Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ High School...Dbz Style ❯ Action In Detention ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own it dang it!!!!
A/N: I had some free time on my hands sooooooooo here it goes!!!

Ch. 15! Up already! Yay! The whole gang BUSTED and is in detention!
WARNING: I'M VERY HYPER TODAY AND MY HYPER FRIEND IS WITH ME AS WELL!!!
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I'll shaddup now.
~*~

The next day after a long, exhausting day of school, the gang met up in detention hall.

"Aw man..." Goku sighed, "This sucks."

Vegeta sneered, "Ya think?"

"Yeah.."

"I was being sarcastic you idiot."

"Oh...heh heh...I was too."

Vegeta raised an eyebrow, looking at him oddly.

"Really! I was!"

"Sure..."

"Well, at least we'll all be together." Karina spoke up, and her green eyes flashed dangerously.
"So stop fighting!!!"

The two sweat dropped. "Yeah..."

"Now!" Bulma tried to seem perky. "Lets get this over with."

She lead the way to the detention room. Holding her breath, she knocked on the door. The door
sqeaked open slowly. They all gasped. Mr. Swattersworth was peering at them from the door way.

"Your still here!?" Piccolo asked, his eyes wide.

"YOU!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" He screamed.

Piccolo raised his eyebrow and thought, 'These three hours are going to be way too long..."
"Ok, freak, move." Vegeta shoved past the insane teacher, making a pathway for the others to enter.

"Um...what's with this guy?" Chi-Chi asked, looking down at the shaking man on the floor as she entered.

"He has..problems." Goku answered.

"Serious problems." Piccolo corrected.

"Right, SERIOUS problems." Goku grinned.

They took their seats, and here's how it was:

Front row left to right: Goku, Chi-Chi, Karina, and Piccolo.

Second row: The hit-on-Karina guy whose name is Jed, Bulma, Vegeta, and some guy with black circles
under his eyes and looking stoned.

Yes it's a small classroom. They need to do some more fund-raisers or something, it's a poor school.
Anyways thats the seating arrangement.

Jed casually looked over at Bulma from the corner of his eye. Vegeta raised an eyebrow at the guy next to him.

"Hey...do you need anything?? I have connections...if you show me some green I can hook you up."
He was smiling oddly, a crazed look in his eyes.

"Who ARE you?" Vegeta asked, an annoyed scowl on his face.

"Me...you can..heh..heh...call me Drug Lord...I'll hook you up."

"Well I know what your in here for..." Vegeta looked to the front of the classroom.

"Seriously...If you want some weed I-"

Vegeta cut him off, turning to him, a dangerous glint in his eyes. "Look, you talk to me again and
I'll 'hook you u' with my fist! Get the picture?"

"Ooh so you want crack?"

"No! I'll say it slowly for you: Don't talk to me...if you do I punch face. Get it?"

"Why would you punch your face?"
Vegeta had, had it. He punched the guy hard in the temple and he flew to the wall. With a loudbang he hit it, slid down into a sitting position and shook his head.

"Oooww...man I need some crack..." He brought a pen container to his nose, which was filled with
a white sort of powder. He covered one nostril with his hand and stuck the container opening up
the other. He inhaled deeply and shivered.

"Ohh...baby..." He sighed happily. He twitched, a grin on his face.

Vegeta shook his head in a dismissive way and turned to Bulma. Bulma was turned away and all Vegeta could
see was her back and the back of her blue head.

"Uh..Bul-"

"Leave me alone!!!" Bulma growled. Vegeta blinked, thinking, 'That was uncalled for...'

"Really Jed! Your such a loser!" She turned herself to the front of the classroom, eyes closed and
eyebrows furrowed angrily.

"Huh?! JED!?" Vegeta growled, leaning over his desk to see past Bulma.

"Oh..Jed's this stupid flirt, Vegeta." Bulma explained.

"Huh?! Vegeta!? Who's that!?" Jed leaned over his desk to see him.

"I'M her BOYFRIEND!" Vegeta growled, shoving his own thumb into his chest, pointedly.

"She has a boyfriend?" Jed gulped. "Uh buddy, I really didn't know.." He said looking fearfully
at Vegeta's muscular arms.

"Well you should! We've been together since...uh...A LONG TIME AGO, OK!!!"

"I'm really sorry!" Jed whimpered, sinking into his seat, "Don't hurt me!"

Vegeta raised his eyebrow, thinking 'This is pitiful...'

Bulma scowled over at Jed, "Get a grip, he pities you, I can tell."

Vegeta shifted around in his seat uncomfortably. 'Sometimes I suspect she reads my mind...'

Bulma kicked Jed in the shin. "OW!!" He yelped.

"Hmph!" She turned her head away from him, slapping him in the face with her ponytail.

"WHY DOES THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!? GIRLS ALWAYS SLAP ME WITH THEIR PONYTAILS!!!"

Vegeta leaned over his desk to look at him again, smirking that smirk of his.

"Maybe if you didn't try to pick up chicks that are way out of your reach...besides..thats un healthy...
especially if they are taken..." He cracked his knuckles.

Meawhile...

Piccolo was very bored and looked around. Karina and Chi-Chi were chatting away, giggling.
He saw Goku, who was looking as bored as he felt. He glanced behind him at Vegeta who was
walking over to some kid in a leather jacket.

"You see..." He was saying, "I don't like guys who try to hit on my girl..." He leaned closer to
the kid.

Piccolo smirked. 'If he tried to hit on Karina...it would not be pretty.'

Vegeta brought his hand over his shoulder, like he was about to hit Jed across the face. Jed flinched
wildly. He brought the back of his hand an inch away from Jed's face and, with a flick of his wrist,
slapped him lightly. Well, it hurt pretty bad for Jed, since he was so weak compared to Vegeta.

Vegeta smirked and patted him, well, more like thumped him, on the head. "Don't do it again...or else."

Piccolo looked at Karina, then wondered how such a nice girl could get detention. He lightly tapped her
on the shoulder. "How did you get in here anyway?" he asked her.

"Oh," She turned to look behind her and pointed to Jed,"that jerk was hitting on me, so I um... punched him,
and a teacher caught us."

Piccolo widened his eyes."Good girl." He patted her lightly on the head and they laughed.

"And the worst thing," she said scowling,"he called you a green freak!"

Piccolo's expression changed. "Now he's gonna get it." He stood wordlessly, scowl in place, and
walked up to Jed's desk, where Vegeta still was. Vegeta looked up questioningly.

"He hit on my girl too." Piccolo exclaimed, scowl still in place. Vegeta smirked and nodded knowingly.

He stood back and Piccolo put his hands on Jed's desk, leaning forward till his face was an inch from his.
Jed cringed thinking, 'Oh no I'm gonna get hurt.'

"You hit on MY girl...and called me a freak???" Piccolo growled. For a second no one moved and there
was an odd silence. Suddenly Piccolo brought his head back and brought it forward again, hitting Jed's
forehead with his. Jed was knocked out instantly.

"Heh heh..." Goku had been watching, "That was cool dude."

"Thanks," Piccolo smirked, and walked over to Karina, putting his arm around her shoulders.

Bulma smiled, "Our guys are so caring and protective." She said to Karina.

"Hey! I'm caring and protective too!" Goku exclaimed, putting his arm around Chi-Chi.

They all laughed. The guy that was high off of crack laughed really loud, cracking up.

"Man! That's funny!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he exclaimed.

The insane teacher jumped off the floor, mouth foaming. Making monkey noises, he ran to
the teacher's desk at the front of the room and jumped on it. He turned to the class and beat his chest.
"I am Moooooooooooooonkey Man!!!" He said, like a super hero.

"I am the defender of BANANAS AND MONKEYS!" He put his left hand on his hip, and brought his right above his
and looked around. "WHAT's THIS!??" He exclaimed, looking at the stoned dude.

He ran over to him and snatched the pen container from him. "What is this?!"

"Uh...crack?"

"Ahhh the crack! It speaks to me!" He put it to his ear. "Sniff me? That's what it tells me!"

"Bite me." Vegeta said.

"Huh?" Goku asked.

"What's going on??" Piccolo asked.

"The teacher's psycho." Karina answered.

"That's nothing new."
"He's 'Monkey Man,'" Bulma said, putting two fingers up and down with each hand.

"That's...nice?" Chi-Chi said, trying to keep order.

"I like bananas.." Goku said suddenly. Everyone blinked at him for a moment.

"Hey so do I son, Good decision." Mr. Swattersworth smiled.

"Are you my father?"

Everyone blinked again. "Uh...he isn't your father Goku...Bardock is, remember?" Piccolo looked at him.

"Yes! It's all coming back to me now! When I was a small boy..."

"I don't care." Vegeta cut him off.

"You never do!" Goku grinned.

Suddenly Mr. Swattersworth started howling like a monkey again and jumped onto his desk. He beat his
chest like a gorilla again and jumped onto one of the smaller desks. "Monkeys!?" he yelled. "Where
are the monkeys?!"

He jumped down in front of a wide-eyed Bulma and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "You took them didn't you?!"

"No!" Bulma yelled, a little scared, "Let go of me!"

Unexpectedly, Bulma was hurled over the shoulder of te crazed teacher. She screamed, her legs failing, trying to kick him.

"My queen! We shall live together forever in the happy land of bannans! COME!!!"

He started for the door. Vegeta growled and ran after him, and grabbed the back of his shirt, stopping him.

"Let go of her, nut-case!!!" Vegeta growled, trying to grab her from him.

"My queen! I'll save you from this possessed human!"

"Dude, I'm more of a monkey than you are..."

"LIAR!! I'm the monkey KING!"
"Well I'm the prince of a race that can turn into monkeys." Vegeta said proudly.

"So?? I'm the KING!!!" He flung the classroom door open, and ran down the hall, Bulma over his shoulder.

"This is gay." Vegeta growled, running after him.

The rest of the gang, including the drug addict, ran after them. "This is cool!" he laughed.

Vegeta was surprised by the teachers speed, because he was already out the door. When Vegeta
looked out, he saw him trying to climb the tree without dropping Bulma. Vegeta ran under him,
trying to decide if he should fly up after him. He was about to when Bulma came falling at him.

He caught her and was surprised when, like a possessed monkey, the teacher dropped onto his shoulder
and started beating on his head with his fists. He was making his insane monkey sounds, while Vegeta,
with wide eyes, stumbled around. Piccolo grabbed the psycho from his shoulders and karate chopped him,
knocking him out.

He dragged him carelessly back up the steps, not minding that his head hit every one. He chuckled as he
dragged him through the halls, getting weird looks from remaining teachers.

He nodded, smirking, and pointed to the guy he was dragging, "He's psycho.." Everyone nodded understandingly.

He arrived at the principal's office and opened the door. The principal, Mr. Chubbs, who was fat, looked up
from his work and blinked at the unconscious teacher. Piccolo dragged him inside the door.

"Uh...this guys psycho and...has problems. So...I'd think it would be good if you got him to a phsyco bin...
pronto. Got it? Good."

He let go of the insane, unconcious man's pant leg, which he had been dragging him by. With a single wave he left
and returned outside to his friends.

Bulma was hugging Vegeta around the neck, still in his arms, thanking him for catching her repeatedly.
Chi-Chi and Goku were hand-in-hand watching them, laughing.

"Thank you! Thank you so much! You saved me."

Vegeta coughed, "Bulma..it's kinda hard to breath..."

"Oh," She let go, smiling apologetically. "Sorry about that."
He smirked "It's ok," and dropped her gently to her feet. He leaned closer and they kissed briefly.

Karina walked to Piccolo and smiled, "That was kind of fun." She put her hands on his shoulders and smiled, leaning closer,
and kissed him. Piccolo's eye ridges raised, just like eyebrows. He put his hands on her waist.

Chi-Chi sighed, looking at the two couples. "If they aren't talking they're kissing."

Goku turned her to him. "That's a bad thing?" He smiled.

Chi-Chi smiled, "Depends.."

They leaned closer to each other until their lips met...




~*~

The end! Of that chapter anyhow! Didja like it? I know it's psycho but that's cuz I'm feelin' like
it! Aahahaha! Feel my....uh....AUTHORIZINGNESS!!!!
Ok I've scared you enough......................for today *Dun dun Dun*

*laughs all Muahahaha like and peace signs, winking.* ^_~v