Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ The Fighters’ Return ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yo! Yo! Yo! I'm back once again. Not much to say this time except that the first part of this story is sort of a summery of everything that I have decided to skip because I want to start my tournament as soon as possible. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 15 - The Fighters' Return

It has almost been a year since that day where Mike announced his tournament, which is set to take place in a little over a week from now. A lot has happened in that time. It did not take long for Gohan to get Videl to become a Super Saiyan. Since the moment that Videl transformed, Gohan and Videl wore a bracelet that was made by Mike that hides their ki signature so that no one knows how strong they are becoming. About a week before that happened, Gohan me up with Lime again while he was out shopping for his mother at Lime's grandfather's shop. Lime became good friends with Gohan and Videl very quickly and they met up with each other everyday when Gohan and Videl weren't training.

Shortly after school let out in June, Mirai Trunks showed up again saying that he was staying for good because his mother just died. Everyone calls him Mirai so that they don't confuse him with Chibi Trunks. Since Gohan and Videl spent most of their time with each other, Mirai seamed to spend all of his time with Lime. (A/N: Hint, hint. Just so you know, in my story Mirai is only 17 and Lime is 13). Shortly after Mirai's arrival, the Z Fighters found out that Krillin and Number Eighteen have started dating.

Right before Gohan and Videl started eighth grade, all of the Z Fighters found out that Launch and Tien have been married for the last ten years and have a five-year-old son. By now it was Gohan's thirteenth birthday and school was ending in eight days because of Mike's tournament. (A/N: It is now the middle of May again three days before Cell Games and seven days before the start of the tournament). All of Gohan's friends and family (A/N: Minus Goku, he's not back yet) were gathered in the backyard of Capsule Corp celebrating Gohan's birthday.

"Alright Gohan, its time to open your presents." Said Chichi as Gohan finished up his cake. ~Thank Dende that he didn't destroy this cake like he did to the one from last year. ~

"Alright presents." Exclaimed Gohan. "Hey Goten, do you want to help me open them?" Goten just giggles as Gohan picks him up. (A/N: Did I forget to mention that Goten was born three months ago? Silly me).

"So who's present is first?" Asked Gohan. "How about yours Mike?"

"No way man. Mine is the best present of them all and the best should be saved for last." This caused the others to get angry with Mike. Mike just laughed at the angry expressions on their faces.

Bulma was the first to give him a gift. "Here Gohan. I just finished perfecting it and I think that you'll enjoy it." Gohan opens the small box only to see a capsule in it. He threw it to the ground and out popped a very strange motorcycle. "It's based on the designs that Mike gave me. It's solar powered and the engine doesn't make a sound. What makes this motorcycle different from others is that it converts into a submarine and a plane all of which could reach up to speeds of Mach 5. Just ask Mike to learn how to drive it."

"Wow, thanks Bulma. This could help me out when I'm trying to sneak…um never mind, hehe." Gohan laughs nervously with his hand behind his head in a typical Son fashion as Chichi glares daggers at him. Everyone just laughs at this.

Chichi then drops her glare and hands Gohan his present. "Here Gohan, I just know that you'll like this." Gohan opens the box to see a gi identical to Goku's only it had Piccolo's symbol on the back and his own symbol on the front.

"Thanks mom, I love it." Gohan stares at the gi for a moment before turning to Mike. "Hey Mike, when will we be able to wish my dad back?"

"Soon kid, real soon." Mike replies with a smirk.

Yamcha and Master Roshi gave Gohan some Hentai magazines but Chichi quickly took them and burned them. Gohan just mumbled a thanks to them while blushing furiously. Piccolo gave Gohan a beautifully made, double-edged sword with his name inscribed on the hilt of the sword in Namek. Krill and Number Eighteen gave Gohan a photo album of all of the good times that they all had. Korin and Yajirobe gave Gohan a bag of Senzu Beans that has have a very powerful spell placed on it so that the bag would never run out of Senzu Beans. Mike did the spell that was put on the bag, but they weren't going to say that. Dende gave him two very detailed sculptures of the two Eternal Dragons, Porunga and Shenron. Tien and Launch gave Gohan a book that they written of every attack that Tien has come up with in his lifetime in much detail so that Gohan and Videl could learn them. (A/N: It was more like Tien talked while Launch listened and wrote it all down before turning it into a book). Mirai gave Gohan a dagger that use to belong to Mirai Gohan. The strange thing about it was that the dagger seemed to go well with the sword that Piccolo gave him. (A/N: Ironic huh?) Lime gave him a painting that she made of the area where they first met. All that Videl gave him was a card saying that he will be getting his present a little later. (A/N: You should be able to figure that out a little later) The next person, surprisingly enough to give him a present, was Vegeta.

"Here brat." Gohan opens the box to see a pendent of a sword with something written across it in Saiyan. "It says `Pride' in case you were wondering. This is the highest level of honor that can be given to you by the Saiyan race."

"Thanks Vegeta." Gohan then puts the pendent around his heck as Vegeta goes back to leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Alright Mike, you're the only one left. Lets see your great present."

"Here you go kid. I just know that you're going to love it more than everyone else's." Mike then hands Gohan a strangely shaped present. When he opened it he sweat dropped while everyone else just fell over anime style. Except for Vegeta that is. He was laughing his ass off.

"Your great present is nothing more than a mirror. Ha, what a joke."

Mike just continues to smirk. "Look into it kid." The moment that Gohan looks into it he gasps and drops the mirror, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

Before anyone could say anything Gohan jumped up, turned around and jumped over everyone only saying one word in the process, which everyone heard as clear as day. "DAD!!" Everyone quickly turns around and sure enough, there was Goku with arms wide-open accepting Gohan's hug. Chichi then lets out a shrill scream and also jumps into Goku's arms crying with tears of happiness. Everyone watches quietly as the Son family was finally reunited.

Bulma then saw that Goten was still sitting by Gohan's presents so she decides to bring him over to them. When she went to pick him up, she saw Vegeta still standing by the wall. ::Why Vegeta. I am surprised to see that you have not yet challenged Goku to a fight yet.::

::QUIET WOMAN! I made a deal with Mike that if I do not interrupt this little reunion when Kakarot returns then I am guaranteed to fight him in one round during his tournament. As soon as all of this sappy stuff is over with, I will challenge Kakarot.::

~ Same old Vegeta. ~ With that, Bulma brings Goten over to the Son family. When Gohan sees Bulma coming with Goten he walks over to her and grabs him out of her hands and brings him over to Goku.

"Hey dad. I want to introduce you to Goten, your second son."

"WHAT!? I have another son?…Wow." Goku then takes Goten out of Gohan's hands. "Hey there Goten. I'm your daddy." Goten just giggles as Goku puts him on his shoulder. "So what else have I missed while I was gone. I see some new faces here as well as a few faces that I didn't count on seeing when I came back.

"Well dad, Mirai here is living here now since his mother died in his time line. He showed up a few months after you where gone. Number Eighteen and Krillin started dating about a month after Cell Games. In fact, they are getting married in just two days."

"Krillin you sly dog. Congratulations."

"Thanks." Krillin says as he starts to blush.

"The re head over next to Mirai is Lime. We met right before Cell Games. You seemed to know her grandfather or something."

"Oh yea, now I remember her. How's your grandfather doing these days Lime?"

"He's doing just great Goku."

"That's good to here. So who's this young lady Gohan?"

"Dad, this is Videl. I've been training her ever since I met her right after Cell Games."

Goku then ponders this before saying anything. "Is she your mate Gohan?" Goku asks jokingly.

"DAD!" Everyone snickers at this but then Goku starts to sniff the air and a look of realization comes across his face. Gohan and Videl could only think of one thing at that moment. ~ Oh shit. ~

"Wait a minute. She really is your mate, isn't she Gohan?" Gohan and Videl starts to blush furiously while everyone but Chichi, Vegeta, Trunks, and Lime stare at them in shock. Gohan and Videl told Trunks and Lime a week after it happened and Vegeta found out the same way that Goku just did. He could tell by their scents that they have mated. Chichi, on the other hand, grabs her trusty Frying Pan of Doomâ"¢ and hits Gohan over the head with it with as much force as she could muster.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME, YOUR OWN MOTHER, THAT YOU TWO ALREADY MATED! NOW WE HAVE TO PLAN ANOTHER WEDDING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE TWO OF YOU!" saying that Chichi is mad right now is an understatement but the her tone of voice did a 180. "OOO! I FINALLY GET GRANDCHILDREN!" After that, Chichi faints while everyone else just sweat drops.

Mike then walks over to Chichi and snaps his fingers. Then, just like that, Chichi wakes up. Before she could do or say anything else, Mike spoke up. "Please Chichi, let me talk for a minute before you do anything."

Chichi glares at Mike before backing down. "Fine, but as soon as you're finished, I'm going to have a nice long chat with those two." Gohan and Videl visible gulped at her proclamation.

"Now, for those of you who know me quite well, then you know that I always must go the extra mile." With that Mike snapped his fingers again and the sky started to go dark. Lighting started to shoot everywhere but then five lightning bolts came out of nowhere and struck the ground right in front of Mike. The bolts were so bright that all of the Z Fighters had to cover their eyes. When the light finally died down, the Z Fighters were surprised to see five beings have took the places of the lightning bolts. It seemed that four Saiyans, two male and two female, along with a species that resembled Nameks have showed up.

Goku recognized the green one quickly but was very confused about the four Saiyans. "Hey Pikkon, what are you doing here and who are your friends? They look like Saiyans and that one looks like me only he has a scar on his face ant that one looks like Vegeta only with a mustache."

"I'm here to enter Mike's tournament. I do not know who these four are but Mike brought them with us."

"Shut up green bean. Don't you have any idea who I am? I am the mighty warrior Vegeta, king of the entire Saiyan race. A race that is considered one of the most powerful in the entire universe."

"Whatever you say…King Vegeta."

Prince Vegeta, (A/N: I'll just call this one Vegeta for now on) finally got over his initial shock and spoke up. "What the hell are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be dead?"

"Shut up brat. Like Green bean over there, I'm here for the tournament as well. Now what is this I hear about you mating with a weakling human?" (A/N: Big mistake on his part)

Vegeta smirked as Bulma brought her frying pan onto King Vegeta's head. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH INSOLENCE! IF YOU ARE EXPECTING TO HAVE A PLACE TO STAY HERE THEN YOU BETTER SHAPE UP MISTER! IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HFIL THAT I ALLOW TWO ARROGANT PRICKS LOOSE IN MY HOME!" All of the Saiyans and Nameks present were covering their ears in pain because of what Bulma just did.

King Vegeta then turned to his son. "Now I know why you chose her for a mate brat." Vegeta did nothing but continued to smirk.

Then Videl, who has been entirely silent since the bright light died down, did something completely out of character. She ran up to one of the female Saiyans and jumped into her arms crying tears of joy. "Mommy! I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you two Videl honey. There hasn't been a day that's gone by that I wasn't thinking of you." Everyone remained silent for the next few minutes before Videl's mother spoke up again. "Now what's this that I hear of you already finding a mate?"

Videl just blushed. "Well…you see…" By now Mike has have enough so he spoke up.

"Alright, enough of all this mushy stuff already. I believe that there are still two more Saiyans to introduce. Goku this is your father Bardock and you mother Celipa. Bardock, Celipa, this is you son Kakarot. Goku is his earth name in case you were wondering."

"You live under an earth name boy. Where is your Saiyan honor? I think living here has made you too soft Kakarot." Says Bardock.

"That's strange. I wonder why someone would need two names for?" ponders Celipa.

Everyone just sweat drops at this before Krillin speaks up. "At least we now know where Goku gets his naïve-ness from huh guys?"

Mike then speaks up again. "Like I said, I always go the extra mile. Anyway, you all have ten days to get ready for my tournament. You can spend that time training, resting, catching up with your friends and family, spend time with you mates, whatever. I don't care. Just one thing though, no one is to spar with anyone. I want everyone to wait till the tournament to see how strong you've all become in the last year. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to my island to do any and all finishing touches for the tournament." Mike was about to leave until he stopped. "One more thing…DON'T BE LATE OR ELSE!…One more thing…I told you my present was the best." With that Mike was engulfed in flames once again and when the flames died down Mike was nowhere to be seen.

At that exact moment, the same thought went through everyone's minds. ~ How did he do that? ~

A/N: Well that's all for now. The tournament is finally going to begin in the next installment of Hells Rising.

If anyone knows any sites that have Fighting Foodon fan fictions then please tell me. So far the only ones that I've found was the four on ff.net and I wand more.