Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Goten's Adventure To The Past! ❯ Who's Back?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or any of its characters.

A/N: Hey guys! I know some chapters might be short and I'll try to make them longer! And this is my second fic so I will need a lot of practice to get really good at it. Anyways I hope you like this chapter so PLEASE REVIEW!

Last time……

Future

Gohan couldn't stay in the same room where he saw all his brother's stuff so he went down stairs and wrote a note to his mom that he went outside for a little while and will be back by lunch. After he wrote that he opened the door closed it and flew to a near by stream.

He laid in the grass and thought for a while and finally fell a sleep.

After a few hours he heard a voice calling his name it said this.

"Gohan, son wake up" the voice kept on saying.

Until Gohan finally opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.

"Oh great, Now I am seeing things." he said and fainted.

Chapter 5

Who's Back?!

8 days left till the Cell Games!

Past

It was morning and the sun was shining and Goten was still sleeping.

"Goten wake up" said Goku

"One minute" Goten mumbled.

"Wake up its time for breakfast, Goten." Goku said and the more he was saying about food the more he got hungry.

"FOOD! Where?" Goten shouted as soon as he jumped out of bed.

'Wow Goten is a lot like me' Goku thought as he chuckled a bit at the sight of the little boy.

"Come on son lets go, wash up and then come down stairs for breakfast, Ok?" Goku

said.

"Ok" Goten said as he rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

After breakfast was over Gohan went to study and Goku went out side to meditate. Goten didn't know what to do he missed his old life. Like right now he could've been playing with Trunks.

"What's wrong Goten?" Chi Chi asked noticing Goten's frown on his face.

"Oh nothing, I just don't know what to do." Goten said.

"Well what would you do if you were at home?" Chi Chi asked.

"Well I would probably go to Trunks is house or play outside." Goten said.

"Oh so you and Trunks are friends in the future." Chi Chi said.

"Yeah we are best friends." Goten said with a big smile.

"Well why don't you go out side and see what Goku is doing." Chi Chi suggested.

"Ok, that'll be fun." Goten said as he went out side.

Future

Gohan woke up and looked around and saw some one sitting on a rock. And he couldn't believe what he was seeing, he saw someone who had an orange gi on and crazy wild hair and it looked just like his father.

'My otousan, but how is that possible he is dead. Maybe its Goten! I mean he looks just liked tousan' Gohan thought but getting really confused.

And then the person turned around and said…

"Oh Gohan good your finally awake"

"Dad?!" that was all that Gohan could say.

Past

Goten walked outside and saw his tousan sitting under a tree meditating.

'Yeah maybe this will be a good idea getting to my tousan better before I go home. Since my tousan in the future isn't a live.' Goten thought sadly

Goku was sitting under a tree and meditating he was actually thinking about his son from the future.

'Wow! I mean Goten exactly like me he is like a mini me. And when I woke him up today… I mean is that how I am. I wonder how every body in the future put up with him I mean I am dead and he is exactly like me'. thought Goku and then suddenly he felt a ki near by him.

"Hi Goten" Goku said at his son.

"Hi Otouson, What are you doing?" Goten asked.

"Oh you know just meditating. So whats on your mind?" Goku asked.

"Um… well I was just wondering should we tell every body about cell and what happened there?" Goten asked.

"I mean if we do then maybe Gohan might not turn Super Sayian 2." Goku said.

"Oh" Goten said.

"Well anyways Goten I want to ask you something. You told me the whole story about Cell (AN: Well I didn't show that part but it was in the beginning when he first met Goten) but I want to know how every one feels about it?" Goku asked.

"Well whenever I asked Gohan about you he seems fine but I can see sadness in his eyes. And on one Anniversary I heard mommy telling Gohan that it wasn't his fault that you I mean the other one, died because he didn't fight when you told him too." Goten said.

"Well Gohan shouldn't think like that" Goku said sternly.

"And well mom I can hear her cry sometimes because she misses you so much." Goten said and he was getting a little teary as well.

"Aw Goten please don't cry son." Goku said.

"Um, Otouson?!" Goten asked.

"Yes son" Goku answered.

"Well I have always dreamed that if I ever see you we would go fishing together, so can we go?" Goten asked.

"Sure we can, so lets go." Goku said.

And with that said they both took off into the sky.

Future

"Dad!? Is that really you?" Gohan asked but he couldn't believe it.

"Of course its me son" Goku said as he walked over to his son who was sitting on the floor.

"Oh my god dad! It really is you!" Gohan exclaimed. As he got up and hugged his dad he missed him so much.

"I missed you Gohan" Goku said as he hugged his son.

"I missed you to dad" Gohan said.

"But dad aren't you supposed to be dead." Gohan asked as he broke the hug.

"Well technically I am dead but you see because of the situation I am allowed to come back to earth until the problem is solved." Goku said.

"What problem?! Is there something wrong is there another evil coming!?" Gohan asked.

"No no Gohan calm down. Its about Goten." Goku said.

"Oh so you heard" Gohan said slightly sad.

"Yeah I did" Goku said.

"Well dad you know what Goten asks a lot of questions about you. And he looks up to you a lot and I just wish you could've been here for him. And well I know its all my fault, I still wonder why you don't hate me." Gohan said feeling very sad at that moment.

"Hate you?! Gohan I would never hate you and none of that thing with Cell was your fault. Everything just happened, Gohan." Goku said.

"But dad if I had just listened to you, you wouldn't miss out on Goten's life and you would be alive." Gohan said.

"But Gohan I decided to stay too, but only for you and the safety of this planet. So whatever happened on that day was up to fate Gohan we couldn't stop it. So please Gohan none of this was your fault and remember I will always love you son." Goku said to his son.

"I know dad and I love you too. So I think we should go home now, Mom is going to be so surprised!" Gohan said with a big smile.

"Yeah so lets go" Goku said.

They both took off into the sky towards the Son house and when they finally got there. Gohan opened the door and went there first.

"Mom! Mom! Where are you?" Gohan screamed and then noticed a note on the dining table.

Gohan picked it up and read the note….

Gohan,

I read your note so I am going to Bulma's house. So when you come back home come to Capsule Corp.

Mom

"Um…Dad mom is at Capsule Corp" Gohan said.

"So lets go to Capsule corp then" Goku said as he walked out of the door.

Past

"So daddy how am I doing?" Goten asked while laughing.

"Your doing great son, you caught a lot of fish." Goku said smiling at his son.

"Yeah Niichan tought me how to fish." Goten said.

"Well that's good Goten, but I think these many fish are enough for lunch and dinner." Goku said.

"So we better get going." Goku said.

"Ok otousan, lets go." Goten said as he picked up the fish.

At the Son House

"Hi guys" Chi Chi said.

"So what did you guys do today?" Chi Chi asked.

"Well we went out fishing today and it was a lot of fun." Goten said smiling.

"Wow that's sounds like a lot of fun, Goten." Chi Chi said.

"Yeah I know I never got to do it back home in the future with dad." Goten said sadly.

And now Goku had a little frown on his face to knowing that he was never there for his son in the future. Chi Chi was now a little confused because she didn't know what was going on.

"Um Goten what do you mean by that?" asked Chi Chi.

"Um…Well…What I meant was that.." Goten said but was cut off by Goku.

"Chi Chi he probably doesn't mean anything. So anyways whats for lunch?" Goku asked nervously.

"Well then ok." she said calmly.

"I am going to cook this fish and then lunch will be ready." Chi Chi said.

"Ok then me and Goten are going to take a shower then." Goku said as he and Goten went upstairs to take a shower.

'I wonder why he is acting like that' Chi Chi thought and went back to her work.

And after Goku and Goten took a shower they called Gohan and they all sat down to eat lunch. And Goten told them about his day with Goku and what he did and how much fun he had.

Future

While they flew to Capsule Corp Gohan and Goku catched up on what happened in between the 7years.

"So, dad how is other world?" Gohan asked.

"Well other world isn't too bad, but I miss home and you boys a lot." Goku said.

"We missed you too dad. Mom is going to be so surprised and so is everyone else I cant wait." Gohan said while smiling.

"Me too, I can't wait to meet them after 7 years, I wonder how everyone will feel." Goku said thinking about everyone.

"Well here we are dad." Gohan said.

"Ok then son lets go." Goku said.

"Sure dad." Gohan said.

And so they both flew down to Capsule Corp.

At Capsule Corp

Goku and Gohan both landed, Gohan went inside alone because Goku decided he wanted to surprise them.

Gohan went in and saw Bulma and Mom talking and Krillen and Yamcha talking. And Vegeta was just there eating and Trunks was playing and 18 was with Marron.


"Hi mom, Hi everybody!" Gohan said in a happy mood.

He heard shouts of "Hey" and "Hello" back in return.

"Hi Gohan." Chi Chi said.

"Hi Gohan." Bulma said in return.

"Hi Bulma." Gohan said smiling.

"Well Gohan you look very happy today. Is something the matter?" Chi Chi asked.

"Well that's because I have very good news, mom." Gohan said to his mother.

"What honey, did you find Goten?" Chi Chi asked.

"No mom but its just as good." Gohan said.

"How could any thing be as just as good as finding Goten?" Chi Chi asked.

"Gohan what are you saying?" Bulma asked suspiciously.

"Well you'll see." Gohan said smiling because he couldn't stop.

And just then Goku entered the door.

"Hi guys!" Goku said.

Everybody heard a familiar voice and they all turned to see who it was and said…"GOKU!!"

All anybody could do was just stare at him, thinking if it was real and if they were really seeing this or not.

"Well are you guys just going to stand there or what?" Goku asked.

"Goku!" Chi Chi screamed and ran over to him and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much Goku." Chi Chi said while crying a little.

"Oh Chi please don't cry." he said while wiping her tears and hugging her again.

"I've missed you too Chi Chi." Goku said still hugging his wife and then breaking it.

"Oh Goku we've missed you so much." Bulma said.

"Me too, I have missed you guys so much." Goku said.

"Well you probably don't know that you have a second son named Goten and he isn't here well because..because.."Chi Chi started crying a bit, but Goku comforted her.

"I know what happened Chi, I saw it happen from King Kai's place. And I also know which time line he is in." Goku said.

"You do? How do you know dad?" Gohan asked.

"Well King Kai told me because that's what he saw on the time machine it was set back 7 years from now and 9 days before the cell games." Goku said.

"What?! But he wasn't even born until after the cell games. Won't he be able to change our history?" Gohan asked.

"Well technically no…" But before Goku could continue Gohan intercepted.

"Huh? What do you mean 'no'?" Gohan asked getting confused.

"What Kakkarot over there is trying to say is that, just like Mirai Trunks came to warn us about the androids he changed our time line but not his own but we mad our own time line." Vegeta said and everyone was a little confused.

"So what Vegeta means is that if Goten evens says anything, there time line will be different from ours and another reality will be created instead. And our reality won't be touched." Goku said to explain it to everyone else.

"Ok I get it. But that still doesn't help us in getting him back to us." Gohan said.

"Well we will just have to think about that, so until then why don't we all go home." Goku suggested and every body pretty much agreed.

"So dad lets go home." Gohan said.

"Lets go son." Goku said and held Chi Chi and then Gohan held on to his mom and Goku did instant transmission and went home.

At the Son House

A few hours later it was dinner time and Chi Chi made a big dinner for her husband coming back even though it wasn't permanent. She found that out when she asked why he had a halo over his head. Well anyways she made the dinner and her, Goku and Gohan ate dinner and discussed what happened over the 7 years.

"Wow Chi Chi that's was great, I am stuffted." Goku said patting his stomach.

"Yeah mom that was wonderful." Gohan said this time.

"Well I am glad you guys liked it." Chi Chi said happily.

"Well I am going to sleep, its been an exciting day." Gohan said.

"Ok Gohan goodnight" Chi Chi said.

"Good night Son" Goku said standing next to Chi Chi.

"Goodnight mom, dad." Gohan said and went up to his brother's and his room.

'Wow I can't believe dad is really here, even though its temporary until Goten is brought back home. And now I also now where Goten is too, I hope he isn't lost though. I can't wait for him to be home.' Gohan thought while laying in bead and soon after that thought Gohan was a sleep.

In the master bed room Chi Chi was just changing into her night gown and washing her face in the bathroom.

'Oh my god! I can't believe Goku is home after 7 years. But I just wished that Goten was here too so he could meet his father.' Chi Chi thought and then came out of the bathroom and saw Goku already in bed.

So Chi Chi got into bed and snuggled besides Goku and he put his arm around her to secure her.

"Oh Chi Chi I missed you so much" Goku said inhaling her unique scent.

"I missed you to Goku. But I just wished Goten could be here with us." Chi Chi said shedding some tears.

"Chi Chi don't cry, don't worry we will find Goten and then soon he will be here with us." Goku said with a smile while wipping her tears away.

"Your right Goku, Goodnight." Chi Chi said and smiled back.

"Goodnight Chi." Goku said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

And with that said both of them snuggled in bed and fell a sleep in moments.

AN: Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter and I am really sorry that I didn't update sooner. I was going to update at the end of August. But there was a lot things happening. And then school just started last weekend and that was hectic. Well anyways this chapter is really long its about 10 pages so I hope that covers it. And I'll try to update the next chapter soon. So bye for now! J

Reviwers Corner FF.net)

gaul1- Thanx for the review. I hope you liked this chapter as well.

Goku's little sister-So is Goku the one you expected. Well tell me in your review.

animeprincess1452-Well this time I didn't put a cliffhanger so I hope that's good.

Chibi Goten-chan-Yeah I know that I made a mistake but I hoped you guys would understand it. And the Goku and Goten wasn't much of bonding but it's a start.

PunkOnna- Well I guess it wasn't Bardock, but it was Goku. I hoped you liked it.

TheAngryPrincess13- Thanx for the review! And I hope this was also a good chapter.

CT- Hey well that was a good guess, it was Goku. And I hope you liked this chapter.

Sakura123- Hey thanx for the great review! I appreciate it!

CheyaAngel- I am so happy you love this story! I hope you also like this chapter.

Shasti- Thanx for the review! I'll try to update sooner! Bye!

PLEASE REVIEW!!! THANX!! BYE!! J