Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Is It For Business Or Pleasure ? ❯ Orange and Vodka ! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IS IT FOR BUSINESS OR PLEASURE
by Blue Dreamer

Disclaimer: Dragon Ball and everything affiliated with Dragon Ball is not owned by me. Akira Toriyama-san is the rightful creator.

Synopsis: Pan Son is an enterprising young woman and Trunks Brief a successful businessman. What happens when Pan and Trunks meet up at a bar, a couple of hours before their official meeting for a joint venture?

Characters : Pan is 24 et Trunks is 27.

Chapter 01 : Orange and Vodka !

-"Pan, have you finished reading those contracts?" her friend and assistant Melissa asked her.

-"I'm almost finished and then I'll come to that bar of yours" Pan answered back.

~*~*~*~

Pan Son was a young woman is her twenties. Brilliant, intelligent and good looking are just a few of the numerous adjectives that one could use to describe of her. Along with success came jealousy of the other females and only Melissa stood by her when everyone gossiped around ... Kind hearted and genuine ... it was hard to believe that Pan was a tough enterprising woman who never gave up whatsoever. As a child, Pan's dreams consisted of finding her true love, marrying him and living happily ever after ... but as an adult, she soon realized this world had no place for fairytales.

Pan soon learned the ways and means to achieve in business and was one of the top entrepreneurs in the country. Somehow, her press group was the black sheep in this holding and after thinking about it found that the best solution would be to join hands with another investor. When Melissa came back to her office telling her that one Trunks Brief would be interested, she knew this was going to lead to complications but it was challenging.

Trunks Brief was the richest person one could find. Having a radio and television station, it felt right to complete his telecommunications group by focusing of the press group ... and after a couple of emails and calls ... the deal was nearly set. Both parties were to meet in a week ...

~*~*~*~

Back to the present situation ...

-"Ok, I'm done. The contract really seems good" Pan said happily as she was able to keep control on her press group. Indeed unlike the shareholders of the Son's Enterprise Inc. Pan was determined to keep the press section going.

-"Great! At least now you can enjoy yourself a bit" Melissa laughed.

-"Melissa, just remember that I need you fresh for tomorrow, so we cannot wait too long" Pan started.

-"I could say the same" Melissa joked.

"Yeah, well ... I definitely need a good night's sleep in order to be able to fight on this deal" Pan said trying to convince herself.

Pan was the type of woman who was very down to earth ... knew she was beautiful, knew most males desired her ... but deep inside her dreams were still the same 'When will I find Mr. Right?'

-"Hey, let's get going!" Melissa told her.

After ranging all the documents back in order, Pan and Melissa left the office and Pan let Melissa drive her to Shine Down Bar which was the in place to be seen for the young jet-set. As they got there the raven haired girl was surrounded by quite a few males trying the get her favors. By the time Pan managed to get away from them ... Pan felt she needed a drink and went over to the bar and ordered a glass of orange juice. (Pan does not believe in alcohol)

Orange juice being an unusual drink to order, the bartender believed the woman ordered a vodka orange. As Pan finished the glass and got off the chair ... she felt dizzy and collapsed. Fortunately enough, a young man was passing by and managed to catch her before she could knock her head on the floor.

'Who's this angel?' thought Trunks carrying the young woman. Feeling that she needed some air, he took her outside. As Pan gained consciousness... she was still under the spell of alcohol and kissed him.

The young man tried to resist but gave into this kiss. Seconds, minutes or hours later, Trunks realized he had to get back because he had an important meeting but could not just leave this young woman unattended.

After a quick overview of the situation, he decided that the best would be for her to come over to his place. 'It would be better than just letting her go off with someone else.'

Riding back home, Trunks could not help but be distracted by this raven angel who was seducing him. Once he got to his parking lot he gave in and kissed her back with full passion as he was carrying her to his apartment.

~*~*~*~

Meanwhile ...

Melissa was very worried. 'No sign of Pan. Had she been kidnapped or is someone bothering her.'

After enquiring around, she was told that Pan had been kissing some guy and left with him.

Melissa had no option but to go home and hope that Pan would be in office the next day.