Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Harry Potter Z and the Sorcerer's Stone ❯ Gohan's Return ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gohan's Return

Piccolo made it past the chessboard when he felt Vegeta's energy increase.

"Something is..wrong..No.not again," He said to himself. The wake that he left behind uplifted anything that wasn't attached to the ground. He made it to the corridor that led into the area where he sensed Harry. He saw Harry's friends, lying on the ground. Behind them was Vegeta, with his hand aimed right at them. Piccolo kicked up his speed even further. By the time he got close enough to the children, the energy ball Vegeta threw at them was nearly there. He didn't hesitate; he grabbed the two children and flew back through the corridor an instant before the energy ball made contact, causing an explosion and leaving a crater.

The whole castle started to shake by the time Piccolo made it to the drop way. Piccolo stopped before he began his ascension. He looked back at the way he came with wide eyes, looking as if he saw Harry.

"Un.believable..." he muttered as the tremors increased. He snapped out of that quick trance and flew upward. "I don't think Gohan would forgive me if I let anything happened two," he said as he looked at the two children in his arms.

Harry was no longer Harry anymore. He was Gohan once again. His memory, although still choppy, was restored and his anger unleashed; his target, Majin Vegeta.

The two Sayians glared at each other. It was a stand off. Spopovitch and Yamu freed themselves from the wall that Gohan had embedded them into.

"You two will not interfere with this fight. If you do I will kill you. Understand?" Vegeta said without taking his eyes away from a very pissed off 11-year-old Super Sayian. "Go and have fun with the student body of this place. I want it leveled by the time I am done with him."

Gohan heard those words but he also felt another presences in the castle. He felt Piccolo. It surprised Vegeta when Gohan didn't react to his orders.

"Piccolo" a voice inside Piccolo's head said. It was Gohan; he remembered his link between him and his Namek mentor. "Spopovitch and Yamu are going to attack the students and destroy the castle. Make sure they don't do either."

"Gohan, are you going to be alright. This isn't just Vegeta you are dealing with." Piccolo projected his thoughts back to Gohan. "He's under."

"Let me worry about him. He must pay for what he did." Gohan interrupted.

Piccolo flew out of the trapdoor hole. "Mr. Popo, can you hear me?"

Dende's servant was startled at first to the voice he heard in his head before he recognized it. "Yes Piccolo, I can." "Teleport to my location. Grab the two children that are next to me and bring them back to Dende. He'll know what to do." Piccolo ordered.

Dende looked at his dark friend with confusion, "You okay, Mr. Popo."

"I'll be right back, Dende." He said before he vanished.

He appeared next to Piccolo and saw the two unconscious children. "Oh no! What has happened to them?"

"They are badly injured but they will make it. Grab them and get them out of here. I have some house cleaning to do." Piccolo said as he felt the dark presence of the two approach him. "Go now."

Mr. Popo nodded and grabbed the children. He vanished moments before Spopovitch and Yamu appeared out of the trapdoor. "If you two uglies think you are going to have your way of this place. You are sadly mistaken." Piccolo smirked before he jumped at the two.

The hallways next to the courtyard were filled with teachers making sure everyone was okay and not panicking from the "earthquake." Prefects were ordered to escort everyone back to their towers when another tremor began. Suddenly two gold lights shot out of the courtyard, into the sky. Frantically, the students ran back into the castle while the teachers gazed to see what magic is causing this. All they saw were two figures, floating high above the castle, both glowing a bright gold.

The two Super Sayians clashed fists, causing a massive sonic boom and creating a smaller tremor on the ground. Vegeta unleashed a flurry of punches. Not a one contacted his target. Vegeta finished his first attack by a tremendous kick that would shatter a normal person. Unfortunately for him, it didn't even faze Gohan as he blocked it with his arm. Gohan retaliated. He began by punching Vegeta the same why he did him back in the room. Vegeta was stunned by not only the power behind Gohan's punch, but his speed. Gohan followed his punch with a kick to Vegeta's chin by doing a back flip in midair. Vegeta descended a few feet before regaining his composure. He glared back at Gohan who was returning the look. "How can he be this powerful!? He's a mere boy!" Vegeta said to himself.

Piccolo kicked Yamu into the next room through the wall. Spopovitch threw a punch in Piccolo's direction but fail in connecting. Piccolo returned his attempt and was more successful. He punched the overgrown man into his face, and then kneed him in the stomach. He extended his leg from the knee and kicked Spopovitch into the air. Piccolo appeared above Spopovitch and elbowed him into the ground. The force was enough to send him through the floor, creating a new drop way into the underneath of the castle. Yamu came back through the wall, increasing the size of the enormous hole that his body created a moment ago. His punch was blocked by Piccolo's hand. "Ever heard of door?" Piccolo smirked before giving Yamu another blow into his baldhead. He grabbed Yamu's arm and threw him over his shoulder, sending the goon into the ground, head first. Before Piccolo could react, Spopovitch sent his hand through the concrete and grabbed Piccolo's foot, pulling him down through the floor into the drop way.

The night sky was filled of the sounds of similar to a bombardment of artillery. Vegeta continued with another flurry of random punches, only to be match by Gohan. With the last punch, Gohan vanished from Vegeta's sight. This infuriated the Dark Prince again. He straightened up from his attack stance only to bump his back to Gohan's. Gohan stood there, in midair, back to back with his opponent, staring into the distance. Vegeta turned his head to confirm who it was and bared a face of shock when he saw who it was behind him. Gohan's hands were at his sides. He opened up both his palms. As they faced the back of Vegeta, energy began to gather within them. Without note, a blast encompassed Vegeta. His yell was drowned by the noise of the explosion.

The two were separate again. Vegeta, while still giving off smoke from the attack, was floating, holding his arm. His cloths were in shambles; scuffmarks and wounds were all over his body. Gohan remained untouched.

Hermione awoke to a small green face overtop of her. At first she was startled. She quickly sat up from the ground only to see Mr. Popo and Ron.

"It's okay, Mione. These guys are cool!" Ron said as he beamed a smile towards the frightened girl.

She got up from the ground and looked around to her surroundings, "Are we dead, Ron?"

The three snickered. "No, you aren't dead. You were brought here badly injured. But I healed you." Dende smiled.

"You two are probably famished," said Mr. Popo. "Luckily, I just took a nice roast out of the oven. I'll go prepare it for us." And the dark man walked towards the palace.

"Forgive me for not introducing us earlier. My name is Dende and that is Mr. Popo. You are friends with Gohan from Hogwarts, right?"

Ron nodded. "Goh...Harry! Where is Harry!?" Hermione said frantically. Dende's face became more serious.

He looked away from Hermione, towards the side of the lookout. "He's back at the school, fighting Vegeta."

"Why!? I thought him and Mr. Scowls are friends?"

"Well that itself is a long story. See, Goku, Gohan's father, and Vegeta were rivals. Vegeta is extremely jealous of Goku." Dende explained. "The wizard, Babidi, has the ability to take control of anyone with evil in their hearts. Vegeta's jealousy over Goku was enough to take over Vegeta. Doing so increased his strength and power, but something was different. Instead of doing Babidi's bidding, Vegeta acted out his own evil ways and wanting to fight Goku. Now the wizard did it again, and his target is Goku's son, Gohan."

Hermione and Ron stood there, dumbfounded. Even though they heard some of this before, about Harry not being his real name, it was still difficult to sink in. A moment of silence generated as the children pondered this, only to be broken by a single question. "Will Harry.will he alright?" Hermione asked.

"In a fight like this. We won't know until the end." Dende replied, looking back at the edge.

Gohan's expression hadn't changed. His eyes showed the fire that burned within him. Vegeta stared back; his rage grew as he pondered his weakness towards an 11-year-old boy. He stretched out his arms to his side. "If you think you can beat me, you are sadly mistaken!" Energy began to gather at each palm as Vegeta yelled. The ground, even though hundreds of feet underneath him, began to shake and crackle.

Piccolo was tossed into the side of the wall, by Spopovitch, leaving his body imprint. He quickly regained his bearings and dodged the oncoming fist. Spopovitch buried his fist into the wall. Piccolo round housed Spopovitch, setting him free from the rock. He followed by a left jab into Spopovitch's huge mouth, a right cross to his cheek, and he quickly summoned a small potent amount of energy in his palm and let it loose, point blank, in Spopovitch's face. He was thrown into the wall and fell further down the drop down.

Piccolo flew back up into the room when he came to a dead stop. He looked over in the direction of the two fighting Sayians. "Oh no.." Piccolo said softly to himself. Without warning, Yamu had him in a full nelson, only to be head butted in the face and knocked back into the ground.

Vegeta brought his hands together in front of him. A gold energy ball formed within the middle of the two palms. "Let's see how well you face against this!" Vegeta yelled. "FINAL FLASH!"

An enormous energy stream shot out of Vegeta's hands heading towards Gohan. He didn't move an inch; he stood there waiting for it to come to him. Inches before it made contact, he swat at it, redirecting it away from him, into the sky. A huge blast briefly filled the sky with a golden light. Wind blew all around, uplifting more debris, earth, and trees. The light dimmed. Vegeta stood there, his palms still in their placement, in shock. "But how!? How did he deflect that!? How could a mere child be stronger than me!? ME! Prince Vegeta!" "You still call yourself Prince. What are you a Prince of?" Gohan said angrily.

"You dare mock me boy! I am your Prince. You should be kneeling before me and doing MY bidding!"

"I'm not, nor shall I ever, kneel to you." Gohan retorted, "If my memory serves me correctly, you and I are the last, but you are no Prince of mine."

"How dare you! I'll make you eat those words. You will."

Gohan didn't let Vegeta finish his statement when he sent his knee into his throat. He leaned over to Vegeta's ear, "Eat this."

Gohan double axe-handled Vegeta sending him flying down into the ground outside of the castle. Vegeta left a trail where his body skidded upon the ground. He struggled to pick his face out of the dirt. He turned to his back to see Gohan standing at the beginning of his trail.

"Time to finish this."

He brought his hands to his side, one over the other.

"KA!"

Blue energy particles began drawing inward in his palms.

"ME!"

The energy ball took shape. Its light washed over everything. Gohan became the only source of light. Vegeta stood up from his landing. He stared directly at Gohan, "Yes. Finish this," he said to himself.

"HA!"

The energy ball increased in size, pushing his palms further out. The ground trembled with huge chucks of earth breaking away and lifting around Gohan.

"ME!"

"Gohan." said a voice in his head, a voice that didn't belong to Piccolo. "Gohan, don't do it."

"D-D-Dad," Gohan said aloud. Vegeta's eyes widened when he heard what Gohan said.

"Listen son, this isn't the way."

Gohan was confused, "But..but Dad, he weakened you. He basically killed you. He killed my friends and was going to kill more innocent people! I cannot allow that!" Energy bolts shot out from between his palms, striking the ground like lightening.

"I know son, but look at him. That is not the Vegeta I know. He isn't himself. He maybe saying all this stuff about how happy he was responsible for my death but look at his forehead. Its not him speaking." Gohan trembled with anger just by looking at him. "As for your friends, I believe Dende has them so don't worry."

Those words rang into his head. Ron and Hermione are okay. They are at the Lookout. Gohan still glared at wounded Vegeta.

"You've proved your point that you are stronger than him. Let him live with that. It may jar some sense into him."

"I don't think I can do that Dad. I can't let him walk away from all this pain."

"Do it for me then, as my last wish."

From those words, the energy dissipated. Gohan relaxed and stood straight up. The light went back to normal and the ground stopped shaking.

"I know you've been beating yourself up over my and your mother's death. Don't. It was not your fault. The only blame should be given to me for fighting Vegeta and not taking care of Babidi before hand."

Tears formed in Gohan's eyes. "I'm sorry Dad, I'm sooo sorry." He fell to his knees. He looked back at Vegeta, still with anger in his teary eyes, "Go.go now or I will finish this."

Vegeta didn't hesitate; he quickly took flight with what strength he had left. "What is going on, has he gone mad?" Vegeta said to himself.

"Thank you, son." Goku said in Gohan's head. "Your mother and I are so proud of you. I know we aren't there right now to hold you. But believe me when I say that we will always be with you in spirit."

Gohan sniffed and let his tears fall to the ground. His hair reverted back to its natural black. His father's words kept echoing through his mind.