Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ The Unbelievable Truth ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Would all of you vote already? I'm still waiting for some votes. I've only gotten one so far. That vote was for my idea that Videl would also go to Namek. Guess what? I have the first chapter done and posted so please check it out. This story is almost over. There are probably three more chapters at the most. This chapter will also be a short one. That's all I got to say right now so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

< Telepathic Conversation >

~ Thinking ~

:: Bond ::

Chapter 24 - The Unbelievable Truth

"Start talking! Who or what are you and what the hell is going on!"

A large clang is heard as the frying pan of doomâ"¢ connects with Gohan's skull.

"Watch your mouth young man."

"Sorry mom. I just want to know what's just happened."

"I'll tell you if you let me catch my breath a little. It may not seem like it but I did use quite a bit of energy in that battle." Says Mike, whom everyone just realizes is in deed breathing heavily. After a few minutes Mike starts talking.

"This may be hard for all of you to comprehend but please bare with me and try not to interrupt me while I tell you the entire story. You see, many, many years ago, before the dawn of time, all that there was, was a big black void. There was nothing there, just empty space. That soon changed though. For some strange reason that still eludes me to this day, two explosions occurred. From these two explosions rose two beings of unimaginable power. They considered each other to be twin brothers at the time since they looked and acted similar. They each had there own powers as well as powers that were shared between the two. One possessed immortality, which meant that he could never die, eternal youth, and reign over the deepest parts of hell. He could also, with time and energy cross between one dimension at a time. The other brother only had eternal youth so he could be killed. Unlike the other brother though, he could cross over any number of dimensions at a time. Both of them had the power to create life and other things to go with it but it required a lot of energy. So whenever they decided to create a new species, they did it together so that they wouldn't tire out so easily. They lived happy lives for a while, but then it all went down hill."

"When they started to create life forms, they started small and worked there way up. After three billion years of this, they decided to try a little experiment. They wanted to see what would happen if they were to give a life form their own free will. They created a species that they felt was suitable for this little experiment. They called them, humans. They put the humans on a little island on a planet that they created a while ago. That planet was earth and that island was Atlantis." A few gasps were heard at this.

"While the brothers were observing them, one of them discovered something odd about the way that the humans lived. He wanted to know how could the humans live without a master to control them, without them having to fear for their lives like others before them did day in and day out. So he disguised himself as a human and went to live on the island for a while to investigate. Boy was he surprised when he found the answer. That day was the day that he discovered humanity for the first time." Mike pauses for a moment.

"The other brother though, was getting tired of watching the humans and decided that it was time to end the little experiment and start having some fun with them like he usually does along with his brother with every other species. Too bad for him though, that his brother, who was living with the humans had other plans." (A/N: Confused yet?)

When he arrived to Atlantis, he was surprised to see his brother there, in his full glory, blocking his way. When he asked him why is he blocking him, he said that what they have been doing to the creatures that they created was wrong. He then challenged his brother in order to protect the people of Atlantis. He lost the battle but his life was spared. However, Atlantis and its people were destroyed. That battle was the battle that started the war between good and evil."

"The brother that lost vowed to recreate many species and protect them with every ounce of his power. He did things like create hundreds of planets and thousands of dimensions in order to spread them out so that it would be harder for his brother to find and destroy them. Ever since that day, he has never lost a battle against his brother or his army." Mike stops and waits for someone to speak up. Gohan is the first one to speak up.

"That's a good story and all Mike, but what does any of that have to do with what's going on now?"

"The evil brother's name, who destroyed Atlantis, is Leo. The good brother's name, who tried to protect Atlantis, is Angel. Guess which one I am."

A/N: Told you it was short. I'm sorry if anyone got confused during this chapter. I'll try not to do that again. Please take a look at my other fic also. It's called The New DBZ and it needs a better title. Stayed tuned for the next installment of Hells Rising.