Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ How Did I Fall In Love With You? ❯ How Did I Fall In Love With You ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer- I don't own DBZ, the characters or places mentioned in this fic. They all belong to...umm....what's his name??? Well, they don't belong to me! Neither does the song How Did I Fall In Love With You?

~ How Did I Fall In Love With You? (Dear Diary...) ~


Dear Diary-

Oooh! I met the sweetest guy at the park today! We met while I was baby-sitting Emiko. His name is Vegeta. He is 19 (only about a year older than me!) and he's SO CUTE!!! He seems a little cold to other people, but he's really nice to me. Tomorrow we are going on a picnic. Eek! I hope I don't make an idiot out of myself....as always!

~Bulma~

Remember when we never needed each other?
The best of friends like sister and brother.


Dear Diary-

Vegeta and I have become really close. He's like my best friend; we can tell each other anything. And we spend so much time together! It's only Wednesday and we've already been out playing Volleyball and Golf one day and going to an amusement park another day. Everything's an adventure with him! He's so much fun to be with! Oops! Gotta end here. Vegeta's picking me up in 15 minutes for lunch.

~Bulma~


We understood we'd never be alone.

Dear Diary-

Oh.....my.....gosh! Even as I write, I'm pinching my arm to be sure that it all wasn't just a dream! You see, I've had a little crush on Vegeta for awhile and today, out by the pond, while we were talking about my 18th birthday coming up next week, and he leaned over and just kissed me in midsentence!! I have this feeling inside...could I love him?

~ Bulma ~


Those days are gone, now I want you so much.
The night is long and I need your touch.

Dear Diary-

Two weeks ago, Vegeta asked me out and, I don't know if he can sense it, but I think I love him. Is this all moving way too fast? I don't know, but I never ment it to turn out like this...

~ (a very confused) Bulma ~


Don't know what to say, never ment to feel this way.
Don't wanna be alone tonight...



Dear Diary-

Oh, Dende! I can't believe it! I've fallen for him so hard that just writing this makes me wanna cry! I think that I'm gonna go crazy...see, his dad is making him go to America to go to a college called Yale or something! He is leaving in only 3 and 1/2 months! I may never see him after that! What will I do without him??

~Bulma~


What can I do to make you mine?
Fallin' so hard, so fast this time.
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?


Dear Diary-

I can't believe that he has to leave so soon...Why did this have to happen? I mean, I couldn't be happier that we found each other, but why must fate be so cruel? I yearn to run to him and tell him how much I love him and how much I'll miss him...

~ Bulma ~


I hear your voice, and I start to tremble.
Brings back the child that I resemble.


Dear Diary-

Vegeta and I decided to 'just be friends'. He's leaving so soon, and we thought that it might be a little less painful. I guess it's for the best... Who am I kidding? I cried for two hours straight afterwords... so did Vegeta. We held onto each other until; we could stop crying. Dende, I miss him....

~ Bulma ~




I cannot pretend that we can still be friends.
Don't wanna be alone tonight.



Dear Diary-

It is so hard without him...I truly wist that I could run to him and tell him how i really feel-- That I'd move Heaven and Earth just to be with him. And I'd give anything to be with him right now. Can't write anymore...

~ Bulma ~



What can I do to make you mine?
Fallin' so hard, so fast this time.
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?



Dear Diary-

I can't live with the pain anymore. I have to go to him and tell him how I really feel... He has to know. Tonight.

~ Bulma~


Ooh, I wanna say this right, and it has to be tonight.
Just need you to know I dont wanna live this life,
I don't wanna say goodbye. With you I wanna spend
The rest of my life.



Dear Diary-

Last night, I ran to to Vegeta and told him everything.-- how I loved him and wanted to be with him forever. He said he felt the same and...he asked me to marry him. Even though we've only known each other for about 5 or 6 months, I knew this was right, and I accepted. We went out to the riverside, sat along the banks for awile then we made love under the stars

~Bulma~


What can I do to make you mine?
Fallin' so hard, so fast this time.
Everything's changed, we never knew.
How did I fall in love with you?



So, what'd you think?? It was my first ever songfic, so take that into consideration when you review, which I hope you do! Thanks!