Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally ❯ I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Dragonball Z is not mine nor are any of its characters. Got it? Not Mine.

Notes: This is from Vegeta's pov and does have some underlying Yaoi tones. That's all; please remember to review!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As black as the night can get

Everything is safer now

There's always a way to forget

Once you learn to find a way how


This mud ball of a planet has tamed me. All power I once had is now gone. Gone because I let it slip away. All for him. He is my obsession, my reason for living. Kakarott. If it weren't for him I would not be here now. I have reflected for hours on end during training. I still have no idea weather I should hate him or be thankful for it all. No! Not thankful to the idiot! Not appreciative to the creature that took away my pride!

In the blur of serenity

Where did everything get lost?

The flowers of naiveté

Buried in a layer of frost

The smell of sunshine

I remember sometimes


I remember that idiot. Before any new threat had awakened. Lying on the grass with that stupid expression on his face. Just enjoying the flowers and the wind on his face. I would sit there, and watch him sometimes. Trying to figure out how he manages. Trying to discover the secret of his power. But that was all he did. Lie around and fish. He did train sometimes, if you consider a few kicks and punches four times a week training. We never did spar. Sparing would make the final fight a little anti-climatic.

Thought he had it all before they called his bluff

Found out that his skin just wasn't thick enough

Wanted to go back to how it was before

Thought he lost everything

Then he lost a whole lot more


He did lose. He lost a lot when that was over. Maybe most of it was not visible, even to his "friends." He lost his pride; he lost his life. He knew, I knew. His son's rise in power amazed even me. That stupid brat, he was too powerful for his own good. How humiliating. Me, the prince, beaten by a child. Kakarott. He was always the hero. Always the most powerful. He became use to it. He had known that his child was stronger; it just never sank in until then. He had be use to his title. He had never expected to be shown up by his brat. He now knows how I feel. He had taken away my title. He is a fool. When he died, he had lost it all.

A fool's devotion

Swallowed up in empty space

The tears of regret

Frozen to the side of his face


He sees it now. What I went through, what I felt. That is why it works so well. Him and me. The last Saiya-jin on earth. He was the last one. The bond is not so bad now. I've grown to except it. Had I not lived on this planet, I never would have. It is his entire fault. I hate him. I still can't believe I ever bonded with him.

The smell of sunshine

I remember sometime


Now I'm going to die. I'm going to fallow his example. I will lose everything. Now I'm the fool. I'm the fool that fallowed the fool. That damn moron. Look at how he ruined the prince of all Saiya-jin.

I've done all I can do

Could I please come with you?

Sweet smell of sunshine

I remember sometimes


I do still remember though. And now I am finally going to join him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

How was it? Was it good? Tell me please! REVIEW! ^-^