Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Is It Worth It? ❯ Is It Worth It? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This is just a little thing that I came up with. It's in the first person view of Vegeta before he self destructs. It's kinda sad. I hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't not own any of the characters or storylines of DragonBall Z. They all belong to Akira Toriyama.

Please Read and Review!!

Is It Worth It?

'Will it be worth it?' I ask myself again. I'm going to have to make a decision soon. The time is drawing nearer.

I'm not sure if it will be or not. If I were to sacrifice myself to stop Buu so that my son could live life to the fullest, would it be worth it?

So that Bulma wouldn't have to worry, would it be worth it?

So that Kakarotto wouldn't have to save the world again?

So that his friends and family could live life in peace?

Would it be worth it?

The thought rolls over and over in my mind. Will it be?

"Me eat you up!!" I heard Buu laugh.

I took in a quite, deep breath.

It was time. I would have to make a decision. Would it be?

"You are a fool!! I'm going to crush you! And throw you into the wind!" I screamed at Buu.

"Is is going to be worth it?" A voice asked me in my head.

If Trunks can grow up and smile and play with is best friend. If Bulma can live in happiness. If Kakarotto doesn't have to save the world again. If his family and friends can live in peace.

I half smiled and half smirked.

Then, yes. It will all be worth it.

I screamed as both of us were surrounded by a great flash of light.

My body started to tremble as I felt myself start to leave this world.

I smiled to myself one last time.

Yes. It was all worth it.

A/N: So how was it? I hope you all enjoyed it! Now I've gotta get started on the next chapters of DLB and MGAG! Thanks for reading!!

~Angel Abi~