Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Fast Catch ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fast Catch

Harry stood their confused for a single moment. Piccolo got into his stance, waiting for a time to attack. Harry did not know what to think of this stranger to him, then a feeling of not caring hit him soon after. "If he wants a fight, I'll give him a fight," he said to himself.

Harry lunged forward at his top speed at the green man and delivered a blow that was blocked. "I see that you haven't forgotten all the things I've taught you," the man smirked as he counter-attacked the boy. Harry ducked out of the way only to meet Piccolo's knee in the face, then another blow that sent him across the way. "You are still rusty, though."

Harry got up on his feet. The attacks didn't seem to phase him so he went after him again. This time Piccolo was surprised. Harry came straight for him and just when Piccolo was about to counter punch him, he only attacked an image of the boy, following a blow from the back of the head. Harry followed up with an uppercut to the chin and then a kick in the stomach that sent Piccolo sailing to the other side of the clearing, destroying a boulder and covering him in ruble. A brilliant flash of light happened and the rocks exploded out of the way. Piccolo stood there in the remains of the boulder with a smirk.

"Who.are.you?" panted Harry, "You.are.in.my.dreams."

"I am Piccolo." He returned, "I am an old friend of your father's, plus I used to train you."

"Why are you attacking me?"

"Isn't this what you wanted? To Train?"

"I want to train but you are trying to kill me!"

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. I thought I had beaten that into your head enough when you were little. I guess I have to do it again."

Harry's head filled with short burst of images. He saw himself younger than before, in orange and blue cloths, carrying a sword. He saw Piccolo attacking him and he dodging and attacking back. As he snapped out of it, he saw Piccolo coming from above with a punch. He threw one of his own and the two locked fists.

BOOM

The sound of what is similar to the sound barrier breaking echoed in the forest. The ground shook and the trees rustled from the force. The ground underneath Harry's feet began to break away as he was being pushed down by Piccolo. The two broke away and landed on the opposite sides of the clearing. They jumped in the air and began fighting at phenomenal speeds. Harry would throw punch after punch after punch, not giving Piccolo an inch to counter-attack, or so he thought. Piccolo caught Harry's last punch by the arm, "To slow, Gohan!"

BOOM

Piccolo backhanded Harry hard enough that he fell from the sky and left a trail of cratered soil to the point of where he stopped. Harry struggled to get back up, he was wearing out of strength but he wouldn't give up. He got back into his stance and charged back at Piccolo.

The two fought until dawn approached. Piccolo put back on his cape and turban. Bruises and marks were all over his face and body. "Do you wish to do this again, Gohan?" he asked.

"Yes," Harry acknowledged. He was just as banged up as Piccolo.

"Very well. Tomorrow, same time, same place." Piccolo said before taking to the sky. Harry did the same but flew back to the castle. He flew into his room and laid into his bed. He has a couple of hours before classes start so perhaps a nap would suit him best, he thought to himself.

The day of Harry's first Quidditch game started out bad. Harry woke up late again and this time he didn't have time to shower. He went to his classes only to sleep through most of it. Ron and Hermione started worrying about him, but brushed it off thinking it was nothing but the Quidditch game against Slytherin.

During meals, Harry would eat even more. His body wanted more intake from all the lost energy he spent from his training with Piccolo. "So Harry, you ready for the big game?" asked Ron.

"I guess," Harry replied as if he wasn't interested.

"You guess?" Ron interjected, "I would think that I would hear something more exciting than that from the schools youngest Seeker in a century."

"Leave him alone, Ron," said Hermione, "He's probably nervous and trying not to think about it."

Oliver came up to Harry, "Ready Potter?"

Harry nodded, got up from the table and waved bye to his friends. It was several minutes until the dining hall cleared after the teams got together. Oliver, Harry and the other members of the team where in the stadium, dressed in their house colors of gold and crimson. The sounds of feet climbing wooden stairs onto the stands could be heard all over. All Harry could think about is to keep his broom between his legs at all times while in the air.

"Nervous?" asked Oliver to Harry.

"A little."

"I was my first game too. I took a Bludger to my head twenty minutes in that game. I was out for three weeks."

"Smooth one, like I really wanted to hear that," Harry thought to himself. The doors open and everyone mounted their brooms and took to the air.

The air was cool as it always is in November. Everyone was out to watch in his or her fall robes and scarves. The Slytherin team, dressed in green and black, came out from the other side.

"Welcome everyone to the first Quidditch game of the season," said Lee Jordan. His voice was being amplified from a spell. "Today's match is Slytherin versus Gryffindor!"

The crowd gave a cheer. Madam Hooch walked onto the field where in the middle stood the chest. "I want a nice clean game." She said before she kicked the chest open and let loose the Bludgers and Snitch. She picked up the Quaffle and threw up in the air at the same time she blew the whistle. The game began as Gryffindor took the Quaffle and went for the Slytherin goal. Harry had his attention elsewhere. A presence came over him like what happened a week ago. Harry looked in the direction it was coming from, it was radiating from Professor Yamu on the Slytherin side of the stadium. Yamu glared at Harry with pure hatred. Harry felt cold chills up his spine and quickly shook it off. Harry frantically looked for the Snitch but with no luck. Then a reflection caught his eye. He turned to see the Snitch, several hundred yards from him, hovering in midair. Harry didn't hesitate, he instantly flew to the location of the Snitch and grabbed it. Madam Hooch blew the whistle, "Gryffindor wins!"

It took a few seconds before the crowd applauded. Harry's movement was so fast that it looked like he just appeared there instead of flying. The game only lasted a few moments, no goals were made yet. The whole Gryffindor team flew over to Harry and applauded him. While the Slytherin team captain went to his Seeker and slapped him on the back of the head, "Fool!" he muttered.

The rest of the day was bliss. Harry kept on getting commended for his fast skills as a Seeker. Unfortunately he couldn't be left alone when he wanted to. It was cutting close to time to leave to meet Piccolo before everyone went to sleep in Harry's room. Harry crept up and quickly put on his training gi that Piccolo made for him. He was about to open the window and fly away when.

"Where ya going, Harry?"