Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hekasus ❯ Nothing and Everything ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Hekasus

Author: stina-chan

Description: Really cool Goddess person lands in DBZ world to check it out, ultra powerful but what exactly is she meant for? Watch as the plot unfolds.

Disclaimer: A, B, C, D, E, F, G dbz don't belong to me! (sing it as the abc song) don't sue me! Although Hekasus does belong to me MWAH HAHAHAH if you want to use her in a fic you have to ask me first then you have to give me credits………*sigh* nobody would want to use her anyways would they………

Nothing and Everything

I am not young nor am I old; I am nothing as well as everything. I am that which was made years ago before time. As I sit here in my forest above the worlds, I lean over a pool of light and watch as this pools world grows old and dies.

Sitting up from the gold pool I looked around at the tall trees, which loom over me and makes me feel small in all my magnificence. Admiring the dark greens and light colours surrounding me, my ears twitch as I hear a dark melody being played; strange I had never heard such songs here before. Bare of clothes I followed the sweet music stepping lightly through the soft grass and little flowers; new flowers sprouting up where I had crushed the life out of the last. Following the music's soft harps and mellow beat I soon came upon another pool, silvery and beautifully shaped. Kneeling down before it, I see a world, which interests me. Leaning forward I lightly kiss the surface of the water letting its ripples run along its smooth face.

I have decided to go to this world and watch its life; unlike the other worlds this world has beings that resemble me to a point. Standing gracefully before the water I wait as it stills once more before deftly stepping into its belly.

My eyes stare greedily as I see colours swirling about my head, and lights before my hands, then feelings of sleepiness encase me and I find that I cannot keep my eyes open. I fall slowly into a deep sleep………

* * * * *

Opening my eyes I leaned forward, looking around I found that I was laying in a large tree's roots which had fashioned a cradle; moss and grass had come together to form a bed and flowers had gathered at the head with their sweet scents, I couldn't have been asleep for long. Climbing down out of the roots I nodded towards the tree and the plants as they moved back into their original positions. As I walked towards the sounds of birds, bunches of small white mushrooms emerged where I had stepped. Feeling hunger for the first time I reached down and gathered the mushrooms into my arms and one by one I devoured them.

Looking up from my mushrooms I spotted a small fluffy animal with long ears looking at me, I started towards it but the force of my energy frightened the beast and it ran from me. Sighing sadly I pulled my energy towards myself and made it to be like that of the beings that I had glimpsed in this world. Suddenly thirsty I started forward, life no longer sprouting from my steps.

~ ~ ~ ~

Stopping suddenly Goku looked out into the distance, he felt a strange pull as a large energy signal appeared. Landing on the ground he turned to his sparring partner, Piccolo.

"Do you feel that Piccolo?"

"Yes, its strange this power I've never felt anything like it."

"Wait, it disappeared."

"I think we should go check it out."

"Good idea, we'll continue sparring later."

Together Goku and Piccolo rose into the air and sped off towards the direction that the energy had been.

~ ~ ~ ~

Hekasus:

Kneeling before a pool of water I leaned over it, curious of the being looking back at me. Cautiously I reached out and touched the creature causing it to disappear and send ripples out in all directions. After the surface smoothed itself again the creature reappeared. Annoyed at its game I leant forward thirstily and sucked up the creature through my lips and swallowed happily. Suddenly I felt something strange heading towards me, curiosity coming over me I sat down to wait for the energy source.

~ ~ ~ ~

"It was somewhere in these woods." Goku landed scanning the area.

"Come over here Goku, here's something that will interest you." Piccolo called kneeling on the ground.

"What is it Piccolo?" Goku knelt on the ground beside Piccolo.

"White mushrooms, they aren't native to this area, so how did they get here?"

"Wow," Goku looked ahead of the mushrooms and noticed some footprints, "Look Piccolo somebody left us tracks. They look pretty fresh let's follow them."

Piccolo nodded and stood up; together they followed the tracks. Coming out into a clearing they suddenly felt the energy they had been searching. Looking towards the source Goku blushed. Sitting on the ground looking up at them was a woman, roughly in her twenties about 5 feet tall, and she wasn't wearing anything. She looked up them curiously and stood, her long sleek ebony hair tumbling down her back. Stepping forward she inspected them her eyes the colour of onyx.

"She acts like an animal the way she moves." Piccolo breathed to Goku eyeing the girl suspiciously.

"She acts like she's never seen people before." Goku replied turning his head.

Slowly she reached out her hand and felt Goku's gi. Looking confused she raised her eyes and looked deep into his eyes. It felt like she was penetrating deep into his brain, after a couple of seconds she looked away then began to speak.

"What is this weird skin?" She asked looking at it closer.

"It's called clothes." Goku answered, "Hey you can speak!"

"Yes you taught me how, thank you." She let go then asked, "what kind of creature are you?"

Goku hesitated a second before telling her, "I'm a Sayajin."

She nodded then turned to Piccolo, "and you, what are you?"

Piccolo grunted rudely and turned away. Goku answered her question determined to find out more, "he's a Namek. Now we have some questions for you."

"Ask and I will consider answering." The girl tipped her head to the side and waited patiently.

"Where are you from and why are you here?"

"Where I am from is not important and I'm here to learn about this place." She answered eyeing a bird in the sky.

Piccolo turned back curious, "Was that you that issued that large energy signal?"

"Yes."

Piccolo and Goku exchanged Looks. "Maybe we should take her back with us Piccolo."

"That would be a good idea, it would keep her out of trouble."

"Hey………um I'm sorry but we don't seem to know your name, I'm Goku he's Piccolo and you are………?"

She thought for a second, "My name is Hekasus."

"Well do you want to come with us Hekasus?"

"Yes you will take me with you."

"Well then we should probably get you some clothes………Piccolo can you help with this?"

Piccolo grunted and stepped forward, breathing deeply he suddenly opened his hand towards her and growled. Staring back curiously Hekasus didn't notice that she was suddenly wearing a tight black top and baggy green pants. Piccolo smirked then walked over and put an arm around her waist. She looked at him questioningly for a second then they were in the air speeding towards capsule corp.

~ ~ ~ ~

Hekasus:

I was now wearing clothes, they are very constricting I don't know why they make me wear them. Averting my thoughts I looked around at the world as it went by in a blur, the colours mixing together. I understood that the one called Piccolo didn't think I could fly. Oh well, let him think that, it won't hurt; they already look at me fearfully because of my powers that they had felt earlier. I stared blankly as they started coming down towards a large domed building. I was sad to see not too many plants, considering where I had lived.

"Here we are," Goku said landing. We landed beside him two seconds later on a weird rough surface. Curious I knelt on the ground after Piccolo released me and felt it. I wondered at these strange blocks. Not liking them I stepped onto the grass beside the blocks and stared at the two that were accompanying me.

"Come on Hekasus, we'll show you inside the building." Goku smiled innocently at me. I decided to go with the two males. Following slowly beside them on the grass they reached for the door and knocked on it. I tilted my head at this gesture. What were they doing?

*click*

"Hello?" The door opened to reveal a blue haired lady.

"Hi Bulma, how are you?" Goku started then went on, "Is Vegeta here?"

"Yes, he's in the gravity room," She then turned to me, "who is your friend?"

"This is Hekasus, we'll tell you about her later," Piccolo intervened.

Bulma smiled at me and put out her hand. I stared at Bulma's hand for a couple of seconds then averted my gaze to the flowers beside the door, ignoring her puzzled look as Goku talked with her. I smiled as the flowers turned their faces towards me and leaned forward. Ignoring the stares at my back I knelt down and petted the flowers.

~ ~ ~ ~

Piccolo:

I looked in awe as Hekasus knelt down and began to pet the flowers like happy little puppies. The odd part was that they were shivering with what I assumed to be happiness.

I looked over at Bulma and Goku and we exchanged glances.

"Well………" Bulma started causing Hekasus to look up, "why don't you come inside and I'll get you something to eat."

Hekasus nodded and stood up. Following Bulma into the house the flowers started to droop from depression. I shook my head at the flowers in wonder and followed Goku as he made his way into the house.

"Bulma where did you say Vegeta is again?" Goku asked looking around at the living room.

"He's in the gravity room." Bulma replied gesturing for Hekasus to take a seat. I watched as she walked over and sat on a chair covered in a flower and tree pattern. Instantly the flowers in the chair started to bloom and the trees grew greener. The initial shock over since I was starting to get used to her display of power, I gestured for Goku to go to the gravity room with me to get Vegeta. Nodding to the two girls, we left in search of the Sayajin Prince………

~ ~ ~ ~

Hekasus:

I nodded to Bulma as she gestured for me to take a seat; I decided to sit in a chair covered in flowers. They seemed dead to me so I decided to make them more life-like. I smiled as the flowers began to bloom and the trees began to look greener. I glanced up as the two males nodded and left the room, leaving me alone with Bulma. Looking up at Bulma I noted that she looked a little wary of me, to ease her mind I smiled, she smiled back at me.

"I'm going to go get you something to eat, so in the meantime make yourself at home." Bulma said to me cheerily before exiting.

I looked around at the pictures on the wall and then the window, I don't like being inside this building I'd rather be outside. I sighed and walked over to it, looking out I smiled at a baby tree, there hasn't been a baby tree at my home for a while, when I'm done here I'll ask them if I can take it back with me. Suddenly I hear Bulma come back in and I turn around.

"Hey I brought you a platter," Bulma said holding up a large plate of food for me. I smiled hungrily at the food and went over to the table where she put it down. Looking closely at the platter I saw some brown chunks on a couple of sticks among the vegetables and fruit, curiously I looked up at Bulma.

"What are those?" I pointed at the brown chunks on the sticks.

"Oh, those are chunks of steak," Bulma said casually. I looked back at the steak warily.

"How do you make this steak?" I asked not sure if I should touch it, something about it seemed wrong.

"Oh it's meat from a cow barbequed till its cooked." Bulma said looking upward while explaining, deep in thought.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and backed away from the platter crying.

~ ~ ~ ~

Goku and Piccolo leaving the women went out to the gravity room where they heard Vegeta training inside. Goku looked at it then shrugged.

"Let's hope he's not too bad-tempered today." Goku looked at the door for a second then knocked loudly. Abruptly the noise inside stopped. The door opened and Vegeta stood there glaring.

"What do you want Kakarott!" Vegeta demanded looking annoyed.

"Well we have something very important to tell you about." Goku started then proceeded to explain their situation. After he was done talking Vegeta looked at them a couple of seconds.

"So you say this girl has radical powers which she seems to be hiding at the moment and you don't know where she's from?"

"Yes," Goku answered.

"Hmmm, interesting I would like to meet this girl, where is she." Vegeta asked curiously.

"We brought her with us she should be inside with Bulma." Goku said turning towards the door.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" The three guys froze for a second, looked at each other then ran inside.

In the living room Hekasus was huddled in the corner rocking back and forth crying and Bulma was on the ground next to her trying to calm her down.

"What in the HFIL did you do to her onna!?" Vegeta demanded looking at Bulma in shock.

Bulma looked up at Vegeta nastily, "I didn't DO anything."

"Then why is she screaming like that?" Vegeta replied.

"All I know is that I brought her out something to eat, she pointed at the steak and asked what it was and I told her it was from a cow and........." Suddenly realization came over Bulma. "By Kami she's a vegetarian, and she probably doesn't know about eating meat!" With that Bulma stood up and took the platter of food away.

The meat gone Hekasus stopped crying but was still rocking back and forth shakily. Goku knelt down beside her and hugged her to him.

"Don't worry it's gone now Hekasus, it's gone........." Goku said softly to her looking worried. She stopped rocking and looked up at Goku who wiped her tears away.

"I used to be emotionless, but now I know true sorrow........I'm scared to learn more about this world." Hekasus stood up and looked around, "I need to be outside and able to walk around I'm tired of hiding myself from this world, I need to see life and death in equality." With that Hekasus walked to the front door and went outside.

~ ~ ~ ~

Hekasus:

Walking outside I sighed as I stopped suppressing some of my energy and let it go. I smiled as once again pretty flowers emerged from my steps. Finding a tree I tiredly touched it and its roots made a chair for me, breathing on the roots clumps of moss appeared and covered the roots to make it comfortable for me. Sitting down I looked up as the tree moved its branches to stroke my head soothingly. It felt my pain. Once again happy I put my head back and closed my eyes.

~ ~ ~ ~

Vegeta sucked in a breath, "By Kami, what is this girl!"

They all stood in awe of the trees and flowers, which were caressing her and petting her comfortingly as she drifted off to sleep.

"She is nothing and she is everything all at once."

The guys turned around to see the Supreme Kai, a.k.a Shin walking towards Hekasus. Leaning over her he waved his hands over her putting her in a deeper sleep, before picking her up.

"I'm taking her with me if you wish to come with me then put your hand on my arm." Shin said looking at the guys.

Immediately Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku took hold of Shin and they were transported to Shin's home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued………

This story is really original, I think it's mondo shibby, if you think so too or feel like you just want to say something REVIEW, I can't stress that point enough,

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW………

Thank you very much

stina-chan