Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- Jesse chases Trunks and gives him a piece of her mind…but it doesn't go exactly to plan.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 13: Just shut up and listen!
 
That night I lay in bed watching Goten and Trunks sleep. I starred at Trunks long and hard. I knew now…I did love him. I did. Would he hurt me? I wasn't sure. But he was hurting me now…what does that show I have to rely on.
 
~*~*~*~
 
It was late afternoon. It had been a surprisingly sunny day. There was an icy sunset and I had almost let the entire day waste…slip out of my grip. I looked over at Goten and Trunks in the living room. I went over grabbed Trunks' arm and dragged him out of there. I just kept on dragging until we were out of my garden, into the empty field, across the river's bridge and on top a large hill. All the while I had ignored Trunks enquiries and yells. I stopped and looked at him.
 
“What the hell do you think you're doing?!” Trunks yelled.
 
“ME?! What the hell do YOU think YOU'RE doing?!” I yelled back. “You can't avoid me in my own house!!!”
 
“I'm not avoiding you!” he snapped.
 
“Yes! You! Are!” I shouted. “Trunks I haven't seen much of you since the day after my first day back at work! You've been slipping away from me! I am forgetting who you are! Forgetting someone I care for!!! WHY?!” I screamed.
 
Just picture it. Jesse and Trunks' silhouettes arguing on top of a hill, with a sunset backdrop…hm…just light and movie…
 
“Leave it!” Trunks snapped. “JUST LEAVE IT WOULD YOU!!!” He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me roughly. I gasped in horror. He had shouted…at me…not just shouting either…h-he was serious…h-he had tried to hurt me. “I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT TO BE OUR ONLY HOPE!!! I COULD KILL YOU RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!”
 
“Fine.” I said coldly. “Stay here! Don't come back! Don't even bother!” I turned and ran. I ran home fast. Goten saw me and came over.
 
“Wha-“
 
“You to Goten! Stay away! Just go!” I said. I couldn't even look at him. I felt the powerful ki leave the house and I felt him going towards Trunks. They both headed away. I fell to the ground and cried.
 
Trunks had tried to hurt me…he tried to kill me…his face…he was mad. Oh Kami Trunks why did you have to do that? I-I love you… I fled to my room and buried my face beneath my pillows. If they wanted it that way…stuff them…and their world. They could save it by themselves!
 
I went to my window and flung it open.
 
“SAVE YOUR OWN WORLD!!!” I screamed. “SEE IF I CARE!!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! YOU NEEDED ME NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! I WANT OUT!!!” I was crying now. I had screamed and shouted. “YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!! I FOUND OUT MY LIFE WAS A LIE BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I'M A FREAK BECAUSE OF YOU!!!..........YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
It was then that I slammed the window shut smashing the glass and buried myself back under my covers. I hugged my teddy rabbit. I sat and I cried until late hours of the night when I fell asleep.
 
AN:/ Oh the dramatics! Review or it'll all end badly!