Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Halloween ❯ The Party ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I was bored, so I thought that maybe I should make a oneshot for Halloween. Switches points of veiw, but I know you're smart enough to know whose POV it is. So this oneshot takes place five years after the fight with Buu. Enjoy.
~Purple Ink~

It was that time of year that makes me want to shoot myself.

Halloween.

Kami how I hate it. I mean, having to celebrate it with Trunks was enough, but now with Bra? It's practically hell. The girl always gets what she wants, and if she doesn't, she always starts to cry. I honestly can't stand watching her cry.

But this year was was going to be even worse. I had lost a bet with Trunks, and he was thinking up of a good price to losing it. The bet was basically this: We had to hang around Kakarot for a day and not insult him or tease him. It was pretty obvious that I lost.

But back to the point, on the very same day of the party Bulma was planning, Trunks came in with a bag. He had told me to open the bag and there it was; a Venom costume. They had all laughed when they saw it and they made me put it on.

"So, you have to wear this costume all day today!" he explained. He was 13, by now you'd think he wasn't as mischievious like he was back when he was 8. Well you thought wrong. He was way worse.

I put it on, and it wasn't too bad, but that didn't mean I liked it. It was spandex and the colour was black. It had a few gray stripes and a spider out in front. The costume had also come with a mask, but no tears could convince me to put that piece of crap on.

The woman had made me prepare Bra and Trunks for the party, something she had never made me do before. It was pretty easy with Trunks, he was just going to be a werewolf and all I needed to do was help him into the costume and stick the mask on.

Bra was a different story.

She must've been a little too excited about the whole party. She was running around, screaming and laughing. All I got to do before I gave up was put the damn tiara on. She was supposed to be a princess.

I got annoyed and yelled at the woman. I told her that Bra was her own problem. And though she wasn't too happy about it, she helped Bra into her costume. I on the other hand waited impatiently, screaming mentally because of the thought running through my head.

Today is going to be hell.

I hated the fact that I had to wear the costume of some stupid super villan. 'Venom' they called him. What, he's got spider powers or something, so? I can destroy planets by lifting my finger. His powers are nothing against mine. I may be acting arrogant, but it's the dead truth.

But my mind wandered off to Kakarot....

I haven't seen that clown in years... Five to be exact.... We trained a few days after the ridiculous party the woman had thrown for us.

What made me upset was the fact that he said that he may not see me very much anymoore.

I don't understand what made me upset. I obviously liked him as a rival only, so what could have made me react in such a way? Was it some bond I formed with him? Was it just the rivalry?

Or was it something more?

I wouldn't ever believe it was something more than a friendship. I hated his guts, so a friendship with the pathetic idiot was already more than I could bear.

I couldn't deny one thing though.

Kakarot liked me.

When we first fused into Gogeta, I could actually read the thoughts that ran through that baka's mind. They were hard to understand when I saw or heard them once. And you really couldn't blame anyone for not understanding his thoughts. The only person that could was Kakarot himself.

But when we fused into Vegito, it was a completely different story.

I understood his thoughts at that time. They seemed as clear as glass, telling me what they meant instantly.

Perhaps it was hearing them the second tome that made me realize what he meant.

Maybe it was the Potarra earring fusion that made the thoughts clearer and more understandable.

Or maybe it was because I felt the same way about him.

No.

I can't have feelings for the idiot,

But he has feelings for me.

And I think....

I think I have feelings for him as well....

~*~

I chased Goten around the house. The young boy, now 12, was excited to see his friend again. It hadn't been long since they last saw each other, but being such great friends, each day that passed seemed like an eternity for the two.

Amy watched the us run around, quite amused. She was excited to be able to see evreyne she knew again, especially Trunks. She had formed a bond with him. Whenever she got to visit him, she would always talk and laugh with him.

"He understands me" she would always say.

Gohan was excited to see everyone again. He was engaged to Videl, an old highschool friend. Seeing everyone again, he said, made him more than happy. He was getting ready for the party at the moment. He dressed up as a pirate. Videl was dressed as a pirate's GF.

ChiChi wanted to see Bulma. She said that she and Bulma had so much alike that they became friends.

They both have husbands that eat like crazy...

Husbands that are always dying or leaving them....

.... Husbands that sneak off to train with each other....

Well, moving on, I was excited to see Vegeta. It was such a long time that we've seen each other. I wanna see if he got stronger!

But there was something that kinda had me thinking for these long, five years...

The day of our most recent spar, five years ago, I told Vegeta I wouldn't see him much anymore. And what surprised me was the fact that he seemed a bit disappointed. Why, I wondered, would he be disappointed? He hates me, merely likes me as a rival. He always claimed to be stronger than me, and I smiled and told him that he was every time.

Until that fateful day.

The day we beat Buu.

I was surprised to hear those words come out from the Saiyan no Ouji's mouth.

"You're better than me, Kakarot! You're the best!" he had yelled out.

I just wanted to stop the fighting and stare at those oynx eyes. It took all my willpower to not stop and give the prince a hug.

But I couldn't help but smirk.

Really, the bond I have formed with him was more than rivals or friends....

It was a brotherly bond.

Or possibly something more.

Vegeta may hate me, but the day we fused into Gogeta, I found out that he really did care about me. But, knowing myself, I just thought I was imagining, But then came the first and only time we fused into Vegito...

The thoughts were clearer than ever before.

He did have feelings for me....

But by the looks of it, he liked me as a brother.

I wanted him to like me for something more than just a brother.

I loved him dearly.

And for more than just a brother.

Amy had caught sight of me drifting off.

"You okay Dad?" she asked sweetly.

I could only smile at the young girl.

"I'm fine Amy. Just thinking."

She smiled. "Thinking is good!" she said. "Aren't you excited to see Vegeta? You haven't seen him in a while."

I nodded.

"Absolutely. I think I may still owe him a fight."

She kept smiling. "Oh yeah. He may not show it, but I'm sure he'll be glad to see you again."

I smirked.

'I hope he will...."

"So, you're going to dress up?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah! That Spiderman outfit looks pretty nice! Ya think Veggie's going to dress up?" I asked.

Amy smirked. "Sure. I'm MORE than positive that he will." And with that, she left the livingroom.

I sweatdropped.

'More than positive? What does she mean?'

Goten ran around the livingroom with his costume, interrupting my thoughts. "Get back here!" I laughed, chasing him around until finally he gave in.

Amy watched from the sidelines.

I helped Goten into his costume. He was Scream.

ChiChi wasn't dressing up, she said it was stupid and childish. I honestly didn't give a fuck whether she did or didn't.

I was just making sure that she didn't dress up as Mary Jane.

Amy was supposed to be a witch.

Not those really hideous witches.

Kinda like that nice one from The Wizard of Oz.

Gods, all the movies Goten and Trunks make me watch. The usually watch those animated movies, but one day Bulma recomended The Wizard of Oz....

It wasn't bad, to be honest.

I changed into my costume, very excited. ChiChi sighed and told me that I was being childish. She said I was too old to be dressing up as characters.

I didn't care.

She could just screw off for all I cared.

Amy had finally changed. We were all waiting for her downstairs.

"Amy! What took you so long?" I asked.

Amy sighed. "I got a call from my Capsule and Erasa told me that she wouldn't make it," she said.

"I thought you said you hated Erasa," Gohan said.

Amy shrugged. "Meh, she's not too bad. She isn't as preppy as other people I've met. And she's kinda nice..."

Gohan and I shrugged as well. "Well, should we get going or no?" I said.

"Yes!" they all said in unision.

"M'kay..." I said, putting two fingers to my forehead.

We disappeared.

~*~

I watched the woman come out with Bra.

"Look Daddy! I'm a princess!" she said ever so happily.

I smirked and said,"Sure you are."

Bra ran sround excitedly, the tiara falling off her head multiple times. Each time Bulma swooped down and picked it up. Then she would place it back on.

There was a ring at the door.

I was half hoping it was Kakarot and half hoping it wasn't.

It wasn't Kakarot, it was Yamcha, Krillin, Chiaoutzu, Puar, Tien, and the Namek.

My heart dropped.

'Damn you Kakarot. Must you always be late for everything?' I thought.

I waited desperately for him and his family to come. Bulma was waiting for ChiChi. Trunks was waiting for Goten and Amy. But overall, we're all waiting for the clown Kakarot. He always seemed to be in the center of attention; the life of the goddamn party.

But I would always be in my corner, watching all the idiotic things they did.

One day Kakarot joined me.

"Hey 'Geta!" he had told me.

"Go away Kakarot. And stop calling me by that idiotic name," I shot back.

"Come on Vegeta! You just seem so lonely. Can't I get away from the noise and hang out with you?" he asked.

"You're the life of the fucking party. You leave and it seems as though everyone has died," I grumbled.

"Come on! It wouldn't make a difference if I left for a while! Everyone will have a good time, even without me."

"I want to be alone."

"But Vegeta--"

"Go."

He left sadly, his face of disappointment more than I could take.

"Wait, Kakarot," I said.

He turned around, his face saddened.

"What is it?" he asked sadly.

"You... you can stay if you want..." I said.

He smiled a bit. "Really Geta? Can I really stay?"

I groaned and nodded. "Now get over here before I change my mind!" I yelled.

He flinched and speed-walked to the corner.

I was actually a bit entertained by his presence, but I'm not saying that I liked him being with me.

But I must admit that he had some interesting shit to talk about.

I was awaken by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

'Kakarot... is that you? Possibly it is, maybe it's not-- Oh Gods really! Why am I worrying about him?'

Obviously, it was him.

A smile sprad acroos my face.

"Wow Vegeta! You're pretty happy today!" Amy teased.

I gave her the death glare, which made her shut up.

"Heheh, you're Venom and Dad's Spiderman! What a surprise!" she said.

"What??" I screamed, looking over at Kakarot. Sure enough, he was wearing a Spiderman costume.

~*~

I was surprised to see Vegeta wearing a Venom costume. I still wondered, though, if this was a scheme.

But by the looks of it, everyone was saying that it was funny that we were both in theme.

So maybe noone planned such a thing.

So we celebrated. We danced, the youngsters threw confetti at each other.

It was a wonderful party.

~*~

Gods, I hate all this happiness! The music, the lights, it was all just so idiotic! I went back into my corner. a bit tipsy from one too many drinks. But I was fine. Kakarot was a bit tipsy as well, so it was nothing to make big deal out of. In fact, everyone in the damned party was either tipsy or just completely drunk, except the kids. They were hyper and were entertained easily by watching Yamcha fall over a few times from the drunkness.

Kakarot came over to me, almost tumbling over.

His daughter Amy giggled like a school girl.

"H... hey Vegeta... Y... ya think we can still train?" he said.

"D... don't be s... stupid..." I told him.

He pushed me back a bit.

"Do... don't be mean G... Geta... I was o... only asking..." he said.

"B... back.... o... off" I said.

He shrugged and walked away, falling over. Amy banged her fist on the table, laughing, nearly breaking the table.

Still a bit tipsy, Bulma stood up on the table Amy almost broke.

"L.. let's play some games!' she said, nearly tipping over.

"Y.. Yeah! Which one?" the baka asked.

"Okay... it's either.... spin the bottle.... strip chess for two people at a time... or seven minutes in heaven!" Bulma announced.

Everyone seemed to cheer when she said seven minutes.

"O... okay... let's play that..." she said.

~*~

I remembered how excited everyone was, including myself.

When Bulma made us sit around the table, she got a bottle and spun it. Before it could stop, Amy stopped it.

"W... waiiiit..." she said. "Y.. ya know how only people of the opposite gender go in? Let's make any.... any two people go in!!" she said.

"Y.. yeah! Let's... do that!" we all said.

So they span the bottle. It seemed like forever until it stopped. It stopped on Amy.

"Damn you all to hell...." she grumbled as she fell into the closet.

I snickered and span the bottle. Once again, an eterity passed before it actually stopped. It stopped on Gohan.

"WOOOO!!" I said, clapping like a complete physco.

Gohan sighed and walked into the closet. Vegeta started the timer.

"E... everyone, be quiet.... if we're lucky... we'll hear moaning...." he said with a cheesy smile.

"EWW GETA!" I said.

He smirked that sexy way at me. I instantly took it as flirting.

The seven minutes passed like nothing, and when we opened the closet door, there were the two, talking telepathically.

"Okay, okay, NEXT!" Vegeta yelled, spinning the bottle once more.

~*~

Lucky people, I tell you. The people that went in were Kakarot and Amy, then Yamcha and Piccolo, and then the most recent, Yamcha and Bulma. She and the pathetic human had been the only one so far that have came out, showing some obvious signs of contact. Yamcha's face was covered in red lipstick. But me, being so freakin tipsy, didn't even care.

This was were it started to get interesting.

Amy spun the bottle, and after a long time, it landed on Kakarot.

"Oooh, you know what that means!" she said.

He stumbled into the closet.

She spun the bottle. She smirked evilly. I glanced at her and wondered why she was smirking in such a way.

I didn't know why, but now I'm telling you all why.

The sneaky brat clenched her fist tightly when the bottle got to me. Then it instsntly stopped.

"Vegeta... you know what that means..." she said dully, trying to keep her excitement in.

I growled and stomped into the closet.

I didn't notice that everyone smirked.

~*~

I felt a familiar ki enter the closet. I could easily tell it was Vegeta.

"Hey Vegeta, you bastard, get over here and give me a hug!" I said.

"Hell no Kakarot..."

"Come on Geta! You know yourself that you're too damn sexy to be ignored!" I said.

He stared at me.

"What the hell did you just say?" he asked.

"I said you were sexy, for crying out loud!" I said with ease.

He blushed.

~*~

The hell did he just say? He told me I was sexy! What is his problem? And I blushed!

But why did I feel my heart jump?

Was it because I was so damn tipsy?

Was it because I thought it was funny?

Or was it because I felt the same way?

I smirked, completely unaware of what was going to happen to the both of us.

"No, you're sexier, damn it!"

He gasped. "Reeeeaally?"

I nodded. "Nothing to be all proud of."

"You like me Geta."

"I never said I did, baka."

"But you called me sexy."

"You did too."

"But I wasn't expecting you to say you thought I was sexy too."

"Change the subject already."

"No. I'm not changing it until you fess up."

"NEVER"

"You know you want to."

"Damn you! I do! There, I said it! Now leave me alone already!" I yelled.

He smiled and neared his face towards mine. I could feel his warm breath.

"Now show me that you love me."

I stepped back, the small amount of space making me knock a few boxes over.

"What?"

"You heard me. If you really love me, prove it to me."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. Was he expecting me to kiss him?

"Hell no."

"I shall bug you for the rest of your long life if you don't, Vegeta."

"And how do you plan on doing that?"

Then he started to poke me.

"Are you mad? Are you mad? Are you mad? Are you--"

"DEAR KAMI ALRIGHT ALREADY!" I screamed.

Kakarot smirked. His face neared mine, and I just suddenly felt the need to do two things.

One thing was to run the hell away from that room.

The other was to kiss him back.

Guess which one I did.

I felt our lips brushing against each other.

'WHY AM I DOING THIS? I DON'T LOVE HIM!' I screamed mentally.

~*~

I couldn't believe that I was this tipsy! Never in my life would I imagine kissing the prince of all Saiyans. But I was just so tipsy!

I licked his lips, asking for permission to enter. He instantly obeyed. I shoved my tongue into his mouth.

Above all, I never imagined being seme.

I pressed the lithe body against mine, the warmth only adding to the pleasure.

Our tongues battled, his swirling around mine. I shoved mine deeper into his mouth.

After such a long time, we finally pulled away for a much needed breath.

"Oh holy--" he started, but I shushed him.

"Didn't you like it Geta?"

~*~

I had to admit, I liked it. I've never had that much attention in years. And to think, such attention came from the last male Saiyan, other than myself.

Crazy.

"It was okay..." I said.

"Geta, you liar. You liked it more than you say you did."

"It doesn't matter," I said quickly when I saw the door knob turning.

Amy greeted us with a smile.

"How was it?" she asked.

"None of your business," I shot back.

She shrugged. "If you say so."

I looked Kakarot, who looked at me.

"We're going out to train." I said dully.

She nodded. "Okay"

Kakarot and I walked outside. We didn't notice that everyone was giggling.

~End POV~

"Did it work?" ChiChi asked, snickering.

"Sure it did. Did you not see them walk out together?"

"So? That could mean anything," Yamcha said.

"I smelled Vegeta's scent on Goku and vice versa," Amy said.

"So they did?" Tien asked.

"Yup."

They all laughed.

~*~

And so outside, in the black sky and under the full moon and stars, Vegeta and Goku sparred at their full power.

"Incredible Vegeta! You always impress me!" he said.

Vegeta smiled.

"I know I do. But you always seem to impress me more."

This time, they both smiled.