Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goten's Adventure To The Past! ❯ Another Surprise! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DBZ or any of its characters.

A/N: Hi guys! This is chapter 4! I hope you like it! PLEASE REVIEW!

Chapter4

Another Big Surprise!

"G-Goku how is this possible?" Chi Chi asked.

"Well you see I am actually from the future. I got here by mistake and I know mommy and Gohan are going to be so worried." Goten said and started to cry a little bit.

"Hey Goten don't worry everything will be alright" Goku said trying to comfort his son.

"Yeah I know" Goten said.

"But Goku how can you believe him?" Chi Chi asked.

"Well Chi Chi I believe him because when I wanted to know who he was he said 'Gohan'. So that meant he knew Gohan. And secondly he looks so much like me and lastly he is half sayian." Goku said.

"So dad he is my little brother?" Gohan asked.

"Yes he is Gohan" Goku said.

"How can you be sure that he is a sayian dad?" Gohan asked curiously.

"Why don't you show them Goten?" Goku asked

"Ok" Goten said shyly.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Goten powered up and the whole house was shaking and Gohan couldn't believe it.

He was only 7 but could turn super sayian and his power was enormous. Goten stopped powering up and now was super sayian.

"Wow! This is so cool! And your so young." Gohan said in excitement.

"Yeah he is really strong for his age." Goku said.

"Maybe he can help us beat cell, Dad." Gohan said looking at his father.

"No son! History might be changed." Goku said in a stern voice.

"Yeah, but Mirai Trunks's time line didn't change." Gohan said.

"Your right Gohan but still I don't know, we'll see." Goku said.

Chi Chi was still quite shocked. She walked over to the little boy and bent down so she can be his height.

"Hi Goten" she said.

"Hi mo-,I mean Hi." Goten said.

'I mean it looks like mommy and sounds like mommy. But still she isn't my mommy the one in my time line.' Goten thought.

"It's ok if it makes you feel you better you can call me mommy." Chi Chi said smiling at Goten.

"Really I can Thanks, mommy." Goten said really happy.

'Goten is so sweet and innocent and is very energetic.' Chi Chi thought.

"You know you look so much like Goku and act like him too." Chi Chi said.

"Yeah I know a lot of people tell me that." Goten said.

"Wow! Well any body hungry?" Chi Chi asked.

"Yes" Everybody answered in unison.

So the Son family sat down and ate dinner and they talked about how much time there was left till the cell games. But Goten didn't talk to much he stayed a bit quiet.

Future

At Capsule Corp

"Oh no my more baby. Goten must be so scared he doesn't even know where he is" Chi Chi said and started to cry.

They all just found out from Gohan and Trunks that Goten took the time machine and was sent somewhere into time.

"I hope we will find him because if we don't then he could alter our time line right now" Bulma said while hugging her friend in comfort.

"Your wrong" said a gruff voice.

Bulma got up.

"What do you mean I am wrong, Vegeta?!" Bulma asked a bit angry.

"Well if your such a genius why don't you figure it out, don't you remember with Mirai Trunks." Vegeta said.

"WHAT?! What did you say Vegeta!?" Bulma said starting to get really mad.

"Stop Bulma, Vegeta what are you talking about?" Gohan said as he didn't want a fight right now, because his brother was more important.

"What I mean is brat that Mirai Trunks came to our time line but he didn't changed his future, but only changed ours." Vegeta said.

"Oh so if Goten ever says anything about us it won't change our time line." Gohan said.

"You got that right, brat." Vegeta said getting a little annoyed.

"Ok so that's good. At least nothing will happen to us." This time it was Krillen holding his daughter Marron.

"Your right but we still don't know where Goten is." Gohan said with a frown on his face.

"Well I think all of us should go home now, and talk on this tomorrow." Bulma said.

"Your right Bulma, ok then Gohan we'll see you tomorrow." Krillen said.

"Ok sure Krillen, Bye!" Gohan said. As Krillen, 18 and Marron walked out to the door.

"So lets go mom." Gohan said.

"Ok Gohan lets go. Bye Bulma." Chi Chi said.

"Bye Chi." Bulma said.

'I hope your alright squirt' Gohan thought.

Past

Son Residence

After dinner was over Goten went out side and Gohan followed him.

"Hi Goten" Gohan said.

"Hi Onichan, Can I call you that?" Goten asked innocently.

"Yeah sure. You were really quiet during dinner." Gohan said.

"Yeah, I was just missing my family that's all." Goten said.

"Oh" Gohan said. And for a while there was silence.

"Hey you know what Onichan?" Goten asked.

"What Goten?" Gohan asked curiously.

"You call me squirt in the future." Goten said as if though it was a big deal, but to him it was a big deal.

That was Goten's special name only his brother called him and if he had a dad that's what he would be liked to called.

"That's cool Goten. Do you want me to call you that?" Gohan asked.

"Well yeah if you don't mind." Goten said.

"Of course I don't mind, squirt." Gohan said a smiling.

And Goten smiled too.

"So Goten how's the future like?" Gohan asked deciding that this might be a good time.

"Well, I have a best friends Trunks and we play all the time. And we have a lot of fun. And I guess that's how I got here in the first place." Goten chuckled a bit.

"Wow that's cool so you and Trunks are friends, that's nice." Gohan said.

"Hey boys its time for bed." Chi Chi shouted.

"Coming Mom!" Gohan shouted.

"Come on squirt lets go." Gohan said as he stood up.

"Ok Onichan" Goten said as he got up too.

Future

Morning

It was early morning and sun was up, it was probably 6 in the morning. Gohan couldn't sleep the whole night he was thinking about his brother. All of these questions came into mind like Where is he? Is he Ok? Is he hurt? When will he come back?

Gohan couldn't stay in the same room where he saw all his brother's stuff so he went down stairs and wrote a note to his mom that he went outside for a little while and will be back by lunch. After he wrote that he opened the door closed it and flew to a near by stream.

He laid in the grass and thought for a while and finally fell a sleep.

After a few hours he heard a voice calling his name it said this.

"Gohan, son wake up" the voice kept on saying.

Until Gohan finally opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.

"Oh great, Now I am seeing things." he said and fainted.

A/N: Its an evil cliffhanger! I am sorry I don't like cliffhangers either but it was a perfect place to put them. Maybe you guys can figure out who it is. Well anyways until next time! Bye! By the way here is my review corner.

Review Corner (For FanFiction.net)

Chibi Goten-Chan: I know you were probably excepting a father son moment, but I promise you that will be in the coming chapters! Well Thanks for reading! Please review!

Goku's little sister: I am glad you liked the last chapter! I hope you like this one as well!

Animeprincess1452: I hope you liked this chapter as well! Please review! I'll update as soon as possible!

PunkOnna: Hi! I am glad you liked the story! And about the C.C idea that will come up in one of the next chapters. I already thought of that. Well thanx for the idea, please review and keep on reading!

And thanx to all the other reviewers as well! Bye!

KEEP ON REVIEWING!