Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Is It For Business Or Pleasure ? ❯ You might win a battle but I will win the war ! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
IS IT FOR BUSINESS OR PLEASURE
by Blue Dreamer

Chapter 06: You might win a battle but I will win the war !

Pan was now regretting having given her shares to this arrogant bastard. He was annoying her and what annoyed her most is that she did feel an attraction towards that man. The incident in the elevator made her realise that he was attracted to her. She was not going to give in so easily...

'This man seems to be a playboy...' she thought to herself.


A few minutes later in the board meeting room of Son's Enterprise Inc

-"I believe we need to discuss our merger in more details" Trunks started in the boardroom. There were the directors of both companies along with the lawyers and Pan.

-"The company could shift to Capsule Corporation Telecommunication Group and this building could be sold for a good price" The finance director of Capsule suggested.

-"Hold on" Pan intervened "I believe it is best to keep the companies separate with a separate image."

-"I agree with her" the marketing manager of Son continued "according to different polls, our society likes to have a choice and when they notice that the two main communication companies are linked, they have a tendency of not thrusting the companies"

-"How is that possible?" Trunks asked

-"Sir, the merger has been sent out already but I agree with this." The marketing manager of Capsule cut in. " People like to have a choice and would believe that they could be manipulated. It is better to keep two different identities. To be honest, it would be best not to have Capsule's trademark on the newspapers"

-"What do you think Marron?" Trunks asked his lawyer.

-"Well, by the time that the directors keep us informed on the general structure accordingly to the contract I would not see the need to move Son's Enterprise Inc into our premises" Marron answered back looking at Pan defiantly.

-"Well, by the time that the directors keep us informed on the general structure accordingly to the contract I would not see the need to move Son's Enterprise Inc into our premises" Marron answered back looking at Pan

'That bitch is sleeping with Trunks' thought Pan to herself before wondering 'why on earth is that affecting me?'

-"Ok then, that's settled" said Trunks 'Let proceed to the other main points.


A few hours later...

-"I guess we have seen to the main points" Pan was closing the meeting "I believe we all have our work to attend to"

With that the meeting finished and all left one by one the meeting room. Pan asked Trunks to wait as she had some things to discuss "IN PRIVATE" which made Marron enrage.

Once the two of them alone in the meeting room, Trunks proceeded in removing his tie.

-"What do you think you're doing?" Pan asked him angrily

-"I am so bloody hot and could not wait to remove this tie of mine" smirked Trunks before continuing "Why? What were you thinking I would do?"

-"I well, no..." stammered Pan.

-"You were hoping for more?" asked Trunks as he approached Pan. He removed the top two buttons of his shirt on the way. Pan blushed furiously and then angrily when he added "You may want to do the same?"

-"You bastard, I wanted to talk because I do not want this going public, but if you cannot keep your hands to yourself I will get the meeting back on track" Pan told Trunks. "Your affairs with you're your lawyer are obvious and I would any hanky panky here in my building. Whatever you do in yours in not my problem"

-"So if I want to have sex with Marron I cannot do it in this building. It's fine by me" Trunks grinned. "What about you?"

-"What about me?" asked Pan.

-"You only spoke about my lawyer, so I guess it can take you right now right here" the man said in his sexiest voice ever which made Pan shiver.

The small gap between them was getting closer and closer as Trunks bent his head down towards Pan's

'I cannot loose like this' Pan's head was shouting inside her

She slapped him hard and went towards the door.

Before opening it and leaving, she turned back and whispered to Trunks

-"You will have to fight if you want me Mr Brief."

The door closed leaving a first time speechless Trunks inside it. He came out of his daze when he heard the door being locked. This boarding room was soundproof and he had forgotten his phone at his office. He told himself "Fool I will have to wait till she decides to set me free."

Later that night the door opened when the cleaning lady had come. Trunks thanked the lady and cursed Pan. 'You want a fight, you will get one'