Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Icebox ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So we're practically celebrities nowadays. 'Course, now Cell's keeping a close eye on us all to make sure we don't try something like that on him. Ah, but I'd never do that. We're buddies now. (Kind of. When I can find him, which is not all that often.)
 
Raditsu keeps wanting to go see Babadi, but for the life of me I can't find the little guy. Haven't seen him ever since I had to knock him out. Dunno, maybe he's gotten shy or feels bad for making Bardock's head hurt like that. Maybe he's afraid of me snapping him in half again. Who knows.
 
Speaking of Bardock, I see him around a lot nowadays. We're really good friends, I'd say. Sometimes he doesn't want to deal with the people following 'im around, asking how he pulled it off. A guy needs some time to himself, y'know? So I've taken to following him around, beating down anybody who bothers him. And sometimes, he doesn't even want me around.
 
Well, he's a Super Saiyajin. I leave when he says.
 
As for Freeza, well, nobody ever actually hurt him. Even the onlookers—once Bardock and Raditsu and I left, Cell brought Freeza right back to his throne or whatever where his guards kept most everybody away.
 
But the guy's quiet now and he keeps inside. Bardock goes on about the old days, says that now "it ain't the same, but it ain't too bad." Every now and again Bardock peeks in Freeza's window to say hello. I think he has a real good time with that, guess it's his revenge after Freeza blew up him and our home and all. Seems pretty happy going about his day just that way, card games and sparring and spooking Freeza.
 
But I know people, and I think I know Bardock.
 
He'll get bored again.
 
After all, we're here for eternity.
 
 
...
 
 
 
END