Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Info About the Kids ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I'll try to make the chapters longer. Thanks for saying that chp.3 was cute!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4: Info About the Kids

"And since when did you become so fatherly, hmm?" Chi-Chi asked as Goku struggled to stand. He smirked, then toppled over.

"You didn't think that I just did martial arts training up there that whole time, did you?" He asked, and gave up to the small warriors. They cheered, and took their prizes. Chi-Chi looked surprised.

"Well, with the way you acted two years ago it seemed like you weren't going to do anything but train and kill power-hungry villains for the rest of your life," she replied, watching for a reaction. Goku made a hurt face, and sniffed.

"And you say that you're my wife. (sniff sniff)" Chi-Chi laughed at her husband's attempt to make a joke. She felt a tear come to her eye. Goku saw this and came up to her.

"What's wrong Chi-Chi?" He asked, concerned about his wife. Gohan put a hand on Chi-Chi's shoulder for support. Chi-Chi hugged Goku tightly, Goku felt a push into him as Chi-Chi wept into his training clothes. He hugged her back.

"Sshh, it's okay, it's okay," Goku said, trying to calm her down. Gohan felt this as a "parent's moment", so he decided not to ruin it, and he quietly walked out of the room.

"Mom's not gonna be to happy when she hears that dad's only here for two days," Gohan thought as he walked up to his room. He checked to see if all of his studying was done, it was, and Gohan breathed a big sigh of relief.

"I wonder when they'll stop hugging," he thought aloud, coming out of his room and back down the stairs. They did stop. Chi-Chi was showing Goku everything about Goten and Keri, their looks, features, told Goku about their personalities, and how they were very outgoing, although Goten was more so. Goten and Keri both got into ANOTHER fight, which Chi-Chi and Gohan both sighed at.

"They sure do fight a lot, don't they?" Goku commented in the background, watching as they fought over Keri's prize... the ripped cloth from Goku's pants. Keri's face turned red with anger, and she pulled harder then ever. Goten, unable to sustain his grip on the material, rolled backwards in defeat. Keri smiled, playing with her piece of cloth. When she saw Goku, she came over and hugged his leg, trying to put the piece back onto his pants (AN: awww!!! (hears growls in background) sorry, sorry!!) Goku smiled, and picked her up. She looked at him with big, emerald colored eyes, wondering why she was like, 5 ft. off the ground.

"Chi-Chi, I've been meaning to ask you..." Goku started, carrying Keri with one arm, picking up Goten with the other, "Why does Keri have green eyes?" He asked, Chi-Chi's expression a little startled.

"Oh, well, you see, I really don't know... The doctors said it could be from some other descendent of the family, but I really don't remember anyone in my family having green eyes," she replied, feeling a bit curious herself. "Unless, of course, someone from YOUR Saiyan race's family had green eyes, I have no clue whatsoever." Goku shook his head.

"It's not very common for Saiyans to have green eyes," he said, examining the deep plunges of green. He then turned his attention to Goten.

"Well, this one seems to be just like me, well, that is, except for the peace-loving part. He just can't help but get himself into battles, especially with his sister," Goku said, looking at Goten. He looked like an exact replica of Goku, including the spiky hair. Suddenly, Goku remebered something. He looked at Chi-Chi straight in the eyes.

"Chi-Chi, we need to talk," he said in a serious tone. She just shook her head in a nod, and followed him into the living room. "Look, I can't stay here forever..." he began, holding her hands. He let go of Keri and Goten, who immediately scurried away to Gohan. Chi-Chi looked away from Goku.

"Please look at me Chi-Chi," he pleaded, and her eyes finally met his again.

"I was only admitted a two day stay, I can hardly believe the big guy even let me out for two seconds," he said, awaiting her screams. But she didn't scream. Instead, she smiled warmly at Goku, who had a surprised look on his face in return.

"Goku, just seeing you again makes me happy," she said, and kissed him softly on the cheek. She then got up, and walked into the kitchen, leaving a stunned Goku behind her.

******************************************************************* *********************

So... What did you think? I just HAD to put that little romantic scene in! Stay tuned for chapter 5!