Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ If you were a Saiya-jin... ❯ Blade87 shares ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Wow…long time no write eh? Well….since only ONE more person decided to send in there stuff, this is gonna be one hell of a short chapter. You want longer Chappies? Send something in for me to post then!!!! Yeesh! On ff.net I got to like 12 chapters! Then they deleted it cuase no interactive fics aloud…at least not review wise. So help me beat the old `If You Were…' fic! Its all up to you!

Anyways…Blade87 had to this to say, If he figured out he was a saiya-jin he would…

-Go to his French teachers house and painfully beat her down until she admitted she was a bitch.

-Hit all Fords with a massive Masenko-ha.

-Fly around all day and fly to school everyday

-Go to a Chevy Dealership and get a brand new Cavaleir LS Sport, then go to a place where he can trick out the car and then drag race everyone at school, and if he lost he would beat them down and take there car and his anyways.

Well…lovely, really…Anyways, Thanks Blade for sending in your stuff. This fic will not survive if I don't get more stuff though! So Send me in your share, your thoughts, Please!!!

Thanks to everyone who has already sent in stuff and remember…you can submit more than one entry! Bye!