Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goku's Daughter?! ❯ The Lecture of a Lifetime ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Goku's Daughter?!

Author's Note: I hope that you readers are not disappointed with the story^^ It's going to be very kawaii in the chapters to come!

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN DBZ!!!

Chapter 19: The Lecture of a Lifetime

Chi-Chi glared at everyone around her, including the two injured children.

"Keri and Gohan..." she started, the two bracing themselves for the worst, "You two are in serious trouble. First of all, you ran away from the house in the morning, WITHOUT TELLING ME FIRST, then, you where gone for a WHOLE DAY collecting your little 'dragon balls', you summoned the dragon or whatever, transported yourselves to Kami knows where, wished your father back (Chi-Chi softened up a little then), and came back." Gohan and Keri gulped, the look on their mother's face and the tone of her voice were made to sound like death was around the corner. Gohan did feel a little guilty, he and Keri had made Chi-Chi worried sick. Keri bit her lip, then silently screamed as she remembered that lip was bruised and looking almost purple.

"AND EVEN IF YOU DID BRING YOUR FATHER BACK, YOU'RE STILL GETTING THE PUNISHMENT OF A LIFETIME FOR MAKING ME WORRIED SICK AND GETTING YOURSELVES HURT!!!" Chi-Chi added with a shriek. Her children had done a good deed, but had done a bad one in the process. Goku was sitting quietly, he wasn't exactly sure how far Chi-Chi's limit was, but that Gohan and Keri had pushed it by breaking the rules. Keri clung onto Goku's shirt in fear that she might die in the next second. Goku noticed this and patted her on the arm. Chi-Chi flashed him a warning glare, and he immediately stopped. Keri started whimpering, she knew she had done bad. Goten sighed, somehow girls always got out of things easily. Chi-Chi sighed, then kept her glare up again.

"Your punishment is no training for a week, and Goku don't you even DARE to take them out secretly or I will punish you as well. Goku just nodded to show that he understood, and was scared of his wife for a moment there. Chi-Chi just left with a 'humph', and couldn't care less what they were talking about now.

******************************************************************* ********************

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! I wanna go and see Piccolo or somebody!" Keri complained, leaning her head against his shoulder. Goku shook his head, even though it took a lot of will power to do so.

"Remember what your mother said, "No training for a-" Goku was cut off by Goten.

"But it won't be training, it'll just be a friendly hello, I mean, don't you wanna see the reaction on Piccolo's face when he sees YOU again?" Goten said sneakily, nudging Goku slightly. Goku gave in.

"Oh all right, but just a chat, not a fight," Goku reminded, pointing his finger at Goten. Goten nodded.

"Ok Dad, whatever ya say..." Keri's eyes also gleamed of mischief, she hadn't done some in a while.

***************************************************************** ***********************

"Okay Dad, do you remember what to do?" Keri whispered hoarsely to Goku, who nodded weakly. His children were so much like the enemy... conniving and surprising. Gohan grinned, Keri and Goten didn't have that bad of a plan.

********************************************

Oh my *gasp* what will happen to our dear friend Piccolo? What is Goten and Keri's plan exactly? Will they succeed? *cough mildly, make the announcer guy's voice from the t.v. show* Find out on the next chapter of Dragon Ball Z... oh wait, I forgot that I messed up the timeline... *clears voice again* Goku's Daughter?! (Heh, anyway, write a review please!)