Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Connections ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Connections

Ron looked at Harry with a confused look, "What kinda gettup is that anyways?"

"Ron, I can't tell you now. I'll explain everything another time." Harry whispered.

"Like you said you would when Mr. Scowls talked to you that night we all got caught. Like the night before last were he did the same thing that you did on Halloween night, with the hair of gold and eyes turning blue."

"Ron." Harry said trying to lower Ron's voice so the others wouldn't wake.

"Hear me out Harry," Ron interrupted. "I've see you do things that is unheard of to even the Wizarding World. I've see your hair turn gold, your eyes blue, you can fly, you've shot out blue blasts out of your hands, you almost die but only to come back the next day in perfect health, I can go on, Harry. What are you!? If you are afraid that Hermione and me will not associate with you from knowing the truth, you are dead wrong!"

"Ron," Harry said with a sadden face. He did not want them involved with his secret, but he had no choice. "After lunch, you and Hermione meet me in here. Make sure no one else is with you. I'll explain everything then."

That being said, Harry flew off, leaving a white energy trail behind him. He was mad at himself for keeping secrets to his only friends. He was only trying to protect them, but ended up hurting their feelings in the process. Harry flew down to the clearing. It had been more and more like a big crater. None of the boulders were left, and not even an inch of grass stood. Just charred remains of soot and dirt. Piccolo stood in the middle of the clearing, his cape flowing in the wind.

"I was beginning to think you weren't coming tonight." He said to Harry.

"Sorry," Harry apologized, "got tied up a bit back at the castle."

"That's another matter I wish to discuss with you." Piccolo turned to face Harry, his arms were crossed in the same manner as Vegeta's usually are. "I think it is best if you leave the school."

"Leave Hogwarts? Why? What about my friends?"

"I know it will be a tough decision to make but look at it this way. Your fighting skills are coming back gradually but not near fast enough to be able to take on Voldermort. If you come back with me, to the lookout, we can develop your technique faster. Babidi is after you, the last attack proved it."

Harry sat Indian style on the ground. He deeply thought about it and came to a decision a few hours afterwards. "I'll go."

Piccolo looked up from his meditation to the boy. "It is settled, then."

"Only on one condition."

"And what is that?"

"Let me finish this year off. Let me at least enjoy my friends before I leave them."

Piccolo nodded to Harry's request. It was only November and school didn't end until that May. "Very well then. Now get on your feet, your lesson for tonight is about to begin."

The two fought until dawn, once again. Harry had been increasing in strength and speed already in this short of time. By the time the sun was fully risen, Harry was in bed and asleep. He slept until midday, Ron woke him up with the usual shake.

"Get up lazy ass!" said Ron as he violently shook Harry.

"I'm up, I'm up!" yelled Harry with the sound of sleep in his voice.

"Good," Ron smiled. "Lets get some food then shall we?"

Harry just looked at Ron with his half-shut eyes and forced himself up. "Mione downstairs?"

"Waiting on me to bring you down, of course."

"Did you tell her about last night?"

"Aye, I did."

KNOCK, KNOCK

"Can I come in?" said Hermione on the other end of the door. Ron quickly opened the door.

"How did you get into the boy's dorm?" Ron asked.

"I sorta snucked in when nobody was looking."

"Ha! We are rubbing off on Ms. Granger, aren't we, Harry."

Harry gave a smirk and a nod as he got up to his dresser. "Could you two turn around, I don't like to have an audience when I get to my boxers," he asked.

They both turned around a Harry quickly donned on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt. It was Saturday so no worries about wearing his robes today. "Alright, lets go eat."

The trio made it down to the dining hall. Everyone was already seated and the food was on the table. Harry and Ron had a small eating competition, which was pointless since Harry could out eat Crab and Goyle put together. Harry was on his fifth plate by the time Ron got done with his first.

"Do you ever taste anything?" Hermione asked.

Harry stopped eating for a moment, nodded, then commenced back into devouring. The three went straight back to the tower. Before they reached the painting, Harry stopped. "I think we better a more private area to talk, guys. Everyone is back in the tower now."

"You sure Harry?" asked Ron.

"Yeah," he acknowledged, "Percy is also on watch in there while studying I'm guessing, so we couldn't get Hermione in our dorm."

"How do you know this?" asked Hermione, shocked.

"I can sense everyone in there."

"Sense? As in you can smell them?" Ron said.

"Not really no, I'll explain that when we get to a more secluded area."

The three walked to the Quidditch stadium. It was deserted for now but Harry knew that it wouldn't be long before one of the house teams came to get some practice in for the next game. Ron and Hermione sat side by side as Harry stood in front of them.

"You two are right, I am not a wizard. I am not even human." Ron and Hermione both gave looks of confusion. Harry continued, "Well I am, my mother was human, but my father was something else."

"You aren't making a whole lotta sense here Harry?" Ron said.

"Okay, Vegeta or Mr. Scowls as you know him and my father are the same race. Both of them came from a different planet. That is why him and I are able to change our hair and eye color. We are both Sayians"

Harry continued to explain everything that he had learned about his past. It took a bit for the others to absorb it all in. Neither of them knew how to react about finding their best friend to be a half-alien.

"So let me get this straight," said Ron as he got up and paced up and down the bleachers. "You have been going out at night to train with a man named Piccolo who so happened to be green with antennas. A madman attacked you by the name of Spopovitch who is a human that is larger than our friend Hagrid. The wizard who created He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is trying to get you. Harry, I've seen you do some amazing stuff, but this is too much for me to understand fully."

Hermione just sat there with her eyes fixated on the ground. "I know it is a lot for you two but it is what you wanted to know." Harry turned to face the field.

"Harry," said Hermione, "I think I know another reason why you were attacked." Harry turned his head back to Hermione. "Babidi needs a way to resurrect, He-Who-."

"Voldermort." Harry said sternly and clearly. Ron shuttered.

"I think he's after something." Hermione finished.

"After what?" the two boys said almost in complete unison.

"Well Harry, remember your first day in Diagon Alley when Hagrid took you to that vault. He took something out that he wanted to keep secret and safe. What is the next best place to be safe other than Gringotts?"

"Hogwarts," Ron added.

"I did a little light reading for history. Dumbledore is connected with a sorcerer named Nicholas Flammel. He is the creator of an artifact called, the Sorcerer's Stone."

"What does it do?" Harry asked as he sat down in front of Hermione.

"If memory serves me right, you can turn any metal into gold and create a potion called the Elixir of Life."

"I give you three guesses what that does," Ron added.

"If Babidi gets that stone, he may be able to bring back you know who."

"I won't let that happen." Harry said with a determined look on his face, rubbing his scar.