Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Icebox ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm not the smartest guy in Hell, but I know that fuzzy line that separates painful boredom from crazy boredom.
 
And damn, were we getting close to crazy boredom.
 
My father has been here much longer than I have—probably he knows the feeling better than I did. Might've gone off the deep end already, by that point. Hard to tell with him. He said he'd stopped having those premonitions, but no one wins against me at cards that many times in a row.
 
Must be some pretty damn boring premonitions.
 
But then, everything in Hell was boring.
 
 
 
 
Guess alongside overpowered bastards like my brother and psycho—psychic—same thing—martyrs like my father, a guy like me needs to provide a bit more of an introduction. My name won't mean a thing to you, so never mind that. Suffice to say I was one of the few surviving Saiyajin after Planet Vegeta was destroyed by meteo—Freeza. Fucking lizard. If I believe anything that comes from my father's mouth, it's that story—he'd be crazy enough to do it, anyway.
 
`Course, it helped that Prince Vegeta himself confirmed it for us in the short time he was here after the lizard killed him. Was just about the only thing he got to say before the lucky bastard disappeared—wished back to life with those dragon's balls or whatever, I guess. Fine—I'd just as soon do without him. Fucking blueblood.
 
I caught a lot of flak in Hell about being taken down by my weak-ass traitor of a brother. Shoulda seen the looks on their faces when he turned out to be the guy who beat Freeza (no he didn't) and whatever that shit was that was going on when he fought the pink guy (we were granted the pleasure of watching the battle, and I happened to notice the fool's ultimate transformation looked just like me).
 
Not that I really took the time to enjoy the looks on their faces, what with the guy I used to outclass in every way suddenly being praised as everybody's hero.
 
Really—he didn't even kill Freeza. From what I hear, it was Vegeta's son. That's not much better, but at least it's not my fucking little brother.
 
 
 
 
Now that I'm thinking of my brother, though, I'm reminded—there are bigger stories to tell. That's right, better things than what he's done. Don't believe me? You obviously haven't been to Hell recently.