Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ A New Tournament ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I need your help again. I need a catchy name for a World Martial Arts Tournament. You will understand why as you go through this chapter. So sit back, relax, and have a killer time.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 8 - A New Tournament

"Listen up everybody." Mike started before they went out to meet up with the other Z Fighters. "Before the others get here I want the four of you to promise me that you will not mention anything about the upcoming evil force that is coming. They do not need to know yet."

Everyone agrees with this but then Gohan speaks up. "Can we still tell them everything else that you told us?"

"Yea sure kid. Well here they are."

With that Yamcha, Puar, Tien, Choazu, Krillin, Android 18, and Piccolo lands in front of the house and then walks in. Nobody seems to see Mike standing off to the side since most of them went straight to Gohan. Krillin is the first to speak up. "Hey man, are you alright? We all felt your Ki level go through the roof and it seemed like you were about to fight someone."

Gohan does the Son Grinâ"¢ with his hand behind his head. "Oh that. Well I thought that he was an enemy but he seems to be an old friend of my parents and Bulma."

Krillin is now very curious about this. "And who would that friend be?"

Mike then smirks and says, "Hey Cueball, long time no see."

All of the Z Fighters that just came into the room stiffened at hearing Mike's voice and starts to slowly turn around. Videl, Gohan, Chi-Chi, and Bulma are trying to stifle their laughing from seeing the expressions on the others faces, especially from the look on Piccolos face. The other Z Fighters are in shock at seeing Mike. Piccolo speaks up first. "No not you."

"Hehe. It's good to see you too Piccolo. So what have you all been up to these past fifteen years?"

Krillin is the first to speak up with a huge smile on his face. "Oh you know. Fighting a few Saiyans here and there, going to other worlds to fight an all powerful space tyrant, training to fight the androids and then the whole Cell thing. Other than that everything has been pretty quiet."

"That's good to hear." Mike then looks around the group. "I know most of you but I don't believe that we have never met before. You must be Number 18" says Mike while holding out his hand to the android.

"Its Android 18 kid." Says 18 while keeping her arms crossed.

"One, I am not a kid. And two, I know that you are called Android 18 but I figured that you wouldn't want people to know that you use to be a killer android so I figured that you would want a better name." Replies Mike while pulling his hand away.

"You make a good point there so maybe a will try it. For a while."

Krillin decides to speak up after a moment of silence. "That reminds me 18, let me introduce you to some of the people you haven't personally met. That's Yamcha, the floating cat next to him is Puar, the guy with the three eyes is Tien, that little guy next to him is Choazu, over there is Goku's wife Chi-Chi, next to her is her best friend Bulma, and that kid over there is Gohan. He is the one who stopped Cell. Hey Gohan, who's the girl next o you? Is she your girlfriend?"

Gohan blushes a crimson red. "She is not my girlfriend Krillin, she is just my new friend Videl. And if what Mike told us is true, then she is also a half Saiyan like me."

Everyone is surprised at this. "Another Saiyan huh? What are the odds of that?" asks Yamcha.

"One out of…"

"Don't even start Mike." Says Yamcha.

Before anyone could continue, Number 18 walks up to Gohan and holds her hand out to him. "I want to thank you Gohan for helping me out and stopping Cell."

Gohan then does the Son Grinâ"¢ and shakes her hand. "It was no problem really Number 18. I was happy to help out."

"Sure you shake his hand but not mine." Says Mike so quiet that even Piccolo could barely hear.

"I also want to say sorry for what happened to your father."

Surprising everyone, Gohan's smile widens. "You don't have to worry about that Number 18. Mike says that he is going to wish him back."

Everyone is shocked at this and Piccolo is the first to talk. "I thought that Goku said that he did not want to be wished back."

"You see, I told Goku to tell you guys not to wish him back for a time. The next time that the Dragonballs can be used, I shall use them to wish Goku back."

Krillin then speaks up. "But I thought that the Earth Dragonballs can't wish people back more than once."

"Your right. They can't"

"Then how are you going to wish him back?"

"Its simple really. I'll just use the first wish to wish for the Dragon to have the power to wish people back to life more than once and the second wish will be used to wish Goku back to life."

Everyone just stares at Mike like he has just grown a second head. Piccolo is the one who speaks up first. "Can you really do that?"

"Of course you can. How else do you think that the Namekian Dragon got so powerful?"

Piccolo thinks of this to himself for a moment before continuing. "Makes sense. So why did you decide to come back now?"

"Oh…um…I can't tell you that just yet until Goku is back. That reminds me. One week after I wish Goku back, I plan on hosting my own Tournament and Goku has already agreed to enter it. Can I count on the rest of you guys to enter as well?"

Krillin is the first to answer. "If Goku is in it, then so will I."

"Me too. I would like to see how much Goku improves while in Otherworld." Replies Tien.

"If Tien is in it, then so am I." Says Choazu.

Yamcha then gets a guilty look on his face. "I don't think that I'm going to enter you guys. I have been thinking of giving up martial arts and going back to professional baseball."

"That's alright Yamcha." Replies Mike. "What about you three?" asks Mike while turning to Gohan, Videl, and Number 18.

"I have never really been in a martial arts tournament besides the junior division at the World Martial Arts Tournament but there was no competition for me there so I guess I'll enter." Says Videl.

"Yea I've never had the time to partake in a martial arts tournament so count me in also." Says Gohan.

Now it's 18's turn. "I have no reason to enter in some silly little tournament. There will be no personal gain in it for me."

"Oh really? What if I were to say that the winner of the tournament gets ten million zeni and if the winner defeats me in an exhibition match after the tournament then they will get an additional ten million zeni." Says Mike.

"In that case…I'm in.," says 18 with a smirk on her face.

Gohan then gets a confused look on his face. "You're not going to enter Mike?"

"Nope, I'm holding this tournament to see how strong you guys are so I'm going to referee. That little exhibition match at the end is just for my fun. Plus even if I do enter, then I would crush the competition easily."

Piccolo then speaks up again. "I know that your pretty strong Mike and have more techniques then any of us could imagine, but are you trying to say that you're stronger than an Ascended Super Saiyan."

"Of coarse I am. I'm me and there isn't anybody who is better then me. Anyway, I'm going to announce my tournament to the world in about a week with more details about it."

"Great. I can't wait to see it man." Says Krillin.

Mike then looks down to his watch. "Oh shoot, it's almost breakfast time. I got to get going. I'll see you guys around."

Mike starts walking out the door and that is when everyone realizes that the sun is out. Mike then stops and turns around and yells out to Chi-Chi who has come outside with everyone else to see Mike off. "Oh I almost forgot. Congratulations Chi-Chi!"

Everyone is confused about this. "For what Mike?" asks Chi-Chi.

Mike is now smiling quite broadly. "Your pregnant. You're going to have another son soon. Well, bye for now." Mike is then engulfed with flames and as fast as they appeared, they disappeared along with Mike.

Everyone is now shocked beyond belief and slowly turns towards Chi-Chi. Chi-Chi is just standing there in shock staring out into space. After about a minute with out any warning Chi-Chi faints. Gohan quickly becomes alert and uses his speed to catch her before she hits the ground and then carries her back inside of the house with the others following him.

A/N: Well there is my third chapter folks. Chi-Chi has been told by Mike that she is pregnant with Goten. Tune in next time to learn more about Mike's tournament in the next installment of Hells Rising.

Don't forget that I need some names for my tournament.