Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Gohan’s First Day of School ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy over the holidays but I have finally returned with a new chapter. Also, sorry for leaving you hanging like that but that just seemed like a good place to end. I have only gotten one suggestion on what to call my tournament and I didn't like it so much so I will probably have to come up with one off the top of my head and it would probably suck. Also, just so you know, I have decided that Gohan and Videl will not hide their strength and speed. I have yet to decide whether or not I would let them reveal the fact that they're half alien yet. So with that said, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 13 - Gohan's First Day of School

The curtain rose and Gohan and Videl were shocked to see none other than…"MIKE?!" They both yelled. That's right. The new principal/gym teacher was none other than Mike. (A/N: Sorry for all of you who thought it was Vegeta).

"Yo, yo, yo! Waz up Orange Star Middle Schoooooolllll? My name is Mike and you can call me Mike. I am sure that many of you think that I may seem a little too young to be doing this job, but I assure you that I am the best qualified for it. In fact, I'm best qualified to do a lot of things, but that's beside the point. The purpose for this assembly is to answer any and all questions that some of you might have for me." Gohan's hand was the first to go up. "Yes Gohan?"

"What the hell are you doing here Mike?"

"I thought that we went through this already. I am your new principal slash gym teacher." ~ That and I love to have as much fun as humanly possible. ~ "Next question."

Gohan then turns to Videl. "Why do I get the feeling that there is another reason for why he's here."

"Probably Gohan. Anyway we could always ask him during gym, which we have last period."

Mike then picks one of the girls that had her hand up. "Are you single?"

"Yes I am," the girl then gets hearts in her eyes, "but I am not interested in any sort of relationship right now." You could hear a majority of the females, including several of the teachers (A/N: I don't know about you but I think that that is sick) say damn it throughout the auditorium. The question and answer session went on for another half hour after that. Questions such as "why he was wearing sunglasses with a suit indoors?" and "How did he get his hair to be those colors" came up throughout that time. Mike said no comment for those types of questions. After half and hour Mike had to stop the session.

"Alright kids, listen up. You may ask me more questions during you gym class. Right now I would like to direct you attention to the huge screen that is coming down behind me to watch a live press conference that is about to begin." Mike then jumped off of the stage and went to sit in the empty seat next to Gohan.

"Mike what's going on?" asked Gohan when Mike sat down.

Mike just stares at the screen and smirks. "You'll see soon enough kid." All of a sudden the screen came on and all that you could see was a small platform with a podium set up on it in front of a mansion.

"Hey Videl, isn't that your house in the background?" asked Erasa.

"Hey it is my house. What is my dad doing this time?" Before she could continue a newscaster appeared on the screen.

"Ladies and gentleman. If you are just joining us now, we are here waiting for the great Hercule Satan to come out of his home. A short while ago he set up this impromptu press conference to give a very important message to the world." Cheering started to erupt for around the Satan mansion and in the school auditorium. "Wait a minute folks. Here he comes now!"

Gohan and Videl were surprise to see instead of Hercule's regular cocky attitude replaced with the most serious expression they have ever seen on his face. When other people started to see his serious expression, they quickly quieted down.

"People of Earth. I Hercule Satan have something very important to say about what happened at Cell Games a few days ago. It is about those mysterious fighter's that were there."

"Gohan, you don't think that he will reveal what really happened, do you?" asked Videl.

"I don't know Videl, but I have a feeling that Mike has something to do with all of this." Said Gohan.

Before they could continue Hercule spoke up again. "They were a group of fighters that called themselves the Z-Fighters. They have ded9icated their lives to protecting the world like I have. In fact, they were the same fighters that stopped the two aliens that showed up in South City all of those years ago. Why if it weren't for the two gold haired fighters that fought Cell, I may have not have been able to defeat Cell. I would like to specifically give recognition to the older one of the two. He sacrificed his own life in front of his friends and family in order to get rid of a bomb that Cell planted nearby as a last resort. His very own son, the gold haired kid that also fought, has asked me not to reveal any of their names because they all wish to live in peace. I ask of you now to give honor to these great warriors who helped me in defeating Cell. Thank you, that is all." With that, Hercule stepped off of the platform and went back into his home. All of a sudden a newfound respect was formed fore Hercule and everyone started to cheer his name loader then ever before. Some people even started to chant `Z-Fighters!' Pretty soon everyone was cheering both names. Gohan and Videl just sat there in complete shock.

"I never knew that my father was capable of saying anything like that."

"Yea I know. This is a huge surprise. But I'm also very happy that my father and the other Z-Fighters are finally getting the recognition that they deserve." Said Gohan.

"I hate to burst you bubbles you two but just so you know, I wrote that speech for Hercule and set up the entire press conference." Said Mike who had a smirk of his face.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Said Videl. "Why would you write a speech for him anyway?"

"Well I heard that you tow managed to get him into my tournament so I had him do this so that it would be easier to get everyone to still believe that he really did beat Cell after he looses in my tournament. That and I felt that the Z-Fighters truly disserved to be recognized for the sacrifices that they made in order to keep this planet safe. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wrap up this assembly and get you guys back to class." With that Mike got up and went back up onto the stage. "How did you like that people? Hercule is not ashamed to say that he got help from the great Z-Fighters in order to destroy Cell. Now I am sad to say that it is time for all of you to get back to class. See you all in gym."

Everyone got up and went back to their classes. Gohan's schedule is as follows: Algebra 1, English, Art, Lunch, History, Life Science, and then Gym. Gohan almost slept though the first two classes because of how easy they were but he managed to stay awake. During art class they had to draw anything that came to mind and to finish it for homework. After that they finally had lunch so the four of them got up and walked the cafeteria.

"Here is you food capsule Videl." Said Gohan.

"Thanks Gohan."

"Why do you need a food capsule Videl?" asked Erasa.

"Lets just say that my appetite has grown considerably in the last couple days."

"Yea but food capsules were made to hold food for at least thirty people. There is no way that your appetite could grow so much." Said Sharpner.

Gohan saw the worried look that Videl was getting so he decided to change the subject. "Hey guys, why don't we go outside to eat our lunch outside?"

"Great idea Gohan lets go." Said Erasa as she started to drag all three of them outside. When they found a nice shady spot under a tree off to the side, Gohan and Videl each threw their own capsule to the ground. After the smoke cleared, there were two fairly large picnic tables covered with food. Before Sharpner and Erasa could say anything, Gohan and Videl started to dig right into their food. Every single person that was watching them was in complete shock. After five minutes, all of the food was gone.

"That was good." Said Gohan as he let out a little burp.

"You said it." Said Videl as she pats her stomach. Then the two realized that it was very quiet all around them. It was so quiet, in fact, that you could probably hear a pin drop. Everyone was just sitting there with their mouths hanging open staring at them like they just grew a second head. Gohan was the one who broke the silence.

"I guess we were a little hungry, huh?" Everyone just fell over anime style before finally returning to his or her own lunches. Erasa and Sharpner thought best that they did not want to know what was going on with Gohan and Videl so they just changed the subject.

"Hey Gohan, what are you drawing for your art assignment?" asked Erasa.

"Oh its nothing much really. Here I'll show you. All it needs anyway is some color." As Gohan said this he pulled out his sketchpad and showed them the drawing. They all gasped at what they saw. There in front of them was a wonderfully made drawing of a very large dragon coming out of seven glowing orbs.

"Wow Gohan, that's an amazing drawing. How could you draw so well in such a short amount of time?" asked Videl.

"Well my mom was dead set on me being the best at everything when it came to my education, which included art, since I was one and a half years old. If I wanted to, I could probably get perfect scores on college exams right now. All I did for most of my life was study, study, and oh yea, study some more. Eventually I started to learn martial arts even though it was against my mother's wishes."

"Wow that's a pretty tough life. Glad I didn't have to go though that with my mother. Anyway, where did you get the idea to draw something like this?" asked Erasa.

"Well when I was young, I heard about this myth about these seven magical orbs called Dragonballs. Legend has it that when all seven Dragonballs are brought together, you can call forth Shenron, the Eternal Dragon. He will then grant you any two wishes that are within its power to do so. This is what I think Shenron would look like if someone were to call him forth."

"Wow." Said an awestricken Erasa and Sharpner. That was when they heard the bell for the end of lunch so they all got up and started to head back to the school. Gohan and Videl were walking behind Erasa and Sharpner on their way back to class.

Videl then leaned over and started to whisper to Gohan so that the other two couldn't hear. "That's what Shenron really looks like, isn't it Gohan?"

"Yup." Was all that he managed to say as they walked into their classroom.

Before anyone knew it, it was time for gym. (A/N: Finally). Gohan and Sharpner went into the boys' locker room while Videl and Erasa went into the girls. When the girls came out, Videl was wearing her green gi ensemble, which included her brown furry belt, and Erasa was wearing a pair of shorts and a long, plain white t-shirt. When the guys came out, Sharpner was wearing a white muscle shirt and a pair of black basketball shorts. Gohan was wearing a blue gi with a red sash with a brown furry belt. The four went over to the bleachers and sat down waiting for Mike to show up.

"Wonder where Mike is." Gohan said nervously because he just realized that everyone in the gym was staring at his well-toned muscles.

No soon had he said this that Mike walks into the gym but he was no longer wearing the suit form earlier. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, with a black shirt, and a black trench coat that had a picture of a dragon on the back that looked oddly a lot like Shenron only it was red outlined with a black body (A/N: Think about what those guys from the movie The Matrix was wearing every time they go into the Matrix). He was still wearing his black sunglasses so no one besides Gohan and Videl knows that he has gold eyes. All of the black that he was wearing made his silver hair stick out like a sore thumb.

"What happened to the suit that you were wearing this morning Mike?" asked Gohan.

"Suits aren't my style. I prefer these kinds of cloths to anything else. I only wore a suit because the school board begged me to wear one during my assembly."

"That sucks. So what are we doing today Mike?"

"Why don't you go sit down with your friends again so that I can tell you." That's when Gohan notices that all eyes were on his so he quickly goes over to his friends and sits down. "Now then. Since we only have a month of school left that all of you can have a choice on what to do (A/N: It's the middle of May right now). There are only two choices though to choose from. You could either do baseball or martial arts. Now I want all who want to do baseball to go to the left of me and those who want to do martial arts go to the right of me.

Out of the fifty students that were in that class, only four of them went to the right. Everyone else choose baseball. The four that choose martial arts were Gohan, Videl, Sharpner, and some jock named Sean.

"Alright everyone who chose to do baseball, will have two friends of mine as teachers. Perhaps you've heard of one or both of them before. Let me introduce you to Yamcha and Krillin." Everyone was in shock that they would have the best baseball player of all time and a former Martial Arts Tournament competitor teaching them the fundamentals of baseball for the next month. "They're in your hands you guys. Don't screw it up or I'll kick your asses."

"Sure thing Mike. Now then why don't we all head over to the baseball fields so that we can get started." Said Yamcha.

Mike waited for everyone to leave before turning to the other four students. "Alright, I would like to know how much, if any, training experience and if so, the name of your sensei if any."

Sean was the first to go. "I've been training under the Crane Elder for two years now and I am the top of his class."

Then went Sharpner. "I've been training for three and a half years under my father and I have just been accepted to Hercule's new martial arts school."

Next went Videl. "I've been training for four years under my mother and I have just started training under Gohan."

This shock Sharpner and Sean greatly and Sharpner couldn't wait to spread this bit of information to Erasa who happened to be the biggest gossip in school. Then Gohan started talking. "I've been training for the last seven years now (A/N: All of them are twelve). I've had several sensei's but the main ones were my first sensei Piccolo and then my father Son Goku."

If what Videl said surprised Sharpner before then he was beyond shock now. Here was a kid who many thought was just a nerd but was really a nerd who have been trained under the Demon King Piccolo, and the legendary fighter Son Goku who happened to be his very own father. Sean on the other hand looked like he was full of rage at what Gohan just said. (A/N: If you've seen the outcome of the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament on Dragonball then you could probably guess why he was so mad)

"Alright you four. Since all of you have some experience we will just spar during class. Actually, you will spar while I give you some suggestions. At the end of the year, all who chose to do martial arts will spar with me once and I will grade you on your performance. Now then, judging by what you told me, I have decided that Gohan and Videl will be sparing partners and Sharpner and Sean will be sparing partners. I will let you swap sparing partners for a day or two but that will be it. For now on I expect you to wear whatever you wear during your training for gym class. For the remainder of the class, I would like you four just to do some stretch…"

"NO!" interrupted Sean. "I want to face Gohan in a fight right here, right now." By now the four people in the room could see the anger that Sean was radiating. The only one who was intimidated by this was Sharpner while Gohan, Videl, and Mike just looked on in confusion.

"And why would you like to that kid?" asked Mike.

"So I can exact my revenge on the Son family for what they did to my master."

"And what exactly did the Son family do to your master?"

"That fool Goku reduced my master's brother, Toa Pie Pie, to getting cybernetic enhancements just to stay alive, and because of him and that old fool Roshi, my master lost two of the greatest warriors to ever grace his dojo. If it weren't for them, then Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu wouldn't have gone soft. Today is the day that I get the revenge against the Son family that my master wants more than anything by destroying Gohan."

Mike ponders all that was just said. ~I remember now. The Crane Elder from the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament that was thrown from the ring by Roshi's Kamehameha Wave. This could prove somewhat interesting. Hehe. ~ "Alright kid. Lets go outside to the ring that I have set up and you can fight Gohan there in front of your classmates. That is, if it is alright with Gohan."

"I have no problem with that. Lets go." Said Gohan while Sharpner's eyes bulged out of his head for accepting this challenge and Videl was trying very hard to keep her giggles down for she knows that Sean doesn't stand a chance.

"Great lets go then." Mike said as the walked outside to the ring which happened to be right next to the baseball field. The four students were right behind Mike. While Gohan and Sean went into the ring Mike got Krillin and Yamcha's attention. "Hey guys, bring the students over here. Sean wants to fight Gohan for what happened at 22nd Tournament between you and the others and the Crane Elder. So, being the kind of guy that I am, I'm going to allow this to happen. So bring everyone over so that they could watch too."

"Sure thing Mike." Said Krillin as he and Yamcha brought everyone to sit on the bleachers around the ring where Gohan and Sean were staring each other down. If you were to look at the students' faces then you will see fear in many of them because, everyone knows what kind of dangerous person Sean can be when angered. Some has even heard that he has started his own gang that he recently started and they already have a reputation as being a very dangerous gang that goes around town with guns blaring.

"Rules are as followed. You win if you throw your opponent out o the ring or it they give up. If you, deliberately or not, hurt anyone in the audience so help me I will rip your head off with my bare hands." Mike said this with venom dripping down each word that it sent a chill through everyone including Gohan and Videl. Mikes tone of voice then seemed to do a 180. "Well, with that said, let the match begin."

With that Sean lunged at Gohan with a fury of punches and kicks, which Gohan easily blocked or dodged. After five minutes of this Gohan was starting to get bored so he delivers his own punch straight into Sean's gut that caused him to fly across the ring. Everyone but Videl, Krillin, and Yamcha was surprised by how easily Gohan stopped Sean with one punch. But then something very unexpected happened. Sean pulled out a small handgun that he had hidden in his shorts. Some of the girls, and a few of the guys screamed at the sight but Gohan just stood there giving Sean a glare that could rival one of Vegeta's.

"Like I said before Son Gohan. I am doing this out of revenge for my master. Time to die." As Sean said that he pulled the trigger and a bullet went straight at Gohan. Everyone feared for the worst when they heard the gunshot but faster than anyone could see, Gohan reached up and caught the bullet in his hand. To say the least, Sean started to freak out. "Th…tha…that's impossible. What the hell are you?" Before Sean could say anything else Gohan ran up and delivered a blow to Sean's face so hard that he went flying out of the ring. The only thing is, he didn't come back down. (A/N: Use your imagination about that one).

"Well, that was…interesting. Well look at the time class is over. But before you go I would like Gohan, Videl, Krillin, and Yamcha to please stand behind me for a moment. Now the rest of you are to look at me and only me." As Mike said this he took off his sunglasses with his left hand as he pointed the palm of his right hand to the students. All of a sudden, something that resembled an eye appeared on Mike's forehead as his yellow eyes began to glow (A/N: Just so that you know, it is that eye thing the Yami Yugi gets on his forehead in the show Yu-Gi-Oh). Everyone's eyes that were in front of Mike started to glaze over. "You will all forget about Sean. You've never met him, and he never existed." Just as fast as it started it all ended and Mike had his sunglasses back on before anyone came out of their trance like states. After everyone went to his or her respected locker rooms Gohan and Videl turned to Mike.

"What the hell was that Mike?" asked Videl.

"That was me erasing the memory of Sean from everyone but your minds. See you guys tomorrow." With that Mike was engulfed in flames and when the flames disappeared, so did Mike.

"Man I got to learn how he does that." Said Krillin.

"Ya, I know what you mean. Think of all of the things we can do with a technique like that." Said Yamcha. Gohan and Videl went to their respectable locker rooms before heading out to fly to Gohan's for more training. Thus ended Gohan's first day of school.

A/N: There you have it people. I will not do another chapter like this again. I found it pretty boring to write so I'm go to fast forward the next chapter a week so that Mike's tournament could be announced. I want to get on with the main plot of my story because I keep on getting great ideas for the sequels to this story and this story isn't even half done yet. Stay tuned for the next installment of Hells Rising.