Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hearts together worlds apart ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:- Time is running out for the three saiyans as Goku tells his urgent news.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ!
 
Hearts Together Worlds Apart
Chapter 16: Time is running out
 
We sat doing nothing in particular. Then a rush of power came from no where and Goku appeared right in front of us. Trunks and Goten went over to greet him.
 
A few minutes later Goku stepped forward to me. I looked up at him.
 
“Jesse? Are you nearly ready?” he asked. I shook my head. “I'm sorry to say this but you're going to have to work harder because we've now got less time than we thought we had.” I felt my eyes grow glassy but I didn't cry.
 
“But Goku…I can't even turn super saiyan yet.” I said quietly. “What saiyan can't do that?” Goku put a hand on my shoulder.
 
“Just keep trying and don't force the power out…it doesn't work like that.” He said. I nodded and then we said our goodbyes again.
 
“Remember kids.” Goku said. “Five Days!” Then he was gone again.
 
~*~*~*~
 
I sat in the back yard meditating. I had been like this for nearly half an hour. I suddenly decided to stop. My power had stopped increasing ten minutes ago anyway.
 
Trunks and Goten were still meditating so I just crept away. I stood a short distance away from them and practiced some kicks and punches in the air. Then I looked back down at Trunks and Goten. If I didn't get this right…I would loose them…
 
“NO!!!” I yelled. Suddenly something grabbed me. It dragged my soul to the centre of my body and then suddenly smashed it outwards against my frame. I felt warmth and power. I looked at my feet…G-Gold…light… “I DID IT!!!” Trunks and Goten were watching from below me as I screamed happily. “I DID IT!!!” I noticed my hair was now lifting around my head and my pony tail was semi-floating. That might take some getting used to. I suddenly flew down to Trunks and Goten. I smashed right into them, because I could now fly faster than I was used to. I turned around and hugged them both. Then suddenly I felt weak and felt everything leave me.
 
I sat on the grass. I pouted. “But I did it…” I said. “I did it but then…”
 
“That was your first go what do you expect?” Goten laughed. “You're not invincible you know.” I sighed.
 
“I guess so.”
 
“Hey, how did you do it?” Trunks asked squatting down near me.
 
“What do you mean how?” I enquired.
 
“What was on your mind?” he rephrased the question. “Were you sad, happy, angry…what were you thinking when it happened?”
 
“Now Trunks, peoples thoughts are private you know.” I answered him. “I'm not telling you what I was thinking.” He pouted but then stood up. We all went inside to eat.
 
I was getting fed up of eating but I needed to eat. I was strange that I was now eating as much as Trunks…not as much as Goten but that's just impossible even for saiyans.
 
“Hey, seeing as though you made a break though. Let's take the rest of the day off.” Goten suggested. “Let's go out somewhere.”
 
“Cool!” I said. “Let's go to town. We can go shopping and stuff. Even visit Pizza hut?”
 
“PIZZA!!!” Goten exclaimed. “Let's go!” I laughed and patted him on the head. I looked at Trunks with that `What-do-you-think' look. He smiled which I took as a yes.
 
“I'm gonna go get changed, you should do the same.” I said.
 
I wore my blue jeans, they were thin down and then suddenly flared at the bottom in large flares. I wore a black tank top with an undone black fitted blouse over the top. Then I tied my hair back into a high ponytail which still fell to my thighs. I put on some pink lipstick and pink eye shadow and grabbed my bag.
 
I went running downstairs to get my trainers. I loved my shopping trainers. They were black with a three inch soul and silver bits on. I found Trunks and Goten lounging on the couch. Goten was in blue jeans and a black tank top, Trunks in blue jeans with a white t-shirt.
 
“How long does it take you women to get dressed?” Goten asked. My mouth dropped.
 
“But that was my fast.” I said. “Never mind come on.” We caught the bus into town and first stop was a corn dog stand. Then we went into the chocolate shop. After that I dragged them into a clothes shop. My favourite clothes shop. I usually brought party clothes here. It was the snap soon so I needed some new party clothes. I got a dog collar and some spiked bracelets, then knee high boots, then a black mini skirt.
 
Trunks and Goten just sat and watched me race around the shop. Now what top to buy to go with it… I picked out a few. A white top which had no sleeves and laced up at the front. Then a black one which was a short boob tube that had three metal clips at the front then the next was a black long wide sleeved top which stopped above my belly button. I couldn't be bothered to make a choice so I brought all three.
 
Then we went to pizza hut. We sat in a booth and ordered six large pizzas to start with. The waiter just chuckled and said `You teenagers and your appetites.', then we ate it all and ordered another six pizzas, he chuckled and stuttered this time `Er…how much do you eat?' then we ordered all you can eat ice-cream. We kept going back and forth. The poor waiter had to refill the machine seven times for just us and then asked us to leave. Then we went to a music store where we bought some CD's and computer games. After that I decide to drag them into a dance studio.
 
“Three 16 and under tickets for studio seven please.” I told the lady at the desk. She nodded.
 
“That'll be $30 please. For two hours.” She said. I handed her the money and we went on our way.
 
Inside the studio there were mirrors on most walls and lighting and stereo system stuff everywhere.
 
“What do we do?” Goten asked.
 
“Dance to the music. Standing on one of the quarters of the room. The cameras record you and people watch from outside and rate you. The more points the better.” I said. “For ever 50 points you get a ticket and that can count towards a prize.” I went and turned on the first track.
 
You make me sick, PINK.
 
I waited for the count in. Goten was already wriggling around to the beat and Trunks was sorta just moving a bit. Then here came the queue…
 
“Forward, back back,,,spin, hit, slap, sidestep, turn, down, up, back, step step,…” I whispered the steps to myself as I did them. I glanced at the scores. Goten 12, not bad, Trunks 7, beginner, Me 23, Go Jesse! I loved this game. I came quite often and knew the first seven tracks by heart but I got exhausted after five. By the end of track one Goten: 25 Trunks: 16 Jesse: 47.
 
One more time, Britney Spears.
 
“Step, shoulders, arms, feet, jump, turn, down, step, forward, side, jump, spin, feet, body, head, hands…” By the end Goten 56 Trunks: 46 Jesse: 102.
 
By the end of the ten tracks Goten: 214 Trunks: 202 Jesse: 498. Then we took a break.
 
“Oh Kami Jesse, that is really exhausting.” Goten said. Everyone of us was sweating. “You're really good at it.”
 
“I've been going for quite some time.” I said. “It was only your first time and for beginners you were really good.” I went and grabbed some shakes and burgers and brought them to the bench.
 
We ate them and then sat talking for a while. I glanced at my watch. We still had half an hour before the second quarter.
 
“Hey lets go take some photos in the booth before we go back to the studio.” I said dragging them to the booth. Goten went first. We got a reel of Goten, then Trunks, then me, then all three of us, then me and Goten, then Trunks and Goten, then me and Trunks. We split the photos so that we all had at least one of each.
 
Then we went back to the studio. The we went to the park, then back to the studio, then to the restaurant, then back to the studio again and then to the prize booth. I had gotten 1987 points in total meaning 39 tickets.
 
Goten got the chocolate gift pack and a drink with his tickets, Trunks got a penknife and some candy, and I got a silver ring and a chocolate bumper pack.
 
Then we headed home. Back home we ate more food and then slumped in front of the TV.
 
“What do we do now?” Trunks sighed.
 
“I don't know.” I yawned.
 
“Sleep?” Goten asked.
 
“Uh-huh.” I sighed. With that I fell asleep.
 
~*~*~*~
 
I woke up to find my self led half on my stomach half on my side across someone's lap. I was guessing Trunks. I turned to sit up when two arms folded around me and held me down. I glanced up to see Trunks watching TV. He cast a glance downwards and grinned before continuing watching the show. I wondered what show he was watching and looked towards the screen. They we watching…them…
 
“Why are you watching yourselves on TV?” I mumbled. They shrugged. I sighed and fell back down onto Trunks lap.
 
“If Goten had his way we'd be watching the porn channels.” Trunks said under his breath.
 
“Goten?! You're sick!” I exclaimed.
 
“I'm a boy!” he said with that `what-did-I-do?' look. I sighed and ignored him, he was a boy, what other excuse did he need?
 
~*~*~*~
 
“Jesse?” Trunks murmured in my ear. I giggled, half asleep again.
 
“Trunks stop it that tickles.” I mumbled. He chuckled. I felt myself being lifted into a secure hold. I nuzzled against his chest. “Hmmm…you smell good…” I heard another faint chuckle and then I was asleep again.
 
For the next hour or so all three of us were drifting in and out of sleep.
 
“Jesse? Do you love me?” I heard someone ask. I sighed and held onto them tighter.
 
“Of course I love you Trunks.” I whispered.
 
Then I was asleep again.
 
AN:/ So there you go. That's another chapter done. I tried to make this one extra long. In the next chapter the go to a party. Jealously rears it's ugly head during the disco. Guys after Jesse, girls after Trunks and Goten and…not everyone stays loyal to who they think they love. Review or I'll leave you waiting.