Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Friends Forever ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Friends Forever

CRASH

Piccolo flew through the wall on the third floor, into the abandoned stair well. Yamu followed him soon afterwards, throwing punches furiously. Piccolo blocked them all before retaliated by a kick to Yamu's side, sending him across the room.

"You don't know when to give up, do you?" Piccolo smirked, commenting on Yamu's lack of ability. He just glared back at the Namek before going after him again.

Deep at the bottom of the drop down, Spopovitch pushed himself up from the crater that he formed when he fell. He shot up in the air, traveling the distance to the top quickly. When he reached the top, he saw the fight between his cohort and Piccolo. He was about to jump in when a voice rang throughout his head.

"Spopovitch," said a high pitched raspy voice. It belonged to no other Babidi. "Go to the Gryffindor Tower. Make it fall on top of those little brats."

Spopovitch smiled at the notion. He flew through the wall, opposite of the fight and went outside the castle. He headed towards the Gryffindor Tower with the intent to annihilate the innocence within.

Gohan sat there on his knees with his hands upon the ground in front of him. He finally stopped his crying but was still trying to calm himself down when he caught wind of a movement. He quickly stood up and looked into that direction. Knowing who it was and where he was going his eyes widened. He quickly took to the skies and flew towards the Gryffindor Tower.

He was already too late. Spopovitch crashed through the first dorm window he saw. Luckily for them, no one was there. In the midst of the "earthquakes," the prefects had everyone stay in the common room. Spopovitch didn't know about this but it didn't stop him from leaving the room and walking down the stairs.

Everyone heard the crash and was standing up when the door opened, revealing the huge man behind it. A panic rose as students went for the portal hole. Spopovitch had a hideous grin, followed by a sadistic laughter. He raised his hand and pointed it to the crowd as a purple energy ball formed at the end. Percy tried to be the hero Prefect by casting "Stupefy" on Spopovitch. It had no effect on the massive brute and he merely blew in his direction to send him flying across the room, into the wall. Spopovitch's laughter continued. His energy ball cackled with energy.

CRASH

Gohan flew through the window, breaking the glass. He flew into Spopovitch, grabbing him and pushing him through the wall on the other side.

CRASH

His energy ball flew out of his hands, directed to the tower. Gohan quickly fired a blast of his own to intercept it. The two stood there in midair outside the tower. Students, brave enough to approach the opening, were in awe to see the one that they know as Harry Potter, flying without a broom.

"You and I have some unfinished business to take care of." Gohan said. He clenched his fist and yelled out his rage, transforming himself back into the golden haired, blue-eyed, Super Sayian. The golden aura flowed all around him, illuminating the inside of the room and around the outside of the tower. Spopovitch just glared with a dissatisfied look.

Spopovitch lunged forth at the young Super Sayian, plunging his fist into Gohan's forehead. He didn't move an inch, nor did it leave a mark. Gohan looked at the oversized brute and gave a half-smile. He disappeared from his sight and reappeared, sending his fist across Spopovitch's face. He landed on the ground hard enough to make an imprint. It felt like every bone in his head had been shattered from just that one punch. He shook off the pain and jumped to his feet, extending his arms outward towards Gohan. Once again, the purple energy ball formed and cackled, bigger than before. He not only meant take out Gohan, but the whole tower with that blast.

He let the massive energy ball leave his palms and it began to slowly move towards Gohan. The energy was enough to shake the whole tower and life up debris from around. Gohan just stood there, looking directly at it with a challenging face. He extended his own palms as it got closer. He caught it and was pushed back slightly before bracing himself and stopping the ball like it was nothing. Gohan kicked it like it was a kickball and sent it high above the school. It finally exploded, lightening up the night sky for a few moments and creating a gust of wind around the area.

Gohan looked back at Spopovitch, who was angrier than before, and briefly spoke, "My turn." He appeared in front of Spopovitch at the same level with his hands cupped to his side, "Stop me if you heard this one." He smirked.

"KA!"

Blue enegry particles began to flowed inward between his palms.

"ME!"

A blue energy sphere formed, increasing in size dramatically.

"HA!"

Cackles of energy leaped out of the center of his palms and struck the ground and the air like lightening in a storm.

"ME!"

His hands were pushed farther apart by the intensity of the power. A blue light engulfed all the surrounding and even flowed into the tower. It seemed that Gohan was the only source of light at this time. The Earth shook as his voice echoed. He pushed his hands forward, "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

A blue energy blast left from his hand encompassing the path between them. The Earth seemed to move out of the blast's way, leaving a trench in its wake. Dirt and debris flew up in the air as the wind increased what seemed to be a thousand fold. Spopovitch was hit directly from mere fear of the blast. He gave out his last yell of agony as the energy engulfed him, shredding all that made him. He was but a mere shadow in the blue light that soon disintegrated into nothingness. Gohan focused his energy and pushed the beam upward towards the sky, making sure nothing else was needlessly destroyed.

The blue light faded, returning the night sky once again. Gohan stood on the ground, his arms still extended, looking at the place where his enemy once was. He let down his arms only to take flight once more. He flew into the castle through its hole. He looked at everyone who was seeing him in a whole different perspective. "Is everyone okay?" he asked as he reverted back to his normal self.

CRASH

Another blast came out from the third floor, across the school from where Gohan was. Piccolo had thrown Yamu through the wall to get him outside. Yamu quickly caught himself as he was falling only to take a direct hit in the face by Piccolo who followed. He was sent into the ground. He looked back up into the sky, struggling for any power to get him to move out but it was useless. He had been beaten. Piccolo knew that this fight had to come to an end before any more damage was done. He arched his arms into the sky and flung them downward yelling, "MASENKO-HA!" A yellow blast lunged forth, hitting Yamu. It didn't take long before him and the surround Earth was gone. It was finally over. Hogwarts was safe, for now.

Dumbledore appeared at the Gryffindor Tower almost the instant after the fall of Yamu. His face was locked between joy, from everyone being safe, and shock, from the damage the school had taken. He glanced over to Gohan through his half-moon glasses and gave a smile. "I see that you've already taken care of the problem, Mr. Potter."

Gohan smiled and nodded. Piccolo showed up behind him. The students back away, uneasy from never seeing a man who was green and had antennas. Piccolo just gave them a look before turning his attention back to Gohan. "I think its time to go pick up your friends. I bet they are anxious to get back." He said.

Gohan turned around to Piccolo, still bearing a grin. He walked towards the opening before stopped by Professor Dumbledore.

"Harry," he said, "When you return, please come and see me in my office."

Gohan nodded again and took to the sky after Piccolo. It wasn't but a few minutes before they reached the Lookout. How Gohan forgot about a sight such as this was beyond him. He flew past Korin's Tower, waving hello to the old cat that still resided there.

They reached the top of the huge half-dome in the sky. Everything was how Gohan last saw it, so many ears ago when his father brought him up here. It wasn't long until he saw Ron and Hermione walking out of the palace. He smiled to himself and stayed quiet to see if they would noticed.

"That was by far the best meal I've had." Ron said while patting his stomach next to Hermione. She giggled at him before looking at something that caught the corner of her eye. There she saw a bigger green man than Dende and her best friend, Gohan. She quickly nudged at the oblivious Ron and quickly ran over towards him. Gohan almost fell over as she hugged him tightly. Ron followed suit. Both of them thought that they would never see their friend alive again after what they witnessed. Dende and Mr. Popo walked over towards the trio and smiled.

"It's good to have you back, Gohan." Dende said.

Gohan walked towards his old friend and said, "It's good to be back."

"So Harry?" said Ron excitedly. "What did we miss down there?"

Gohan gave him a half smile before commenting, "You'll see. But before I take you back, a proper introduction is in order." A look of pride washed over his face, "I am Gohan, son of Goku. It's a pleasure o meet you."

The three laughed. Ron and Hermione knew that it would take some getting use to but to them Gohan will always be the one, called Harry, which they meet on the Hogwarts Express.

Gohan returned to the castle with Ron and a frantic Hermione. They were amazed to see the several new renovations that Hogwarts would need to go through before even seeing what was left of the room and chamber on the third floor. Gohan went to Dumbledore's office as requested. He spoke the password and climbed the staircase. Dumbledore was, of course, already waiting for him.

"I see that you have regained your memories," Dumbledore said as Gohan walked in.

"Mostly," Gohan replied. "Still fuzzy on early childhood but I know who I am now." The old man smiled. "Professor, about the other day."

Dumbledore rose his hand ceasing him to speak, "don't worry about it Har.Gohan." Gohan smiled at both being forgiven, and being called by his true name. The old man walked over to his desk and grabbed a small bag. He opened it up and took out what was inside. An orange orb, the size of a softball, with four red stars inside of it. Gohan's mouth opened.

"A Dragonball." Gohan said.

"So that is what this is called then," Dumbledore said still bearing a half smile. "Tell me, what does it do?" Gohan told him the whole story about the Dragonballs. "So that is why Babidi is after this."

Dumbledore glanced down at the Dragonball and then tossed it to Gohan. "I think it will be much safer with you."

Gohan held the Dragonball in his hand and peered into it. A memory of Goku and him talking about the seven Dragonballs filled his head. It felt good remembering his father.

"Gohan," Dumbledore said, bring Gohan back to reality. "If you decide to come back, you are more than welcome. If not, I understand."

Gohan looked up at the old wizard. "I am not for sure yet," he said. "But then again, Mom always wanted me to finish school. I don't think she would mind if it was a school for wizards."

The school year had ended. Gryffindor won the House Cup for the first time in many years. Everyone was departing, eager to get home, all except for Ron and Hermione.

Neville came running back into his room where Seamus was still packing. "Have you seen Ron, Hermione, and Harry?"

"Nope," Seamus replied as he finished packing. "We'll see them on the train home. Come on lets go." The two boys departed, not noticing the open window next to Gohan's bed. On top of the tower, the trio sat, looking at the students getting ready to head to Hogsmeade to get on the train.

"I can't believe we made it through our first year already." Hermione said, sitting between the two boys.

"So Gohan," Ron said, still getting used to that name. "You coming to visit in the summer?"

"If I can get out of my busy schedule for a day, sure." Gohan said smiling.

"And what do you have planned that is so important?" Hermione questioned with a mocking tone.

"Knowing Piccolo, Training, Training, Training, Training, and oh yes, Training."

The three laughed. The time was running close to departure. "Ron, take care of my stuff, will ya?"

"Sure thing," Ron said while stuffing his trunk in the carriage along side Hermione's and Gohan's. "Might want to change that H to a G."

"Promise me something, Gohan." Hermione said. Gohan turned to her. "Promise me that you will come see us, even if you aren't coming back to school."

Gohan nodded. "I promise."

"Aight all of ye, time to get a move on to Hogsmeade!" yelled Hagrid, making his was to the trio. He smiled at the three when he reached them. "ime to go, but first, Arry.I mean Go'an, I gotcha something."

Hagrid gave Gohan a book. He opened it to see moving pictures of him and Hagrid when he first got to Hogwarts followed more pictures of him and his two best friends. Gohan smiled back at Hagrid and gave the huge man a hug. Hagrid patted his huge hands on top of the boy's head, holding back the tears in his eyes. "aight, off you go. Train will eave with out us if we on't urry."

Hermione and Ron hugged Gohan one last time. "See ya later." Gohan said before walking away from the carriages with a small backpack. He took to the sky soon after and flew away. Ron and Hermione just stared at the sky until he was gone.

"It's amazing," Ron said, breaking the silence. "I'll never get over how he can just fly."

The two occupied the carriage and it went forth on the pathway towards Hogsmeade. Little did anyone notice the man with a stern look on his face, watching from the edge of the forest with the curved letter "M" upon his brow.

"I'll be waiting for your return, Gohan." He said to himself before walking back into the forest.

The End