay guys I have an idea how about we all go fishing?”
Everyone nodded there heads and everyone headed towards the lake.
 
When everyone got to the lake gohan took off his shirt, and pants, and shoes and stood there in his boxers. Gohan ran into the shallow part of the lake laughing. Goku, Krillin, Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong all laughed at gohans cuteness. Bulma, Oolong, Yamcha, and Puar all sat on a big rock next to the water looking at gohan and the scenery.
 
Goku took off his shirt, and boots and stood in his pants and walked over to gohan and splashed him. Gohan laughed and splashed back and next thing you know there was a splash war going on between father and son.
 
Gohan wasn't a good swimmer and could barley doggy paddle in the water but goku has been trying to teach him. But gohan got better as he practiced.
 
After the splash war goku was watching gohan try and swim out to the lake and goku was a little behind him.
 
Bulma, Krillin, Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong were all cheering for gohan to swim
 
“YA GOHAN YOU CAN DO IT!!!”
“Come on your doing great!!!”
“You go kid!!!”
“Great jog gohan!!!!”
“Almost there gohan!!!”
 
Gohan heard them all cheering for them and paddled harder and was swimming perfectly in the water “HAY GUYS IM DOING IT IM SWIMMING!!!” Gohan said happily. Goku smiled at his son very proud of him.
 
After goku and gohan got out of the lake goku went over to the rock where everyone was sitting and gohan went to a different rock a little a ways.
 
Goku taught gohan how to fish a long time ago. He said when he had a tail he used it to fish.
 
Gohan stuck his tail in the water and wiggled it around. He saw a shadow heading towards it and when it was about to bit his tail he quickly turned around and grabbed the fishes tail yakking it out of the water.
 
Everyone clapped when they saw gohan do the fish trick. Goku dragged the fish back to camp and everyone fallowed him. When everyone got back Bulma cooked the fish and Oolong cooked some soup over the fire.
 
While they were cooking goku, gohan, Krillin, and Yamcha were exercising. Goku and gohan were doing push ups. Krillin and Yamcha were just punching and kicking.
 
When Bulma yelled “Dinners ready!!”
Goku, and gohan were sitting there in a second and eating the food like wild animals. Bulma, krillin, Yamcha, puar, and oolong stared at both of them in amazement
Krillin smiled and said “Ya know goku you still eat like when you were a kid and I think gohan got that from you”
Everyone laughed except gohan who was wondering what they were laughing at.
 
/~~~~~Later that night~~~~~~~~~~\
 
Everyone was asleep in there own tent.
Goku was sprawled out snoring and drooling, Krillin was snoring also, but gohan could not sleep. So gohan crawled out of his sleeping bag and snuck quietly outside. It was a little cold at night so gohan put on his shirt and his pants ((he was wearing boxers you perverts!!!)) and he walked out the tent. When he was out he heard snoring coming from all 3 tents.
 
Gohans tail felt cold so he help onto it but lightly because his tail was his weakness. Goku has been trying to make his tail not so weak but it was no use.
Gohan walked out into the woods to the lake and sat on the rock that was over the lake. There was only a half moon out ((NOT A FULL MOON A HALF MOON SO HE WONT TRANSFORM)) and gohan never actually looked at it before so he looked at it glow in the sky.
 
After a while Gohan was getting cold so he got up ready to go in when he saw a shooting star and smiled in amazement. But then he noticed that the shooting star was heading towards where he was. Next thing Gohan knows is that the shooting star crashes into the water. But gohan got a glimpse of it and saw it was a space ship thing. Once the ship hit the water it created a huge wave that was headed towards gohan. The wave pulled gohan into the water. Even though gohan could swim there was something sucking the water down like a whirlpool and gohan screamed.
 
Goku jumped forward awake and so did krillin when they heard a boom. Both ran out of the tent and saw Bulma run out of her tent then they saw Yamcha had the zipper stuck on his tent and finally got it open and he, oolong, and puar ran out.
 
Goku had a look oh horror on his face “WHERE IS GOHAN???!!!”
Everyone looked at goku is horror too “ISNT HE IN THE TENT?”
Then to everyone pure horror they heard a scream of a 4 year old gohan screaming
 
Everyone took off running and came to the lake to see gohan being pushed around by the icy cold waves that were sucking him down. Then he disappeared under the water.
 
Everyone screamed “GOHAN!!!”
Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha all ran in the water and went under looking for him. Bulma hugged puar almost crying and oolong was standing there with a shocked expression waiting for them to come up.
 
Krillin and Yamcha came up “We couldn't find him”
Bulma looked out onto the water “come on goku save gohan”
 
/~~~~~~Underwater~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
|~~~~Gohans POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
 
The last thing I saw was my daddy and everyone screaming my name before I was dragged under water. I held my breath and opened my eyes to see I was at the bottom of the lake. Looking around I saw the ship that crashed into the lake and found a force pulling him to it. Next thing gohan knew he was surrounded by light and then every color surrounded him and glowed brightly. Gohan was amazed by this and found that he was hit with something in the stomach and sent away from the colors and lights.
 
|~~~~~~~~~~Gokus POV~~~~~~~~~~~|
 
Goku dived in and swam around looking for his only son. Then he saw Gohan tangled up in some net. He quickly broke the ropes and swam gohan back up the surface.
 
|~~~~~~~~~~~End of POV~~~~~~~~~~|
 
Bulma, Krillin, Yamcha, Puar, and Oolong all sighed with relief when they saw goku come to the surface with a passed out gohan.
They all ran forward to goku carrying gohan. Goku looked down at gohans face to see him passed out and shaking from the cold.
Goku ran towards camp and the others followed quickly.
 
When they got to the camp Bulma quickly grabbed some blankets. Krillin started a fire while goku got gohan out of his wet clothes into his boxers and wrapped him in the blankets.
 
Everyone looked at gohan very worried. Krillin then spoke up “what was he doing out there this late at night?”
 
Goku never stopped looking at gohan but answered “I guess well find out when he wakes up.”
 
Bulma looked gohan over and said “well he has no injuries he's just cold. He should wake up soon.”
 
“Well we all better get some sleep” Krillin said. Everyone nodded and went to there tents. Goku carried gohan and wrapped him in his sleeping bag.
 
“Night son” Goku whispered when krillin was asleep.
 
|~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
 
Everyone was seeping soundly when they heard someone drop pan and yell. Soon everyone was popping there heads out of there tents with sleepy eyes looking around. What everyone saw shocked them.
 
Gohan was up, dressed, and ready for the day. He was cooking breakfast over a pot over a fire. Everyone stumbled out of there tents and surrounded gohan. Gohan looked up at them smiling.
“Morning daddy, morning everyone.” Gohan said.
 
Everyone just stared at him shocked. Yamcha broke the silence “Gohan what happened last night?”
 
Gohan stopped smiling and looked down and answered “well I don't know. Alls I remember is going for a walk, then a shooting star and next thing I know im under water. Oh and I remember being surrounded by a bright light and colors. Then….. I was being pulled back and I passed out.”
 
Everyone looked a little shocked at what he said but ignored it and all went to help gohan prepare breakfast. Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha all sensed something weird but just brushed it off as nothing. Goku and the guys went to go get some firewood and fresh water. Bulma stayed to help gohan with the rice and setting everyone's plate.
 
Bulma pulled out a portable radio and popped in a mix cd she made. The first song that came on “Sugar” by Trick Daddy made Bulma smile.
 
Gohan looked at it and smiled “you like trick daddy?”
 
Bulma looked shocked at gohan “Y-you know who trick daddy is???!!! I can't believe chi-chi lets you listen to it!!!!”
 
Gohan looked down “well….when mom goes to the grocery store and daddy is training I watch TV and well….I kind of watch MTV, VH1 and stuff like that.”
 
Bulma smiled at the thought of gohan growing up to become a rapper and it made her laugh. Gohan looked at her and said “what's so funny?”
“Oh nothing gohan.” Bulma said.
 
That's when Bulma noticed the sun shining on something around gohans neck.
“Um gohan what's that around you neck?”
 
Just when Bulma said that the guys came back with firewood and fresh water and heard bulmas question and they all saw a shiny object under his shirt.
Gohan looked down and pulled out a golden chain that was very shiny and what hung on the chain was amazing. It was a round, golden medallion, with a jewel in the center of it that changed different colors.
 
Everyone stared in wow at the necklace. Bulma was the first to speak “GOHAN WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM???!!!”
 
Gohan shrugged “I don't know I woke up with this on and just…well didn't care much I didn't think it was a big deal.”
 
Bulma took out a magnifying glass and looked at it to see ancient writings around it.
“I think this is a dead language. Maybe I can translate this with my laptop”
Bulma pulled out her laptop and started typing on it. A few seconds later she said “Yes I found it….this is ancient alien writings found in corn fields and symbols people clam to have seen in alien ships.”
 
Gohan picked up the necklace in his hands and touched the jewel in the center and it flashed a bright light and a image of a person came up. It was a male; he had light purple skin, dark green hair that was spiked up with a blue streak on the side. He also has ruby colored eyes. The clothes he was wearing looked foreign. He was wearing a long white shirt with long baggy sleeves, a red sleeveless shirt over that, with a dark golden sash that hung off his shoulder and around his waist. His pants were long and baggy and were white, with red alien symbols went down the sides of them. He carried a sword in a red/black sheath.
 
Everyone looked at the image of the person and he started talking to them “Greetings humans of Earth. I am Dogan from the planet Inochi ((I am going to be using Japanese words for places and people on planets because I am terrible with alien names and stuff but I will tell you what they mean at the end of the chapter sometimes)). We are a peaceful planet but are in great need of help.” Said the person known as Dogan.
 
Goku looked at him and smiled “Hello Dogan im-“
Before goku could introduce him-self Dogan cut him off saying “Goku, Gohan, Bulma, Krillin, Yamcha, Puar and Oolong.”
 
Everyone stared at him in amazement until krillin broke the silence “how do you know our names?”
 
Dogan smiled and replied “I know a lot about each of you. But now is not the time, right now I need to ask the help of you.”
 
Goku nodded his head “what do you need?”
 
Dogan looked down with a look of sadness on his face and said “my planet is a much inhabited planet with cities and people living here. But one day our planet was attacked by savage alien monsters. Our warriors fought them off but we fear they may come back.”
 
Goku gave him a strange look and asked “why did they attack?”
 
Dogan looked up at them again and answered “They attacked to obtain a magical, rare, powerful necklace that can control our life as we know it. The necklace gohan has on is the necklace I speak of but something was wrong with it. There is a prophecy to the necklace saying that there are two parts of the necklace. In the center is the gem of power but there is another gem that was separated from the necklace long ago to prevent any evil from obtaining the necklace. The other gem was sent to another planet, your planet to be precise. It was said the gem was reincarnated into the heart of the greatest warrior. The evil aliens that attacked are planet doesn't know this but if they were to find out they would come to your planet and destroy it like they will ours someday.”
 
Bulma took all this in and asked “but why did you send the necklace to earth?” Everyone nodded at this.
 
Dogan looked at bulma and back down “you see we feared that the enemy would obtain the necklace and figure out that the other gem was missing. So we sent the ship containing the necklace to earth. But we sent it to find you and to make sure goku wore the necklace. Wait…why isn't goku wearing the necklace?” Dogan had a worried look on his face.
 
Gohan then spoke up from his quiet state and said “well I was out that night and saw it crash into the lake and it took me down with it into the water. All I can remember is being surrounded by light and colors then passing out. When I woke up this necklace was around my neck and it would not come off.”
 
Dogan was shocked “But the necklace is the key that needs to be worn by the true warrior only!!! Oh well I guess it was my fault. Anyway I am here to ask the favor of you great warriors to come to my planet and help us fight the evil before it destroys our way of life forever.”
 
Goku smiled and nodded “of course we will help Dogan”
 
Bulma stared at goku in shock “But Goku you don't even know where there planet is, or how far away it is, or anything we all need to think this threw”
 
Yamcha spoke up then “I agree with bulma we all need to think this threw”
 
Goku sighed and nodded “Um Dogan I there any way we can keep into contact with you?”
 
Dogan nodded his head “Yes, there is a communicator in the ship that crashed into the earth. But you say its under water? No worries it is water proof. But gohan must get it because the ship will only open to those who wear the necklace. When you obtain the communicator just communicate me when you decide. But please hurry with your decision. The life of or world depends on you.”
 
Everyone nodded and the image went away.
 
Goku then spoke up “So lets go get that communicator”
Everyone nodded but gohan was shaking a little
“Does that mean I have to go back into the lake?” Gohan asked
Goku looked down at his son and smiled “nope ill go down there pull the ship thingy up and you can go in and get it ok?”
 
Gohan smiled and nodded
 
Goku went and dived into the lake and a few minutes later he came up with a small but medium sized alien ship. It was shaped like a triangle and was metal. There was a small round circle on the side with alien writing on the side. Gohan shakily walked forward and took the circle part of the necklace he had and put it up to the circle on the ship and doors swooshed open and there was a small little computer area with buttons, levers, screens and other science stuff that is in the ship. Gohan waked over to a table and saw a thing that looked like a communicator and took that plus some other stuff just in case he got it wrong and walked out.
 
Goku smiled at his son and looked at everyone “well I guess we have to cut our camping trip short.”
 
Everyone nodded and headed back to camp to pack up. Gohan climbed on his dads shoulder and rested his head on his dads head.
 
Goku smiled at his son then thought about the trials that would come.
 
/~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~\
 
Soooooooo how did you all like it??? Please be honest and review!!! I am writing chapter 3 now. Only 9 more days of summer skool before summer break!!!! YAY!!! So bear with me if some chapters are a little late!!!!
Also E-mail, or contact me on AIM, or Yahoo if you have any ideas to tell me.
My aim name is: BringMe2Life1490
And my Yahoo name is: partyxstarter101
 
Please review!!!!!!!!! I really want reviews to know if there good or not!!!!
Well I g2g its like 12:00 A.M here and im going to skool in like 6 hours so I got that many hours to sleep. Peace 1 love.