Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Another piece to the puzzle ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Another piece to the puzzle

Smoke could be seen from miles around, as a town lay wasted in ruins of what were homes and places of business. Full sets of cloths were laying all over the ghost town with holes in various places. The sounds of a horror still happening filled what was once a great city.

"GOKU!!" cried a woman gasping for air. She was being held by a tall green figure with red eyes, black spots all over its body and an "M" in the middle of his forehead. All around the three where bodies of people in robes, and clothes scattered. Two men, one blonde haired and the other was green with two antennas on his forehead, both badly bruised and bleeding, flew down from the sky.

"Chi Chi!" yelled the blonde haired man. The creature kept laughing hideously. Behind the woman, stood a little boy filled with fright, calling out for his mother who was being held by the creature.

SNAP

The woman's neck breaks and her lifeless body lumps over. The creature let go of her and she fell down in front of her scared young son.

"YOU.YOU MONSTER!" Yelled the blonde haired man as a golden glow began to glow around him.

"Oh come on Goku, it is pointless. You know you can't beat me," said the creature back to Goku.

"I may be weakened, but I will try. I will make you pay for what you have done!"

"Goku," said the green man. "Be careful, he's extremely fast."

"Piccolo," said Goku, "When me and him begin to fight, grab Gohan and get him out of here."

Piccolo nodded. "Oh Goku, I think you need more incentive to fight me at your fullest. Don't you agree?" said the creature. It raised its arm, palm facing outward, right at the child.

"NO!" yell Goku as energy around the creature's hand began to build. The child sat there, hugging his mother's dead body. "GOHAN!"

Just as the energy left the creature's hand, Goku disappeared and reappeared in front of Gohan. The blast hit Goku and full force. He gave out a great yell of pain as he blocked the blast from his son. The blast ended and Goku slumped onto the ground. Gohan ran to his father's side, shaking him to keep him awake. "Daddy! Daddy!" the boy cried.

"Gohan," said Goku slipping in and out of consciousness, "Make me proud, Gohan."

"FATHER!" Harry yelled as he awoke suddenly, reaching his hand outward. Sweat poured from his brow. He was still in the Hospital wing. Harry wiped the tears from his eyes and the sweat off his forehead.

"Harry, are you alright?" asked Madam Pomfry.

Harry looked up at the nurse and nodded.

"Well, I must say, you must be indestructible. We thought you were a goner when Hagrid and your friends brought you in here."

"Is everyone okay?" Harry asked as he got up from bed. He still had the same tattered clothes on from last night.

"Back to bed young man, you are not going anywhere until you are healed completely." Madam Pomfry scolded.

" I feel fine, Madam. Honestly."

She walked to Harry's bed to examine the bruises and wounds that were given to him last night. To her surprise, none remained not even a scar or a scab.

"Incredible!" The nurse exclaimed as the door opened. Dumbledore walked into the room.

"Ah, I see that you have finally awoken, Harry," he said with a smile.

"Professor, you looked at his wounds as well as I did. How can he have healed overnight?" Madam Pomfry asked.

"Madam Pomfry," he said in his calm, subtle voice that he usually gave. "There is more to this boy that neither you nor I could possibly fathom."

After an examination of all the wounds that healed miraculously, Harry was free to go. Wearing his tattered clothes, he entered the Gryffindor Tower and proceeded to go into his room. The smell of a fresh lunch was throughout the castle, giving the notion on why the tower seemed abandoned. Harry's appetite was absent. All he could think about is his nightmare. Another piece of the puzzle was given to him, and he witnessed his father dying. Harry slowly walked up the stairs to his dorm room. He undressed his shambles of what were his robes and put on some of his other clothes. The echoes of his father's last words kept ringing in his mind. Harry couldn't take much more. He got to his feet, opened the window up and lunged forth into the air, flying to the top of the tower. He sat there until sunset, trying to force himself to remember his life before the death of his parents. He was unsuccessful.

Harry returned to his room and walked back down to the common room. Everyone had returned from dinner. Ron and Hermione were at opposite ends of the room but quickly converged onto Harry. "Where have you been?" they both asked in unison.

"Thinking," Harry said, "I needed some time to myself."

"Harry," said Hermione in a concerned manor, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he lied, "I think I am just going back to bed."

"Aight Harry, Talk at ya later," said Ron as he went back to the table to play Wizard's Chess. Hermione just gave the look of wonder and concern to Harry as he turned back to the dormitory.

Harry lay on his bed for hours, still wide-awake. All of his roommates came in and fell asleep but Harry just stared off into his thoughts. He went from asking himself if was making his father proud to being angry with himself for being weak. "After all, I am a Sayian. I should know how to defend myself." Harry said to himself angrily as he got up. He put on his shoes and flew out his window again. He flew farther than he's ever gone from the castle.

He landed in a clearing in the Dark Forest. It was a circular opening with huge boulders in random locations. He began though punches and kicks, attacking the air. He'd disappear and reappear in another location of the clearing, continuing his drills. He kept on thinking about the things he remembered in his dreams and what happened so far to him. He began punching the boulders in his rage.

"I am tired of being helpless."

BOOM

"I am tired of being weak."

BOOM

"I am tired of not knowing who I am!"

BOOM

Harry had managed to destroy three of the biggest boulders in the clearing. His hands showed no marks of him doing so, besides the rock dust. Harry sense picked up another not far from where he was, he looked up just in time to miss an energy blast coming from the sky. A single figure slowly floated down on the top of one of the remaining boulders. His cape was flowing in the wind and the moonlight revealed his green skin.

"Tired? Then do something about it," said Piccolo as he threw off his turban and cape.