Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ Arrival on the Namekians' Planet ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay, yadda yadda yadda, just read the story!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 14: Arrival on the Namekians' Planet

Keri watched in wonder as Gohan summoned the Earth's dragon, the orbs glowed a bright orange. Suddenly, a large, white-orange beam of light shot up, forming the shape of the dragon. Gohan awaited its hugeness, while Keri just smiled. The green and dark red eyes of the dragon came into view.

"What do you summon me here for?" It thundered, air snorting out of its nostrils. Gohan gulped.

"For our first wish, we want every starving child in the world to have shelter, good clothing, and food to eat," Gohan replied, watching as Keri gave her nod of approval. The dragon just nodded, eyes glowing bright red, signifying that the wish was granted.

"You may have one more wish," the dragon said, waiting for the request. Gohan bowed his head slightly, then said, "I wish lastly that my sister and I are safely transported to the planet where the Namekians now live on."

"It is done," the dragon said in a booming tone of voice, eyes glowing once again. The dragon spread the dragon balls all over the earth once again, disappearing with a flash. The wind began to howl around Gohan and Keri, there feet fighting to stay on solid ground. But they couldn't resist that force, and were sucked into a planetary traveling hole, provided by the dragon*.

On the Namekians' Home Planet........................

"Ugh, where am I?" Keri groaned when she awakened, feeling a soft bed underneath her. She felt herself fall back. "Oh man," she moaned, feeling a huge bruise on her forehead. "Oww!" She screamed, awaking Gohan. He looked around, having a notion that they were on the Namekians' home planet. He looked over at Keri, who was crying from a huge bruise on her forehead. It looked like a huge yellow-brownish bump (a.k.a. a bruise). Gohan came over to her bedside.

"Here Keri, let me take a look at that," he said softly, taking her hands away from her face. Keri's tears stopped coming down, and she carefully wiped them away. Gohan winced when he looked at her forehead, this thing was huge and probably really painful. He himself felt some aches in his arms, he guessed that they both got them from having a sharp landing on the ground. He heard footsteps, and he turned around to find the elder Namek. He carried a bowl with a spoon, plus a hot towel, probably for Keri's bruise. The bowl contained mushy green stuff, Keri sniffing it for a preview. She wrinkled up her nose in distaste. The elder laughed.

"Do not worry, my child, this mixture is made from special herbs and plants to make you strong. I want you to have some of this too, Gohan," he said, and Keri reluctantly ate some 0f it. Her tongue sort of hung out, showing that it tasted very bad. Gohan laughed, but was stopped when he saw the spoon held in front of him. He swallowed down the mixture, and could now taste what Keri had a minute ago. The stuff was sour, and tasted like crap on a stick. Now Keri started to giggle, but stopped when her head started to hurt. The elder, laid the towel on her forehead gently, trying the best he could to not hurt her. Suddenly, something struck Gohan.

"Umm, excuse me, but how did you know my name?" He asked curiously, waiting for an answer. The elder smiled.

"Don't think that I still don't remember you from when you were...what, 8 years old? I just don't really recognize this young lady here," he replied in a pleasurable and folksy voice, which made Gohan feel more secure.

"Oh, that's my sister, Keri. I also have another brother who's name is Goten. He looks a whole lot like my dad," Gohan informed him, glancing briefly at Keri. She glared at her brother when he wasn't looking.

"Oh, well it's all about Goten, isn't it?" Keri muttered to herself as she flipped the towel over to a warmer side. The elder, having very good hearing, caught this comment and simply sighed. Jealousy among siblings was NOT good, especially if these siblings were among the strongest warriors in the universe. The elder felt a small wave of reconciliation flash through him, and he simply stared at Keri for a time, until Gohan got his attention back.

"Hey, I think I should tell you something about why we're here..."

*************************************************************** ********************

Uh-oh. What did the elder Namek feel in Keri that was strange? To find out you'll just have to keep reading the story!